Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:49 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
Spartan-622
*Looks into the sky.*

"Full moon. It's going to happen soon." He said to himself.
Damion falls to his knees, reeling in pain.*
(( if your doing that cus of the moon... well that suns out now))
(( lol s**t happens... haha))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:51 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
Spartan-622
*Looks into the sky.*

((lol. I agree...))  

FallenLight262

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:54 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
Spartan-622
*Looks into the sky.*

((lol. I agree...))
((Damn. And I had something planned too.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:55 pm
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((lol. I agree...))
(( well full moons last about a week so you got about 4 more nights))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:59 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

Hibiki closed his eyes. A red aura glowed around him. Claws grew from his hands and grayish/ black angelic wings sprouted fron his back. He opened his eyes and had only a black line as a pupil. He did a nice little evil smile and showed his vapire fangs. "Not sure. Are you?"
bixyll snarled than jumped at mazing spped and slashed his arm at Hibikis organs

Blood came out from the attack. "That sorta hurt." He flew up and charged at Bixyll with great speed and bit him in the leg with his fangs.
the blood dripped from his leg and he took his other and stoped it on hinikis neck he kneeled down and wiped all the blood from his leg than licked it from his hand he jumped back wating

He fell in a crash, but stood with blood tripping from his mouth. He licked off from around his lips. He cracked his neck from the injury. "Your blood....so pure..." He had this evil smile on his face with blood dripping around his teeth. He dash to Bixyll and tackled him to the ground. He clawed his chest and licked the blood that was on his claws.
bixyll ripped him off his chest and threw him into a tree his huge wound on his chest quikcly healed from the driping blod from his mouth that was falling on the wound

He got hit in the back of the head hard from the throw and was a little dizzy. He still stood his ground though. He tried to visualize Bixyll in one piece, but was a bit difficult. He dashed to Bixyll in a straight line and grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground. He has breathing heavenly for he still couldn't see in him in one form.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:00 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

Blood came out from the attack. "That sorta hurt." He flew up and charged at Bixyll with great speed and bit him in the leg with his fangs.
the blood dripped from his leg and he took his other and stoped it on hinikis neck he kneeled down and wiped all the blood from his leg than licked it from his hand he jumped back wating

He fell in a crash, but stood with blood tripping from his mouth. He licked off from around his lips. He cracked his neck from the injury. "Your blood....so pure..." He had this evil smile on his face with blood dripping around his teeth. He dash to Bixyll and tackled him to the ground. He clawed his chest and licked the blood that was on his claws.
bixyll ripped him off his chest and threw him into a tree his huge wound on his chest quikcly healed from the driping blod from his mouth that was falling on the wound

He got hit in the back of the head hard from the throw and was a little dizzy. He still stood his ground though. He tried to visualize Bixyll in one piece, but was a bit difficult. He dashed to Bixyll in a straight line and grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground. He has breathing heavenly for he still couldn't see in him in one form.
bixyll noticed hibikis visualisation was dialated he hoved in the air and spun around him so he would now whcih one was the real one  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:01 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((lol. I agree...))
((Hey, you're right. I forgot all about that.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:01 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite

((lol. I agree...))
((Hey, you're right. I forgot all about that.))
(( lol yep))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:18 pm
purrl falls down from the tree the instant the sunlight hit her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:19 pm
*Damion covers his face with his arms then hisses at the sun. He jumps down below the bridge.*((Yes. I am still at the bridge.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll instanly stoped flying when he saw purrl on the ground he ran over to her his body quikly chagin back to normal he pirckker her up and ran her to the cave " purl!? are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:21 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll instanly stoped flying when he saw purrl on the ground he ran over to her his body quikly chagin back to normal he pirckker her up and ran her to the cave " purl!? are you alright?"

Hibiki got up from the hit and looked over at Bixyll. He turned back to normal and walked over by him. "Is she alright?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:28 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Hibiki got up from the hit and looked over at Bixyll. He turned back to normal and walked over by him. "Is she alright?"
purrl's arm was partly burned  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

bixyll ripped off the sleeve of his arm and bit open his wirst he put it in fron of purrls mouth " it'll help"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

He looked at the damaged arm. "Allow me." He placed his hands on hers and a red aura appeared in his hands. It healed the burned arm she held. "That should do it."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games