Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:43 pm
Karasu nodded as Camthalion spoke to her. She stared blankly into the distance as she replied, ~Matters of the heart are like a raging fire. If it grows beyond control, eventually nothing can calm it.. It must burn until it finally goes out..~ She turned to look him in the eye, ~Certainly, this is not always the case. Somtimes, it is even a cleansing fire... Though, as you said, I shall remain wary.~ As she finished speaking, Karasu lay her head on her claws and closed her eyes lazily.

Yousei looked up at Mirasande. The sun was no match for the darkness in her sister's eyes, as it rose. She got to her feet and answered her sister, hoping she could soon think of a way to help her, "Um.. Eden. I'll see if everyone is ready to leave." She then turned on her heel to see if everyone was prepared for their journey.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:10 am
Miles stood and began around the Cabin, pocketing his small box and stuffing his hands in after it. He glanced about as he emerged on the bath from the huts door to the beach, hoping nobodied seen him. Nodding he started towards the beach, humming a merry tune to himself.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:08 am
Cam decided it would be best to rest before continuing on the journey. He was already exhausted from going that far, his body searing in agony from the strain. Damn, he thought, why did I pull such a move? I should have waited for the next possible moment. His purple eyes saw that the company was getting ready to leave and sighed heavily, wishing he had recovered a bit more. Great, now Witum will have to carry me along, or the human will.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:25 pm
Witium looked to Yousei and got up quickly. He ran past them all and turned his ehad to yell to the werecat, "Betcha i can beat you to Eden kitty!" The elf chuckled as he darted torwards Camthalion, scooped him right onto his shoulders and still tried to keep the sprint up.

Witium looked up to Cam on his shoulders and smirked, "Alright, it's race time, elves verses lycan." He grunted as he made a strainous leap into the tree's and began leaping from one to the next, "Geez, Cam, your actually quite light."  

kroska
Vice Captain

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:30 pm
Camthalion smirked as well. "I am also 100 years older than you. What do you expect from this ancient 258 year old elf!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:42 pm
Luthien stared at Witium as he raced away with Camthalion on his shoulders and shook her head.He really wants to challenge me, doesn't he? Well, I'm not going to crush his pride and beat him, which I inevitably will. Poor little meatbag, thinking he can beat me in my prime! I'm only a hundred years old! He'd never beat me. She smirked and turned towards Yousei and Mirasande, listening to them speak.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:26 pm
Witium looked back to luthien and sighed, "Aww...no ones in the mood for fun, not even the cat." He shouted luthien, "If ya beat me you can eat Camthalion here." The elf looked backa nd winked, "Trust me i'll win man."

Witium chuckled and continued on leaping and springing from tree to tree having quite the fun time, "Ah, it's so good to be young!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:58 pm
Yousei looked over and saw Miles in the distance, as he placed something small and black in his pocket. She smiled as she saw him and walked over to greet him, "Hey. We're about to leave. Are you ready?" She glanced curiously at his pocket, but quickly turned her gaze to meet his once more.

Karasu lied lazily in the sand, keeping a watchful eye on Yousei, as she pondered recent events..

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:06 pm
Miles nodded, throwing his bag over his shoulder and holding his pant pocket from the outside, running his thumb over the box. He smiled to her, glancing about for the others. "What about that new guy? He's not coming, is he?" Miles asked, standing on his toes to see down to the beach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:45 pm
Yousei nodded to Miles, "I invited him last night. ..Why? Is something wrong..?"

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:10 pm
Miles shook his head, smiling, "No, It's just hard enough to get through the desert with the size group we already have. Now we've someone not even of this world. It's not really going to make things easier." He shrugged, "But it's fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:17 pm
Luthien's tail twitched as she watched Witium race off. She so desperately wanted to play . . . she hadn't played in 90 years, since she was a kitten. But playing was so . . undignefied. What would people think of a werecat playing? She continued to watch Witium. He looked like he was having such fun. . . Her mind was made up before she knew it. She changed into something sleek and small and then began to bound after him, determined to catch up. When she caught up to him and Camthalion, she looked over at him, blue eyes twinkling, and began running faster.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:34 pm
Yousei realized that Miles had a good point, but they wouldn't cross the desert for a while.. There was a bit of time for him to acclimatize before their journey through the Arrid Wastes. Nonetheless, she would make sure to keep a watchful eye on him. She turned to notice the sun leaving the horizon, "We should leave soon.. Are you ready to leave? You may have to guide us there.."
Karasu stood up and arched her back to stretch, extending her wings and claws as she did so, before walking up to her master.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:07 pm
Miles shrugged, thinking to himself before nodding and looking off into the woods. He looked back to Yousei, smiling and looking her over before glancing to Karasu, "You ready Lizard?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:29 pm
Yousei smiled as Miles did so to her. She wasn't sure why, but his smile had always lifted her spirit, no matter how she was feeling at the time. Her grin widened as she saw Luthien and Witium playing nearby.
Karasu snorted impatiently at Miles as he referred to her once more as "lizard." She paid him no mind and walk onward toward the forest. Yousei quickly followed after her and walked by her dragon's side.

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games