Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:56 pm

It might be because you're used to using two hands, which gives you better grip, compared to one hand which provides minimum grip.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:00 am

Well, then, how come my friend was so steady? Well, I guess he did use it for longer than me, he had it for about a week or 2 now, so... I just hope when UC comes out, I won't be all Michael J. Fox about it.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:08 am

Possibly. But who knows? Maybe you were afraid of using the Wii-Mote too hard and accidentally throwing it into the TV.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:35 am

No, like, when I swing I swing, you know? But when it comes down to using it as a pointer, like to make a Mii, and all that, then it's nuts.

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:02 am

UC demo at Comic-Con! >D
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:57 am

Don't worry about it Bio, I was exactly like that (really really shaky) when I started using it. It get's easier but I'm still a little shaky. Guess that's what we get for years of playing games by pressing buttons. Ah well... What did you play?

Back on topic now I wonder if this extra story will include any characters/story from RE5 maybe linking the two of them?

miabyte

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:21 pm

Just some Wii sports. My buddy only got it recently. But at least I know that if I don't happen to get the Wii by the time UC comes out, I'm at his place right then and there.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:39 pm

I need to get the Wii Zapper, which is coming out soon, it is like a combination of both controls, and the shape reminds me of a TMP, I need one for RE UC ;D

Regicide Kaiser

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:56 pm

I have yet to pop my Wii cherry. sad
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:03 am

Xenomina

Same here. I hope to be able to afford one by the time UC comes out. gonk

Vankala

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:44 pm

Vankala
Xenomina

Same here. I hope to be able to afford one by the time UC comes out. gonk

Well, I know my man and I have reached an agreement. He'd get to buy the Wii as long as he buys all the games we both want. XD And I was going to *someday* buy a Xbox360. But yeah, UC is definitely on my 'must have' list. As well as Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:42 am

Umbrella Chronicles is going to be really interesting. As earlier said, it's like a remake of the whole series. I noticed that in the E3 2007 trailer, they showed, RE 0, 1 and 3 only. ;o I'm sure they'll do the other 2, but I wasn't there to see pics / vids Dx This is like House of the Dead style rofl but with betta grafix >:B I do have a feeling that the release date is gonna be pushed back Dx Seeing how they've got RE5 to explain lots o' shyte about Umbrella, Sherry, Wesker, Ada's 'other organization' nicknamed 'S' (or something) and all Dx

Kobo-chan

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:37 am

I dreamed I had this game. gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:12 pm

UC is so cool. domokun

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:53 pm

Kobo-chan
Umbrella Chronicles is going to be really interesting. As earlier said, it's like a remake of the whole series. I noticed that in the E3 2007 trailer, they showed, RE 0, 1 and 3 only. ;o I'm sure they'll do the other 2, but I wasn't there to see pics / vids Dx This is like House of the Dead style rofl but with betta grafix >:B I do have a feeling that the release date is gonna be pushed back Dx Seeing how they've got RE5 to explain lots o' shyte about Umbrella, Sherry, Wesker, Ada's 'other organization' nicknamed 'S' (or something) and all Dx

It's been said that they will NOT include either CV or 2.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games