Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:09 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia stared at Riku and grinned as she pressed the button to fire all the cannons. "Firing now, crazy that we're blowing up a world though.." she said with a shrug but grinned mischeivously.

"It's not the world. Just the surface." Luther stared toward the screen, the cannon blasts peppering the surface. "Riku, if your friends are down there, they'll survive."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:09 pm
Xia nodded and watched the cannons fire away. "Heh, so where to next Luther?" she asked with a smirk, her yellow eyes gleaming with excitement.  

The Sphinxyness

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:02 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia nodded and watched the cannons fire away. "Heh, so where to next Luther?" she asked with a smirk, her yellow eyes gleaming with excitement.

"We're heading to Port Royal. I have to meet an old friend." Luther said, reclining in his captain's chair. He punched in a couple numbers on his keypad. The computer responded.
Confirmed. Course set for Port Royal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:04 pm
"Ah cool.. Pirate place here we come!!" Xia shouted with a grin, already getting excited for a new place to go. She wondered what would be there waiting and also wondered just how long was it going to take to bring the original thirteen back.  

The Sphinxyness

Seth_Tyron

Dapper Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:38 pm
[I just want to know if I join you'll be using my character in the fanfic. I just want to know because the character I use is one I'm making a story for. I wouldnt feel comfortable using my character If he would be put into your actual story. I'm not trying to be a bother.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:55 pm
In Port Royal...

Kuryoko runs around in a panic in as she tries to find the closest exploding barrel. 'If I didn't meet with that stupid undead monkey... GAH!!! This is exactly why I hate monkeys!!!'  

tenshinokage

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:51 pm
"Hmm I see well maybe my friends will be there too hehehe."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:25 pm
Seth_Tyron
[I just want to know if I join you'll be using my character in the fanfic. I just want to know because the character I use is one I'm making a story for. I wouldnt feel comfortable using my character If he would be put into your actual story. I'm not trying to be a bother.]
If you don't want to I won't use the idea. I don't think it ever crossed my mind to use him until you mentioned it.  

Guardian_General

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:25 pm
The Sphinxyness
"Ah cool.. Pirate place here we come!!" Xia shouted with a grin, already getting excited for a new place to go. She wondered what would be there waiting and also wondered just how long was it going to take to bring the original thirteen back.

"Xemnas won't return." Luther said, reclining in his chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:29 pm
Xia stared at him. "What do you mean?" she asked, her eyes widening a bit as she sat back down in her chair from looking out the window.  

The Sphinxyness

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:54 am
The Sphinxyness
Xia stared at him. "What do you mean?" she asked, her eyes widening a bit as she sat back down in her chair from looking out the window.

Cause Xemnas was killed by Sora twice besides you really want that leader back? He used all of you to get him a heart he was selfish.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:36 pm
[[dont use this character please.^^]]

Name: Seth Tyron
Alliance: In between
Weapon: Fallens Altar [[one that says battle mode on top.]]
[[I would use my own drawing my of sword but I have no scanner.]]

Appearance: Seth Tyron
[[Appearance Edit: He has deep blue eyes and he dosnt wear those clothes. He wears a black longsleeve unbuttened button down shirt with a black tank top. He also wears black jeans with a chain and he wears black shoes that have a metal at the bottem but it dosnt make noise while walking. Also wears black gloves.]]

Bio: Seth had lived with his family untill his parents were merderd before his eyes. He lived on his own since he was eight and he has learned how to controll his Aurora. Seth had found his father's sword when he was ten and he had been training with it. Now he lives alone in a small house in Twilight Town making a living making swords in his small shop.

Seth_Tyron

Dapper Guildsman

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:49 pm
"In order for one of them to come back, there must be something in this world for them to come back to. The other 12 have weapons to return to, connecting them to the world. Xemnas produced his weapons from energy, so there's nothing for him to attatch himself to."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:56 pm
[May I post?]

Seth_Tyron

Dapper Guildsman

Seth_Tyron

Dapper Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:37 pm
[....]

Seth was walking out of his weapon shop and locked the door behind him. He walked through market street watching some kids play. Seth walked through the forest to the mansion and the gate was open. Seth walked through the door and walked through the lab like rooms. Seth then came to the room where Sora had slept. Seth leaned against the wall and looked around the bright room. "Same old boring life."

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff