Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:37 pm
All Nobu could do was shake his head in disbelief. What in the world was going on? He followed Katsuro out of the infirmary, helping him with the injured student when he needed it.

When they were a good distance away from the building, Nobu picked up the nerve to break the silence. "Katsuro? What... what exactly went on at the Moon dorm?"

He looked at his friend, knowing the story wouldn't be a pleasant one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:03 pm
Yume4
All Nobu could do was shake his head in disbelief. What in the world was going on? He followed Katsuro out of the infirmary, helping him with the injured student when he needed it.

When they were a good distance away from the building, Nobu picked up the nerve to break the silence. "Katsuro? What... what exactly went on at the Moon dorm?"

He looked at his friend, knowing the story wouldn't be a pleasant one.

Shei was still in pain, though it was slowly lessening to a more toleratable level. Finally opening her eyes, she glimpsed at her friend who was sitting beside both her bed and another nightclasses bed. The young male was looking at her with a faraway look in his eyes signaling that he was thinking about something.

Pain flashed through her and Shei clenched her fists, digging into the matress of the infirmary bed. The painwas over just as quickly as it had come.

Looking back up at Rama, Shei couldnt help but let a slight smile through as she whispered a hoarse thanks to her friend.

Closing her eyes again, she was soon asleep once more. (after all, she hasnt gotten much sleep lately anyway)

---------------------------------------------------
Katsuro smiled at his friend, "This troublesome student," Katsuro looked at the freshmen then back to Nobu, "Picked a fight with one of our schools residential Vampires. He turned a gun on their fellow kin and so, in turn, they attacked him."

Turning back to the boy in his arms, Katsuro said in a slight whisper that held a hint of anger as well as sympathy, "I hope you realize how stupid your actions where. Despite my efforts, they could have killed you if they willed it."

pwn_4thewyn

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:10 pm
(Ok now the softer side of Mitsuru is going to be revealed.) As he was being carried away, he began to regret everything that had happened. Now he was going to become a vampire. "I'm...so....sorry...for....everything...I....really.....am.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:25 pm
Katsuro looked back down at the boy and saw the fear in his eyes. Smiling, Katsuro replied, "It's okay. Nothing to bad happened. Im sure we'll all forget about this in a month or so."

(in the mind of Katsuro *is imagining a room stacked to the ceiling of paper work, liability forms and such*)

pwn_4thewyn

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:06 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Rama looked over to Shei, hearing her thank her, and she grinned happily, flashing her the V for victory. It was, of course, a brave front as she worried over the two laying next to her. They were some of her best friends now, so she really hated the idea of not getting to see them for a long period of time. Her eyes flickering with a bit of reminiscence, Rama thought about her actions today. Horror striking her features slightly, she shook her head mumbling to herself. "I...I just turned him into a vampire," The thought itself burned like fire but stung like intense cold as well. A convulsion-like shiver tremored up her spine as the truth of the matter was revealed to her. She'd subjected a human, not so innocent as they were often called, to a life of the damned where he would spend every minute of it suffering and trying to set things right. In the end...he would simply lose his mind. "I can't believe it."

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:24 pm
ranningu

Rama looked over to Shei, hearing her thank her, and she grinned happily, flashing her the V for victory. It was, of course, a brave front as she worried over the two laying next to her. They were some of her best friends now, so she really hated the idea of not getting to see them for a long period of time. Her eyes flickering with a bit of reminiscence, Rama thought about her actions today. Horror striking her features slightly, she shook her head mumbling to herself. "I...I just turned him into a vampire," The thought itself burned like fire but stung like intense cold as well. A convulsion-like shiver tremored up her spine as the truth of the matter was revealed to her. She'd subjected a human, not so innocent as they were often called, to a life of the damned where he would spend every minute of it suffering and trying to set things right. In the end...he would simply lose his mind. "I can't believe it."

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Shei looked into Rama's sad face. Reaching out her arm slowly, Shei placed it over Rama's hand gently, "You did what you had to do in order to save us(she's referring to all the night class students). Now, you should go to class, we'll both be fine."

ooc:Shei is obviously assuming that Rama knows the male laying in the next bed.  

pwn_4thewyn

kiwi k r a z e d

Territorial Man-Lover

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:53 pm
pwn_4thewyn
Katsuro smiled at his friend, "This troublesome student," Katsuro looked at the freshmen then back to Nobu, "Picked a fight with one of our schools residential Vampires. He turned a gun on their fellow kin and so, in turn, they attacked him."

Turning back to the boy in his arms, Katsuro said in a slight whisper that held a hint of anger as well as sympathy, "I hope you realize how stupid your actions where. Despite my efforts, they could have killed you if they willed it."

"Genius," Nobu laughed, patting the freshman on the back. "If I was as gutsy as you I would've pulled something like that ages ago." He flashed a grin and chuckled. Noticing the look Katsuro gave him he added quickly, "That is... if I wanted Mr. President here to have loads of paperwork to do! Bad, freshy, bad!" Nobu shook his finger at Mitsuru but winked. "Just be thankful Katsuro is a good guy. Otherwise you'd have some major punishment to face."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:07 pm

Rama looked over to Shei, happy to see that she was still awake through the pain. She nodded, glancing to the boy and then back to her. "I guess...but, I'm sure the teachers already know what's happened. I'll wait with you two." She said, remaining in her seat. It was a lot easier to stay calm now that the huma boy was gone. Katsuro wasn't so bad, she thought. He was just a guy ho cared about human and vampire wellfare and the coexistence that only the night class should've been aware of. With a heavy sigh, she leaned back in her chair, waiting for everything to get wrapped up, both figuratively and literally. She was anxious to get out of the infirmary despite the change in emotion she'd undergone. The sanitation smelled horrible, and the entire room just radiated sickness and injury. 'Hopefully it'll be done soon...'

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:52 pm
--------------------

((OOC: My post got all lost and such, awwwe... Anyways! I hope I can get back in the story... hmmmm...))

Yaya ended up with the Chairman at the door of the infirmary. By the time they had gotten to the, 'scene of the crime' everyone had cleaned up and headed to get the much needed medical attention.

Yaya noticed the boy next to Katsuro, and eyed him up and down. Not rudely though, only curious. Probably a friend. She thought calmly.

She hoped Katsuro wouldn't be angered at all, since she disobeyed him. Although she felt she couldn't help it. Sleep just wouldn't catch up with her this night. (?)

(( Is it night? XD ))

--------------------

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:43 pm
DeniedUltraSex
--------------------

((OOC: My post got all lost and such, awwwe... Anyways! I hope I can get back in the story... hmmmm...))

Yaya ended up with the Chairman at the door of the infirmary. By the time they had gotten to the, 'scene of the crime' everyone had cleaned up and headed to get the much needed medical attention.

Yaya noticed the boy next to Katsuro, and eyed him up and down. Not rudely though, only curious. Probably a friend. She thought calmly.

She hoped Katsuro wouldn't be angered at all, since she disobeyed him. Although she felt she couldn't help it. Sleep just wouldn't catch up with her this night. (?)

(( Is it night? XD ))

--------------------

ooc:yeah. it is ^.^

----------------------
Katsuro thought he saw a familiar face in the corner of his eye. Turning around he smiled in surprise, "Yaya. Headmaster. What a pleasure it is seeing you two here."

Katsuro bowed low to both Yaya and the Headmaster with the boy still in his arms.

--------------------------
Shei didnt mind that her friend chose to stay. Frankly, she was a bit rattled from the bold attack on her.

Shei sighed, wondering if she was going to be well enough to go to school today or if she'd have to wait until tomorrow.  

pwn_4thewyn

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:32 pm
"It's nice seeing you Katsuro-kun." "So, tell me, what has been going on?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Mitsuru was laid on the bed, he felt a sharp pain, it was like swords stabbing him constantly. "Owww......." "I'm...done.....being............a........vampire............hunter............" Mitsuru started breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:33 pm
------------------

OOC: Fast recovery much?! Tomorrow? LOL. Good for Shei!

Yaya looked at the Headmaster quickly as if asking for approval to go talk with Katsuro. Although he answered no real response, she headed over to Katsuro almost instantly.

She decided she'd just sit and watch Katsuro help out, admiring him the whole time. She couldn't quite figure out why he was so... kind hearted.

She wanted to be around him constantly. Although she knew that was extremely greedy of her. Or was it?

(Ahahaha, love, got to love it. heart )

------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:35 pm
-----------------

Suddenly she broke out of thought as she heard a groan of pain. Wanting to help she walked over to
Raia. Although, at this point she didn't know his name. Unlawfully she was at his bed side.

"It'll be okay." She said, but felt like a brainless fool saying it. Yaya turned her head to where he seemed to be glancing frequently.

"Oh." She said feeling the mood lift slightly. "You like her don't you?"

-----------------

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:37 pm
ooc: im going to assume that we're skipping ahead a few minuetes in the story to the part where mitsuru is finally in the main building infirmary.

Katsuro had explained to the headmaster, from his prespective, what had gone on.

Holding the hand of Yaya, he asked, "Headmaster, if I were to make Yaya my vice, could I then inform her of the situation?" Katsuro knew Yaya was eager to understand what the night class was truely about.

pwn_4thewyn

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:53 pm
"I see....hmm....well.....as long as she swears not to tell a soul the secret of the Night Class." "Then, I guess I don't have a problem with it..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mitsuru laid there on the bed, he was paying attention to the conversation going on between the headmaster. He was breathing heavily, trying to get some relief from the pain. "Ahh....it...hurts....."  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games