Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:23 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
but im not fine every once in a while this happens to me and you never know if its me or not
"ok."
*sees the black feather in her hand* hey whats that
"it was floating the the sky."
*slaps his forehead* amn i thought i was careful enough to leave no traces i changed
"oh."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
but im not fine every once in a while this happens to me and you never know if its me or not
"ok."
*slaps his forehead* amn i thought i was careful enough to leave no traces i changed
"oh."
*changes back* good im back, man im going to really have to hide from you when im in my next form  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:39 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"oh."
*changes back* good im back, man im going to really have to hide from you when im in my next form
"ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"oh."
"ok?"
man last time i was in that form this girl who was in love with angels wouldnt stop chasing me  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:45 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"oh."
"ok?"
man last time i was in that form this girl who was in love with angels wouldnt stop chasing me
"hee hee."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"oh."
"ok?"
"hee hee."
whats so funny  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:48 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"ok?"
"hee hee."
whats so funny
sally walked away giggling thinking he probably going to follow her. sally walked to her room and layed down on the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"ok?"
"hee hee."
whats so funny
sally walked away giggling thinking he probably going to follow her. sally walked to her room and layed down on the bed.
*follows her not seeing where they were heading* he where are we go..... eek *sees her laying on the bed*  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:53 pm
EJ0519
quote="hinata-loves-naruto"]
EJ0519
Hello peeps hay I wanted to know could YOU go to my profile and chick VIEW GUILDS then go to ORGANIZATION XIII and donate at lest 10 gold please biggrin

O singn your gaian name here so we can mention your niceness in one of our forums please its only 10 coins donate more if you like.

the great people that donated thanks. next to your name tell how many coins you donated biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile blaugh blaugh blaugh

1.ej0519 ( 20 )
2.hinata-loves-naruto (45)
3.whitefang9000(15)
4.a_sweet_romantic
add more numbers if you have to

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:01 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"hee hee."
whats so funny
*follows her not seeing where they were heading* he where are we go..... eek *sees her laying on the bed*
sally is asleep.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"hee hee."
whats so funny
sally is asleep.
better let her sleep *walks out of the room and down the hallway and onto the roof*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:03 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
whats so funny
sally is asleep.
better let her sleep *walks out of the room and down the hallway and onto the roof*
still asleep.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
whats so funny
sally is asleep.
still asleep.
*lays down on the roof and falls asleep meenwgile he hasnt noticed yet but he left a trail of feathers from her room the roof*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:10 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
sally is asleep.
still asleep.
*lays down on the roof and falls asleep meenwgile he hasnt noticed yet but he left a trail of feathers from her room the roof*
Salyy wakes up and follows the feathers"naota?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
sally is asleep.
still asleep.
Salyy wakes up and follows the feathers"naota?"
*still sleeping on the roof*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games