Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:56 am
*She shock her head.* No, I don't want to look. Not right now. I just want to stay in your arms. *She laid her head on his chest and hugged him tightly.* I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:01 pm
"Don't apologize..." he said absently, gently stroking her hair, "We'll just sit here ok? You're safe now....." he relaxed and kicked his blades away from him so he could stretch out.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:04 pm
*she closed her eyes.* I love you Naph. I'm sorry, I hope I didn't kill our child.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:13 pm
He held her closer, his voice started to show some emotion, but he bit it back, "I love you too Alies, and you have no need to be sorry!" he said sharply, "It wasnt your fault and you havent killed him .. or her .. ok? you havent!"  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:18 pm
*She looked up at him.* Your worried, I can hear it in your voice. *She leanded back and put her knees up to her chest* What if I did kill it? What would you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:20 pm
".. I don't know.." he said quietly, he looked at her, "But i know one thing, I wont leave you, you know that right?" he sighed, "Obviously I am slightly worried, but firstly, you didn't kill it, IF it is .... then it would be Shadow ...." he spat the name. "I'm sure everythings fine." he repeated.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:25 pm
*She shock her head.* I don't know. and its just as much my fault as it is his, I should've not been out here when he showed up. I could've stopped him better. *She sighed deeply then wrapped her arms back around him.* Do you know anyone that could tell us if the baby is alright?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:29 pm
He shook his head, "Thats not true, this is your place, he was a customer ..." he trailed off, then shook his head, "no, i only know people who wanted to kill me remember." he smiled faintly, "doesnt this village have a doctor or someone??" he asked softly.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:31 pm
*She froned softly.* Yeah...Rimshee. But I do not want to go to him. There must be someone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:33 pm
"we could go to another village ...." Naph suggested, "But are you ok to travel??" he asked softly. "Or i could go in search of a scroll or potion or something?" he shook his head, "I dont know..."  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:27 pm
I do not want you leaving nor do I need you leaving me right now. What if he came back? No, we'll go to Rimshee. Hes our only hope. *She leanded against the cubord and slowly got up and sighed.* I think I know where we can find him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:24 am
"Hmm your right." he said as he thought, "Well, if thats our only option, where is he?" he asked quietly. "And do you want me to come with you??"  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:36 am
*She nodded softly then stood up.* He is most likely at the Tea House. *She went up stairs and got her cloak then walked back down.* Are you ready to go?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:40 am
"Are you sure I should come?" he said standing up. "I will if you want me to..." he picked up his blades and sheathed them, then he picked up his jacket and slid it on. "Up to you?" he said gently.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:44 am
*She took his hand in hers and walked to the door.* Its as much your child as it is mine. You must come. *With that she walked out the door and waved her hand over it and it locked itself.* Lets go.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff