Submit

Ultimate Trevor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:31 am
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:02 pm
Can I go next????  

Ultimate Trevor

AlchemicDragon13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:30 pm
In the midst of the silence an explosion was heard. TenTen hurriedly opened her now bursted leg-mounted weopon carrier. "Heh heh, Oops sweatdrop Forgot to reset the timer on some of those explosives..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:33 pm
(("Can I be Shikamaru?"))  

Neo_Reborn

Heloo Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:41 am
AlchemicDragon13
In the midst of the silence an explosion was heard. TenTen hurriedly opened her now bursted leg-mounted weopon carrier. "Heh heh, Oops sweatdrop Forgot to reset the timer on some of those explosives..."

Pen looked over in surprise..
"What the heck?" she asked still in shock of what happend.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:52 am
penguin love
AlchemicDragon13

Pen looked over in surprise..

"You could've killed someody TenTen!"Naruo yelled.
"Please b-be more c-careful."Hinata said shivering a bit.  

[MasterAlucard]

Soviet Mudkipz Liek U

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:22 pm
Neo_Reborn
(("Can I be Shikamaru?"))

((Hell yeah!))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:24 pm
"Um sure I guess" Kirie said almost nervous
"and Pen" Kirie began "You really dont wanna know"

Soviet Mudkipz Liek U

Sea Sprite Nerissa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:16 pm
Maykura_Morimoto
Sea Sprite Nerissa
Maykura_Morimoto
Edo--kun!^^
Maykura_Morimoto
Edo--kun!^^
"I didn't have a dirty dream dammit! I just said the perversion affected me a little!"Naruto yelled.

Kirie got lost in deep thought then snapped back to normal
"Yeah right now tell the truth"
Sakura nodded in agreement with Kirie

"B-but I d-did tell the truth."Naruto stammered.
"I b-believe you N-Naruto-kun."Hinata said still blushing.

"s**t...not again" she mummbled to herself of out of no wear Kirie had gotten soaked by water........
"ok...ok I'll let it go...I'll be right back" Kirie said dripping wet she went into the bathroom (she knows where it is) and got changed into a her pj's (they look like Honda-san's from Fruits Basket) She dried her hair by straining it out infront of the sink making sure she didn't make get her floor wet. she came back with wet hair but remotly dry
"don't ask" Kirie muffled
Here,let me finish that for you!*Absorbs all the water from Kirie's hair and it splashes outside the window*

"thanks" Kirie said giving a dry smile, "My thoughts are a river, and when i get into deep thought im drowning in my mind, usually i begin to float and my body moves as if im in water when i get back to my senses i come back down soaked but this time i just got wet.. i wonder why..." Kirie minded to the girl who got rid of the rest of the water in her hair
Kirie thoughts were deadly and could cost her, her life if she wasn't careful
this was part of the curse...
No problem,that's interesting!I wonder if there's anything in the library about that...?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:40 pm
Edo--kun!^^
penguin love
AlchemicDragon13
In the midst of the silence an explosion was heard. TenTen hurriedly opened her now bursted leg-mounted weopon carrier. "Heh heh, Oops sweatdrop Forgot to reset the timer on some of those explosives...

Pen looked over in surprize..

"Heh heh, sorry guys! I'll be sure to remember to reset the timers next time sweatdrop "

"Hey, let me see your carrier," Isuzu insisted. She was instantly on her knees next to TenTen's busted weapon's storage. She traced her fingers along the edges of the rip and they were instantly closed. Suddenly a loud earth-shuddering roar was heard and a tremor was felt from outside! In a crimson blur, Isuzu was to the window in almost no time, black wolf ears swiveling back and forth/side to side. "... Blackfire?!" She exclaimed, sniffing the air lightly.  

AlchemicDragon13

Heloo Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:34 pm
Maykura_Morimoto
"Um sure I guess" Kirie said almost nervous
"and Pen" Kirie began "You really dont wanna know"

"Oh! okies!" Pen said dim-wittedly, looking back to the circle, trying to figure out who's turn it was.[/align

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:20 pm
AlchemicDragon13
Edo--kun!^^
penguin love
AlchemicDragon13
In the midst of the silence an explosion was heard. TenTen hurriedly opened her now bursted leg-mounted weopon carrier. "Heh heh, Oops sweatdrop Forgot to reset the timer on some of those explosives...

"Heh heh, sorry guys! I'll be sure to remember to reset the timers next time sweatdrop "

"Hey, let me see your carrier," Isuzu insisted. She was instantly on her knees next to TenTen's busted weapon's storage. She traced her fingers along the edges of the rip and they were instantly closed. Suddenly a loud earth-shuddering roar was heard and a tremor was felt from outside! In a crimson blur, Isuzu was to the window in almost no time, black wolf ears swiveling back and forth/side to side. "... Blackfire?!" She exclaimed, sniffing the air lightly.
*Jolts upward from light catnap*WHA???WHAT'S HAPPENING???

Isuzu transformed back into a wolf and bolted out the window where she bounded off the ground and collided heavily with a gigantic lizard-like creature that was at least twice the size of the Hyuuga manor. Upon collision with the dragon's lower neck, the giant reptile was forced into a backwards summer-sault which sent Konoha into another mini-tremor.
Soon the dragon lifted itself up and looked down at Isuzu, still firmly attached to her neck.

"You know, you really have to stop doing that..." Blackfire groaned sullenly.

"Aw... But, BuT, BUT! I missed you!!!! You've been gone longer than I have! gonk " Isuzu complained childishly. "And what do you really expect from a child that has been deprived her mother for so long *huggles Blackfire*"

Blackfire looked down at her adopted fallen angel of a daughter and sighed. "Alright. But you'd better get inside with the others. I just came to see if you'd gotten back from you mission yet."

"Aww! Why don't you stay!?"

"Because."

Isuzu glared skeptically at her mother for a while. "... That's not a very good excuse stare "

Again, Blackfire sighed and shrank down to a not-so-formidible size. "Alright, alright. I'll come too. But I'm sleeping outside in the tree!"

"WooT!" Isuzu jumped up in the air with such excitement that she landed right back at the window. She looked inside to see the astonished faces and a large sweatdrop began to form on her forehead. " sweatdrop Heh heh heh... Sorry about that. Got a little carried away..."

"I do believe that could be the biggest understatement of the year." TenTen interjected, sarcasm dripping from ever word. "Hey Blackfire! Long time no see biggrin "

By now Blackfire had ambled over to the window and flown in. She bowed deeply to TenTen, then to Hinata and Sakura. "It's nice to see you three again mrgreen "  

Sea Sprite Nerissa

Ultimate Trevor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:53 am
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:29 pm
Sea Sprite Nerissa
AlchemicDragon13
Edo--kun!^^
penguin love
AlchemicDragon13

*Jolts upward from light catnap*WHA???WHAT'S HAPPENING???

Isuzu transformed back into a wolf and bolted out the window where she bounded off the ground and collided heavily with a gigantic lizard-like creature that was at least twice the size of the Hyuuga manor. Upon collision with the dragon's lower neck, the giant reptile was forced into a backwards summer-sault which sent Konoha into another mini-tremor.
Soon the dragon lifted itself up and looked down at Isuzu, still firmly attached to her neck.

"You know, you really have to stop doing that..." Blackfire groaned sullenly.

"Aw... But, BuT, BUT! I missed you!!!! You've been gone longer than I have! gonk " Isuzu complained childishly. "And what do you really expect from a child that has been deprived her mother for so long *huggles Blackfire*"

Blackfire looked down at her adopted fallen angel of a daughter and sighed. "Alright. But you'd better get inside with the others. I just came to see if you'd gotten back from you mission yet."

"Aww! Why don't you stay!?"

"Because."

Isuzu glared skeptically at her mother for a while. "... That's not a very good excuse stare "

Again, Blackfire sighed and shrank down to a not-so-formidible size. "Alright, alright. I'll come too. But I'm sleeping outside in the tree!"

"WooT!" Isuzu jumped up in the air with such excitement that she landed right back at the window. She looked inside to see the astonished faces and a large sweatdrop began to form on her forehead. " sweatdrop Heh heh heh... Sorry about that. Got a little carried away..."

"I do believe that could be the biggest understatement of the year." TenTen interjected, sarcasm dripping from ever word. "Hey Blackfire! Long time no see biggrin "

By now Blackfire had ambled over to the window and flown in. She bowed deeply to TenTen, then to Hinata and Sakura. "It's nice to see you three again mrgreen "

Y-yes,it's nice t-to see you again t-too Blackfire."Hinata said with a shy smile.
"Who is this?"Naruto asked pointing at Blackfire.  

[MasterAlucard]

Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces