Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:26 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Lol. nice. how far is SDC translated to anyway? I should start translating them for you guys again. >_< Sorry, ive been so lazy sweatdrop

Shinshidoumeicross.tk has raws and translations up to ch.15. Aku-Tenshi has scanlations up to ch.11 I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:49 pm
Im sorry you guys. I said I would translate ch10. >_< now they did it. arg. ill try to do 12 before them if i can! maybe this weekend! Sorry everone!! sad  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:51 pm
Skymeri
The website shinshidoumeicross.tk has chapter 16 now. ^^ (17 is coming real soon~)
You mean the raws, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:27 pm
Volume 3 is also coming out soon.  

Hanako Tsukiyama

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:19 pm
I finally got myself to listen to the drama CD. lol. yes, i was slow. sweatdrop anyway, here is my thoughts:

Haine: TOO HIGH...WAY TOO HIGH. and when she fights the snakes, SCARY. and doesn't sound evil...lol
Ushio: Didn't think she would be like that. Thought slower, more deeper tone, ya know?
Shi-zun: SASUKE'S VOICE! eek lol. I was surprised. I thought it might be lighter, and more airy, ya know. thought it was too deep.
Maguri: I know I heard his voice before! i can't remember...but it's okay, ya know, not too good, but not too bad either. Personally, the most suitable out of all. *if anyone knows who the person is, plz tell me~*
Maora: Didn't think Arina's voice was that high, but had an idea with the song, but...uh. high...lol. and Okorimakuri is weird! O_O
Senri: URG. who voices him??? ARG. Who is he??? I heard his voice before!!! *Plz tell me if you find out who is playin him*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:32 pm
Senri is done by Tomohiro Tsuboi. (Source)  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:42 pm
Maybe im just too picky. I thought they were...uh. bad. >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:48 pm
I thought they were aswem.
Well i don't kw what they were saying but I think they were pretty good.
There better then anime getting dubed here by voice acterss. God Allwayse the same peopel.
Umm, when is the next chapter of SDC comming up? I need to know what happends badly. I am so impatiant sorry. OIh and I wont be online for like a month crying Moving to new house.  

Ren_ai_Rei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:12 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:39 pm
I HAVE DONE IT!! xd Ch13 is translated, and Maguri Maora special as well as Komaki Kusame Special is also translated!!! 3nodding They are all in my photobucket. For more details, go to announcement #39. Well have wonderful holidays everyone! heart This shall be my last post on the guild till next year! Have fun everyone! (of course, unless i find internet during my trip)  

akeikas
Captain

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:57 am
*Glomps Kaze*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:47 pm
We'll miss you! And thanks for the SDC! lol... though I'm probably more behind than I thought...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out