Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roytosan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:55 pm
Roy was busy fighting with the soda machine. "What do you mean you don't have water?! Who the hell doesn't have water? Damn you!" He kicks the machine before turning back to Alias. "Why did I come here anyways?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:59 pm
HasmatX
Well you know more than me then. hahahaha...
Blinking she grinned brightly, "I know lots...its just that some of it's patchy..."  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:24 pm
I know what you mean...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:42 pm
Desta had watchedquietly as the introductions went around. "I have no idea about the ISA, it might be better to find an undead white mage in the Necropolis." she said to X, "As for you Kitsuname, it is good to see you again. I thought we had lost just about everyone when the tax collectors came knocking."  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:09 pm
blin frowned "tax collectors? they burned down the place because you didnt pay taxes?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:14 pm
Well I guess we're off then.

X turns into the talisman and Fuses to Hasmat, His hands suddenly become large metal claws

See you there Desta

hops to the top of the treeline and hops to the little necropolis arrow  

HasmatX

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:42 pm
She scratched her head, "Now that I'll never understand...I don't remember anything except waking up in the crater where Blin found me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:03 am
"Well it wasn't so much as not paying taxes, it was paying too much taxes..." Desta said exasperatedly. "Let's go." she led the way back to the helicopter jet she had arrived in. "The ship you brought is on its way back now." she said as she led.  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:11 pm
blin shook his head "byako is so strange. so where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:15 pm
Sayo got back to the School and walked in going down the hall way heading towrads Alias. she looked down and walked passed him hopeful not seeing her pass by.  

the_moons_last_light

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:22 pm
Kotaro watched the girl walk up. At least she knew to keep low profile.

"Again." he said in referance to their meeting. He kicked the door again. "He's doing somethin in their."

Kotaro looked souerly at the door, contemplanting tearing it off its hinges.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:00 pm
(( i missed your birthday... srry))  

the_moons_last_light

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:20 pm
He sate next to Roy looking out the castle. “In the history books it will say that the war ended 2 years ago. But you and I know that the war for use ended 5 weeks ago. We are not part of the X army any more. We are finally apart of the civilian world now. So we go to start somewhere why not here.” He took a sip of his drink and placed it on the table. Ganjou looked at both of them. “I don’t know what happen to you two when you transfer form my company but I heard that you were solve the small post war disputes that was going on. But I also heard that the war stopped because our allies were going to turn on us and some one or thing changed there minds. But that all I got. I’m just glade I could help you guys make the transition to the civilian world easier.” She folded her arms and sighed. “Roy you think you can become our sinjutsu teacher…oh Alias you have an office now the hall way now.” Alias looked surprised. “Oh really.” He welled out of her office and looked down the hall to find one of his students with what looked like a body. He looked for awhile with on eyebrow raised. Then he sighed. “do you need some thing?”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:51 pm
"um...could you please tell me where we are going?" blin asks politly  

Blight_of_Luca

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:33 pm
((You do realize that Kotaro looks nothing like Zoroku don't you?))

"Captive for questioning, I leave it to you... and your friends I'd assume." He threw the unconcious body at the teacher. "I have beter things to do than eavesdrop. Find me if you actualy need somethin from me or the boy." he said in reference to Zorokus tired soul. He walked up the hall, arms crossed lazily behind his head.

He eventualy made his way up to the roof, and leaned on a ledge, lloking off into the distance. As he stared off, his eyes blazed wickidly and he smiled with writhing contempt.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games