Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:59 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku accidentally put her hands up his shirt a little. Then quickly took them out. Her face turned red, oops, she thought, now what will he think of me? That I'm some perv? Why did I do that? She sighed heavily, and turned around, now laying on Zexion's lap. She started playing with the stars again.

Zexion: "You look worried..."

"Y-ya... Sorry... It's nothing.. Really." She studdered. I can't belive I did that! She thought to herself. Good thing he didn't notice.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:23 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku accidentally put her hands up his shirt a little. Then quickly took them out. Her face turned red, oops, she thought, now what will he think of me? That I'm some perv? Why did I do that? She sighed heavily, and turned around, now laying on Zexion's lap. She started playing with the stars again.

"Y-ya... Sorry... It's nothing.. Really." She studdered. I can't belive I did that! She thought to herself. Good thing he didn't notice.

Zexion: "Don't worry I did notice." He looked down at her and had a small smile on his face.
((yes, he can read minds. That's basicly his weapon))

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:26 pm
a_sweet_romantic
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
"hey xigbar you wanna come with to get some raman?" she turned to xigbar

Xigbar: He got up silently and disappeared in a dark portal so knowone could find him.

"......." killux walked alone to the raman shoe it started to rain

"im so lonely" she began to cry but still walking she leans against a tree and pulls out a razor and pulls it across her arm "why do i feel no pain?" the blood rushed from her vain to the open air she cryed harder and sliped down to the ground

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:28 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion: "Don't worry I did notice." He looked down at her and had a small smile on his face.

"Oh....." Deruku's face turned really red this time. "So.... Should we get back to the house? I mean.... If you want to... Because it's getting cold." She said softly.

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what the?" she pickes up him"wake up..."
"wake up!"

He didn't move.
"what wrong with him....."larxene picked him up"wake up..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:52 pm
a_sweet_romantic
wtf is going on with fallenlight?? hes barly posting!! its so bad my chatcer is cutting her self!!
((his gf broke up with him yesterday..... he probably sad still))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:43 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Oh....." Deruku's face turned really red this time. "So.... Should we get back to the house? I mean.... If you want to... Because it's getting cold." She said softly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:49 pm
((i wanna join i wanna join* whins like a little kid, okay can i join as a heartless?)) Names: Lola Cutie cool cool ...nah JK lol im Damos Sooli, so whats up?  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:52 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((i wanna join i wanna join* whins like a little kid, okay can i join as a heartless?)) Names: Lola Cutie cool cool ...nah JK lol im Damos Sooli, so whats up?
larxene looks at him"he wouldn't wake up" she points to xeggr  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
well did you givee him a wet willy* licks his finger and does what cyborg does to BB when he is hypnotized in Teen Titans 4laugh rofl *  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:57 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
well did you givee him a wet willy* licks his finger and does what cyborg does to BB when he is hypnotized in Teen Titans 4laugh rofl *
((omg.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((omg.....))
((LOL hey how do you like my new look? wink sweatdrop )) well did it work? sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games