Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:01 am
*dances* maybe I should draw one... then I can show you all whee (not as an entry though)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:31 am
Leri
*dances* maybe I should draw one... then I can show you all whee (not as an entry though)
YES!! Draw one, I wanna see your art~~ xD  

Froggy Furnishings

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:59 pm
Skymeri
Leri
YES!! Draw one, I wanna see your art~~ xD

Ooh! Name the character Skymeri! whee *takes out pencil*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:43 pm
Here's my last entry. I thought I was going to do some SDC art but I never got around to it. >_<

Gaian Username: Aisu-Kitsune
Name (that we can call you): Aisu
Series (that the character(s) is/are from): Full Moon wo Sagashite
Name(s) of Character(s): Full Moon
Materials/Medium Used: Sakura Micron 03, PhotoImpression

User Image  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:36 pm
O_O! NICE!!! heart god...u guys are so good!! >_< I should make one too, Leri!! XD I might draw maguri and maora maybe. ^^ not for entry, of course. Maybe hainexfake ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:39 pm
Moe-chan is going to be coloured soon. Just wait...I'm trying to erase the pencil marks! whee Be patient my lovely friendy wends! SakuMeiMei takes many eternities to do things! ha ha. Well anyways it shall be done soon! I'm starting a piccy with all the main characters of Arina-chii's series too...so hard...heh heh... stare  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:33 am
*pokes all our judges* gonk We all got lazy/busy...etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:55 pm
>w<

I don't know who to draw.

Shadowed Secrets

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:16 pm
Shadowed Secrets
>w<

I don't know who to draw.

Ha ha. I know that feeling...XD T'isn't very fun...I kinda randomly did mine...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:17 am
Though Full Moon wo Sagashite and/or Shinshi Doumei Cross is a/are great series and all (and all the entries are rather lovely), I was hoping people would make more entries from other characters from other series. sweatdrop

But I understand if you can relate to this character and that character from Full Moon wo Sagashite (since it IS one of Arinachi's best works) and/or Shinshi Doumei Cross rather than from this and that character of (insert series here). xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:53 pm
Gaian Username: Otomiya Haine
Name (that we can call you):Haine
Series (that the character(s) is/are from): Shinshi Doumei Cross
Name(s) of Character(s): Ichinomiya Yoshitaka (AKA Maora)
Materials/Medium Used: Water Colours, Color Penciel, Penciel

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:55 pm
Wah! Such pretty art!

eek That's so pretty, Otomiya Haine-san! *-* And it's in your style too! Fwah~such awesomeness! *worshipage* heart  

Mikanne

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:32 pm
Arigato
Mikanne-san
It orginaly started to be as one of my characters form Yuki no Bara *My manga* then it truned into Maora some how XD
I think this the best thing i have drawn in my life XD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:06 pm
I am sooooooo sorry! The Moe piccy is done but it isn't going in the art contest! I drew that thing like a month ago or something and when I saw it yesterday I was just blehevasdsghhhhing eek I was just so scared of it. It was absolutely horrible but I'll let you people see it anyways...XD It isn't going in the art contest though...  

SakuMeiMei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:00 pm
Nice!! ^^ God, i wish i can draw. Mine are like chicken scratch. sweatdrop Haha, im a failur to all asians. In art and school. xd  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games