Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:00 am
Psi_Mu_Merc
Uenna
X_SheLiesBleeding
My name's Michelle, I'm 17, I'm engaged, and obsessed with Resident Evil, but then, aren't we all? Tee-hee.
Hehe, welcome to the guild! xd The "tee-hee-" at the end of your introduction reminds me of Rebecca xd

User Image Though I think Uenna'd prefer to seeUser Image
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:33 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Psi_Mu_Merc
Uenna
X_SheLiesBleeding
My name's Michelle, I'm 17, I'm engaged, and obsessed with Resident Evil, but then, aren't we all? Tee-hee.
Hehe, welcome to the guild! xd The "tee-hee-" at the end of your introduction reminds me of Rebecca xd

User Image Though I think Uenna'd prefer to seeUser Image
3nodding
LMAO xd Damn straight. *saves teh piccies* whee heart  

Uenna

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:04 am
Hello i am LIAMG-VERONICA the first B.OW that uses the g-veronica virus, i have all the power of lisa trevor, william birkin, mr x and nemesis and the speed and brains of alexia.
i am crazy about resi evil, i sleep with a jill beanie baby and sherry is my fave. character! heart heart heart heart heart
she is the best heart
ps:have all thew games so please male me about your questions ok.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:14 am
Lol, welcome to the guild xd  

Uenna

Psi_Mu_Merc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:38 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:20 pm
New to the guild. Big RE fan since whatever year RE3 came out sweatdrop . What else...oh, my brother looks disturbingly like Albert Wesker. eek  

Mr. Tough Guy

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:26 pm
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:35 pm
My name is Derrick and Im an ex-umbrella member, I mostly recorded the B.O.W combat capabilitys and watch the vareyations that were created.

I have beaten code veronica X and RE2: leon A
I am also currently working on RE: zero and the remake of the original  

DarkSoulPaladin

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:12 pm
Welcome to you too!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:22 pm
Welcome  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:22 pm
Nee whee Welcome :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:23 pm
My name is Travis, and I'e beaten:

RE Zero
RE 1 (original and GCN versions)
RE 2
RE 3 Nemesis
RE 4
RE Code: Veronica X

I also played RE Surviver for about 10 minutes then stopped because I didn't like it. ^^;;  

Lord Travis

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:37 pm
Welcome ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:16 pm
Howdy, everyone. I've been a big Biohazard/RE fan since 2000. Each game is a challenge, and I enjoy them immensly. I've purchased and read each of SD Perry's novels, from "Zero Hour" to "Code: Veronica". Good times.

Anyways, again, Biohazard is quite awesome. Biohazard 4 was just the kick in the shins the series needed. I can't wait for the next additions to the series.  

Chocobosayskweh

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:21 pm
Chocobosayskweh
Howdy, everyone. I've been a big Biohazard/RE fan since 2000. Each game is a challenge, and I enjoy them immensly. I've purchased and read each of SD Perry's novels, from "Zero Hour" to "Code: Veronica". Good times.

Anyways, again, Biohazard is quite awesome. Biohazard 4 was just the kick in the shins the series needed. I can't wait for the next additions to the series.
Welcome to the guild.

Lets just hope Capcom heads back to the old syle of the series than Resident Evil 4 (theres more facts that I won't explain here).  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games