Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:08 pm
Fighter for all
Common_Thief
Common_Thief
Fighter for all
((I'm heading off for the night...sorry, but i'm passin out at the keyboard.))
((Alright. I guess we all can't be nightowls. It was just getting good too. -_- ))
((I guess that the fight is over now huh? For good?))
((no, i'm waitin for you to respond))
((Oh. Sorry about that.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:31 pm
Fighter for all
Kren laughed. "Ahh, come on, lets have some fun here."
As you wish....*he bites down on his thumb and draws a streak down his arm* *he slams that hand down to the ground and many shadows appear on the ground and corpse after corpse come rising out* *they glance at him and then turn their gaze to you* *their armor and weaponry from when they were alive begins to from from the dust on them* *they begin to lunge at you with different attacks, ranging from stabs of a dagger, slashes of a sword, swings of a hammer, and even a few begin to cast spells that let them throw fire and even call lightning from all metalic objects in the room*  

Common_Thief

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:38 pm
Kren laughed and crossed his arms across his chest. as the attacks came close he extended his arms, sending waves of darkness knocking back the first wave. "This the best you got?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:51 pm
Fighter for all
Kren laughed and crossed his arms across his chest. as the attacks came close he extended his arms, sending waves of darkness knocking back the first wave. "This the best you got?"
Absolutly not.....*they all stop and a light begins to glow in the hollows of their skulls eyes* *the bodies explode and the souls themselves stand bare and begin to dart to you and each have the power to swipe the soul from a body*  

Common_Thief

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:54 pm
Kren laughed sending darts of darkness at the souls. "Now, these suckers are familiar."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:01 pm
Fighter for all
Kren laughed sending darts of darkness at the souls. "Now, these suckers are familiar."
*he shakes his head as the darts just fly through them* Try again.....it's hard for darkness to affect souls that are already tainted with darkness. *they continue to fly at you and now that they have already bulleted off, there is almost no chance of evading them*  

Common_Thief

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:09 pm
"I'm going to kick myself for this later but..." He started pulling the sword from his back. "Decafore sword empower!" He slammed the charm from his necklace into he blade adnd it turned into a green bladed sword. He jumped into the middle of the crowd of souls and corpses and slashe through them, cleaving them in half. "Stop a fight in a place like this is meaningless.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:12 pm
Kupo ninja
"I'm going to kick myself for this later but..." He started pulling the sword from his back. "Decafore sword empower!" He slammed the charm from his necklace into he blade adnd it turned into a green bladed sword. He jumped into the middle of the crowd of souls and corpses and slashe through them, cleaving them in half. "Stop a fight in a place like this is meaningless.
*he extended a hand with a burst of demonic energy at the ready to fire* This is not your battle, and this is a spar among friends. Don't interfere...I do not intend to kill.  

Common_Thief

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:16 pm
"Seriously, you are using souls to fight and intend to make it a spar between friends, I'm a good guy and that action tells me you are a bad guy and need to be stopped." Haru said pointing his sword at the person.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:22 pm
Kupo ninja
"Seriously, you are using souls to fight and intend to make it a spar between friends, I'm a good guy and that action tells me you are a bad guy and need to be stopped." Haru said pointing his sword at the person.
If anything, I'm not a bad person, I merely use the skill of nercromancy so that my own body isn't the one that is harmed. And all of these souls I had to befriend over hours of convincing. They are all willing and are not being forced. So put down your blade and don't make me redirect my attacks to you, for I would hate to accidentally kill a "good guy" as you call yourself. *the burst dissipates from his hand* And all damage that becomes my opponent, I intend to mend. So please, put away your weapon and let two friends have their fun.  

Common_Thief

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:26 pm
Common_Thief
Kupo ninja
If anything, I'm not a bad person, I merely use the skill of nercromancy so that my own body isn't the one that is harmed. And all of these souls I had to befriend over hours of convincing. They are all willing and are not being forced. So put down your blade and don't make me redirect my attacks to you, for I would hate to accidentally kill a "good guy" as you call yourself. *the burst dissipates from his hand* And all damage that becomes my opponent, I intend to mend. So please, put away your weapon and let two friends have their fun.
"I don't see your point but as you say I'll put my sword away." He said turning his sword back to normal. He sheathed his sword and return the charm to his neck. "I'll let you fight but souls should be at peace after eath not made or even convinced to fight after death. Someonly get rest once they are dead."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:33 pm
Kupo ninja
Common_Thief
Kupo ninja
"I don't see your point but as you say I'll put my sword away." He said turning his sword back to normal. He sheathed his sword and return the charm to his neck. "I'll let you fight but souls should be at peace after eath not made or even convinced to fight after death. Someonly get rest once they are dead."
These are all the ones who wished for nothing but to feel the thrill of battle. And As for my reason for fighting for fun, I refuse to tell on the grounds that I don't know you well enough and you probably wouldn't understand. *he sighs and places the hand of his blood streaked arm back on the ground and the souls turn to him and return to their bodies and the boies themselves sink into their shadows* I feel I've had enough for today. *he turns his head to J* We can resume this later, but now I must rest. Or I fear that lives will be taken unintentionally. *he places a hand over the red hot and now brightly shining jewel on his forehead* *he grunts a little before phasing back into his own shadow*  

Common_Thief

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:43 pm
"See, this is what I mean; why does everyone wish to whoosh away like tht after I do something?" He said with a huff. "If that was all the people i meet do that I'm screwed."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:53 pm
*he phases back outside on the street and he hobbles over into an alley* You could have taken down that guy!!! Don't settle for such impudence! The future ruler of all existence shouldn't have to put up with this, you weakling.... *he pants heavily* Sh-shut up dad! I'm tired of listening to you....You say that but you must admit, without me you would just be another head in the crowd...now give your father his due and let me kill again!!! NO! *he takes a long kunai and jabs it at the jewel with all of his strength and it sends a shockwave to his father's soul that causes him to weaken and the glowing to stop and let Cain keep control of his body* Serves you right old man...*he plops down against a wall and goes to sleep*  

Common_Thief

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:55 pm
Kren watched. "Ahh, that was no fun."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games