Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:49 pm
As the only Librarian in the Library at the moment, Allen looked around the blue-haired, hungry stranger. "Over here, please. I can take care of that." He kind of had to, since he was the only one working. He would have to get Ansem back for that... Just as soon as his boss waded through the roses. He held out his right hand, the left waiting over the phone for a response from the other person who was already there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:18 pm
"I would like to return this book, which somehow appeared in our possession." Sano held out the book, hoping the librarian would take it.  

Dragon_Rider101

Midnight Ethereal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:01 pm
After a while Karasu decided to leave, he'd eventually come back later but now he had to return home. As he stepped outside he figured the quickest way home would either be to fly or to use the speed of a cheetah. But since he enjoyed flying he would use his hawk anima, "Spirits of Animus guve me wings." he said as a whitish-green aura surrounded him soon giving him dark brown wings with red tips. He soon lifted in to the air and headed for his home.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:39 pm
Rowen blinked, and shook his head. "Ah, no, sorry." An almost embarassed smile, then a slight step back. "I just kinda wondered if, in a place this huge, there might be a place to grab a snack. After all, somebody could spend there whole day in here." Or week.

The young man frowned for a moment, and spun sideways on his heel, suddenly remember something. "Ah! That's right! The Cthulu Mythos! Now where do they keep their Lovecraft?" And he wandered off, aparently forgetting about the winged man behind the desk.

Rowen McNeill

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:20 pm
"Some spend their lives here," He informed the man as he wandered off.
The Librarian took the book and checked it, setting it to one side if it was to be put on the shelves, or dealing with it more immediately if there was something unusual about it that required such attention. "Thank you, is that all?"
he was looking forward to putting the book away: it gave him an excuse to abandon his post and kill things.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:38 pm
THomas was dissapointed by the lack of challenge hwe had faced so far. Granted, that could be because he was sneaking around, but still...

"Its too damn easy... Wheres that b*****d hiding?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:52 am
"Yes, that is it...for now anyway. Thank you." Sano turned to exit the library. He opened to the door and exited it, closing it on his way out, heading back to Kanareshii.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:03 am
Amazingly, Rowen did notice the librarian's last coment to him, and smiled. "Is that really such a bad thing? I mean, especially if the other floors can keep you from getting too bored." All this focus on boredom- maybe Rowen himself was bored. It wouldn't be that unusual- he did have the attention span of a ferret on sugar. "Ah! Lovecraft! There you are!"

Pulling a random (but slim) volume from the shelves, the young man silently paged through it, starting with the prolougue. It was something about the tragic misadventures of an expedition team at one of the poles, and the narrator started out by explaining that he didn't think anybody would believe him.

As the young man stood there, reading, his body was perfectly still (shadow wings included). There were times, out in the field, when Rowen had been mistaken for a tree, or the dead stump of one (he was over 6 feet tall and rather slim, after all). An aquaitance had once speculated that it was entirely 'reflex' (or lat there of) and had nothing to do with Rowen's free will. In other words: he couldn't stand that still if he wanted to, only if he was zoned out. It wouldn't last long though.

Rowen McNeill

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:58 pm
Rowen's head shot up from behind the book he was reading, and the young man blinked twice before looking at his surroundings. He felt... Nah, couldn't have been...

True, the librarian with the wings had aluded to dangers on all but the main and top floors- perhaps some adventurous person ahd gotten injured. Maybe I should... He paused, shook his head, and then tried to go back to the reading but couldn't focus.

Finally, closing the book (with one finger both damaging the binding and marking his place) the young man walked up to the desk and lay one hand across the top of it. "Uhm, excuse me,... sir?" If Allen had told Rowen his name, the young man couldn't remember it, and hoped that 'sir' would do.

"I think you may want to call for an ambulance..." Of course, if asked why, Rowen would not beable to tell him, but the 21 year old was sure of it... He had felt something happen to one of the auras in the building.

((If somebody feels this is god-modding or something, just tell me and I'll try to accomodate your needs... *is paranoid like that* ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:41 pm
Allen looked up. "Again?" He sighed. "Third time... Alright. The only hospital in Byako doesn't have an ambulance. I think it's still abandoned, actually... The injured party will have to make do with my poor skills: where are they?" He pushed his chair to a drawer and dug out the small red kit with the white cross on it (which held a whole lot more than the few band-aids it appeared to). "We can't have them bleeding or barfing all over the books."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:58 am
Rowen lifted his hands up infront of him like he was trying to move the other man away. "Ah, no, I- I can take care of it, actually..." And then he turned, looking around. "I'm not entirely sure... This way!" For somebody who wasn't entirely sure, the young man seemed pretty confident about the direction they should be going in.

Coming to a sudden halt, evidently paying little to no attention to his surroundings, and slid ont his knees beside the body, getting some blood on his pants. "Hm... he's pretty fresh... Do you know this guy?" Of course, Rowen was just assuming that Allen had followed him, or could follow him, since the young man didn't even look back for him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:45 pm
Viva appears in a blaze of white fire. "Now where to start looking, matter of fact what exactly am I looking for?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:54 pm
How was he so fast? Where was my aghh fortress ghoul? thought the darkling, as the finger met his shoulder, and the knife entered his body.

The darkest shadow sttod, let the darker man draw blood. True, he clutched his rifle, but things did not look good this close in.

He let out a long low wistle, and the shadows from all over the floor quivered once. "Seems like I don't have any choice bu to talk my way out of this one, eh pal?"

Shadows slunk up from the ground, without even the slightests touch, they bound the man's feet, continued upwards, spliting into cruel spike pointed at his vital organs.

"You wouldn't happen to be the man I'm looking for, would you." The shdows wound up the mans shoulders, and split once more the lower twining down the mans arms, and binding his hands, while sprouting tiny black blades poised over his wrists, the uper circling his neck loosely, conecting inward and blosoming barbs around his throught.

"You wouldn't happen to be alabaster, I have a few questions for him." said Thomas unflinchingly, blood runing down his back.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games