Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:59 pm
Kaleb stared back at her. "There are people out in the world that does worry about other people's well beings... Maybe you should take it into account, instead of treating us all like people who don't care two cents about you..." What Mistress Rooj had said to him, he had to keep it in mind to try to get Apple to like him... "Apple... I didn't like hitting you.. I don't like using my ability to hit a female. If you werea male who was going against Mistress Rooj, then I would have probably killed you..." He sighed, shaking his head.

"Can't you try to be nice to someone for a day? Try to get to know us before you tell us off with those fowl words of yours?" He frowned, stepping a little closer to the red persian cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:45 am
Rooj sat up and clapped her hands, wanting some entertainment. "Do you know any circus tricks Celestia?" She asked, wanting the little cat girl to put on a little show for her.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:49 pm
Apple raised an eyebrow as Kaleb took a step closer to her and looked up at his face.Sighing she rolled her eyes and lowered her arms and raised one to scratched behind her ears " Your a pain in the a** ...literally." she continued, " In this world I'm quite aware that people care..about me but I don't really give two s*ts...anymore." she said, now lowering the arm she raised.Taking a step back she crossed her arms once more and tilted her head in a natural way." Like I told Rooji I've always been like this and I regret putting myself back into the market....who would have thought I end up in this s**t hole." she said, keeping a straight expression.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:40 am
"Well... if it means anything, Apple... I wouldn't mind seeing the nicer side of you... You are an adorable feline. Feisty, entertaining, you know how to play an instrument, and not to mention smart to boot... You are an amazing person." With that, Kaleb took one of her paws, bowing forward, and kissing the back of her hand gently. " I may not be the most handsome of creatures... but I have a heart of gold, and I listen very well. Maybe someday, you'd consider me your prince, as you my princess." He smiled, backing away slightly, bowing lower with a hand over his chest. "Until then, Mi'lady." He instantly turned, walking down the stairs.

Back at the piano, Celestia looked to Rooj. "Circus... tricks..." She thought. "Well... I can juggle... and walk on that rope, since I have such good balance." She smiled, giggling. "Would Mistress like to see?"  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:36 pm
[I read your profile but by any chance do you have a real picture of Kaleb I get the description of his appearance to a extent but other then that my brain can't picture him. I was wondering because I want to try and draw everybody or something like that.]

Apple really wanted to slap him and pull her hand away but she never got a chance as he walked away. Not only this but Apple's face was blank how could she react to this guy. " What the ********!?!...." she screamed, and her head fell naturally to the side.She blinked twice and covered the hand he grabbed with the other " I will never love...again." she whispered, slammed the bathroom door.Falling to her knees she extended her claws and her fur and hair all stood up ." Never!" she screamed, and 'his' voice was roaming through her head." ******** b*****d....." she said, hugging herself tightly.She wouldn't cry ,but she wouldn't let him walk away like this.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:37 pm
((well.. I don't have a picture of Celly or Kaleb. Kaleb is mostly a human, with traits of a donkey, I should start off. this is what he basically looks like, except his head is human, with those long ears protruding from his head. Same hair cut. He has human arms and hands, but hooves on his feet, human legs. His fur, if you look at the picture, is a darker chocolate color, except his tummy is still tan. Green eyes. And still the donkey tail. Hope that helps? ^^; ))

User Image

He stopped at the bottom of the stairs, listening to her. He frowned, not liking to do it either... but he did want to see her smile... He hated seeing anyone miserable. "Apple... just put that cold heart aside and try to love us... " He said outloud, but loud enough for only him to hear. Sighing, he walked back up the stairs, ready for her to kick and scream and use those fowl words. He had to think of a way to get that nice kitty out of her... somehow... And maybe allowing her to use him as her personal punching bag might be the best way. 'She has way too much anger pented up...' He thought to himself. Reaching the door, he knocked. "Apple... you can slap me, hit me.. beat me up.. call me names.. I was out of line to you."  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:19 pm
[that helps thanks :3]

Apple's ears perked up and she stood up now coming back to the real world " ...." not saying a word she walked over to the door and opened it slowly.Apple had her usual straight expression and just stared up at him " Out of line....." she said, her claws extending.Apple's eyes glared up at him and she jumped up and pinned him to the ground.Holding her claw to his neck she looked into his eyes " I want to kill you and eat your soul right now" she said, now grinning.Her eyes were glowing and Anabella seemed almost to scary " And you know what....I think I will" she added, readying herself to slice his neck.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:47 pm
Kaleb layed on the floor, with Apple pinning her body down on his. He closed his eyes, readying himself for whatever she wanted to take out on him, until he opened his eyes looking straight into her eyes. "Apple... do what you must... but what will you gain if you kill me?" He could have easily just shocked her then and there, but he refused to use it unless as a last precaution. "I just don't understand why a beautiful woman such as yourself has to stoop to the lowest level of life..." He kept a smile on his face the whole time.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:43 pm
Apple's expression went blank at that point and she just stared at him " Your exactly like him aren't you...." she said, now smiling and chuckling to herself." Jeez who would have thought that this place would bring those memories back....and it's because of that stupid name." she continued, her claws vanishing.Apple climbed off him and jumped to her feet and her expression was still...'weird' as she just smiled." Your looks and sense of humor are different but your both pretty alike." she continued, " I wasn't going to hurt you anyway... this stupid collar prevents me from cutting your neck open." she said.Now grinning her tail waved back and forth " And I was really looking forward to blood." she continued, " But what ever I'm hungry...can you cook?" she asked, acting as if nothing even happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:14 pm
He stood up, bowing. "What would my Princess like? I am pretty sure I can cook up something worthy of your taste." He liked seeing this... smiling persian in front of him. "That smile should stay on your face. It suits you better than those blank stares and frowns." He allowed her to lead the way to the kitchen, holding out a hand to emphasis ladies first.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:31 pm
Apple continued to smile and suddenly in a flash had her claw was up to his neck now having a glare." If you call me Beautiful...or Princess again...I won't hold back I will get this collar off and when I do I'm leaving period." she said, now grinning again " I want fish." she added, and lowered her arm. Turning around her claw vanished and she began to walk down the hall they were in.Apple stopped in her step and eyed him slightly before her expression returned to a straight one and she turned the corner to head down the steps.[writer block]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:50 am
He just smiled, watching her. "She's gonna be an interesting one..." He followed her down the stairs, and walked into the kitchen, seeing what mistress Rooj had... fish wise. Finding some nice salmon fillets, he put some spices on them and put them in the oven, hoping that they would be good enough for everyone, and not just Apple.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:43 pm
((Sorry I was gone)) Rooj clapped her hands eagerly. "Yes! Put on a show for me!" She said in delight. She had never been to a circus before so such a should would delight the girl to no end.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:16 pm
After entering the kitchen Apple decided she might as well wait for the fish to be done and plopped herself onto the counter.She had her usual straight expression and swung her legs off the counter " Damn why am I so small." she thought.Eying Kaleb slightly she moved her eyes to her tail which was now on her lap.Picking up her tail she began to groom it by nibbling on it and licking it slightly.Her eyes were focused on what she was doing and her red eyes seem to glisten slightly from the reflection of light.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:40 pm
Celestia looked around. "I.. may need three items that are circle..." She waiting for Rooj to get up, before she got up.

Kaleb, once the fish was in the oven, started some potatoes and corn that he had found in the pantry. When he had the time, he looked over to Apple who was grooming herself on the counter. He kept his mouth shut, not wanting to make her angry.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff