Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MisterKennedy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:33 pm
Seeing Leon die a horrible grisly death was kinda fun at times. But yes it's sad seeing any character die. Mostly cause I throw my control at the ground afterwords.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:42 pm
i know when i really began to love leon, which was pretty much as soon as i got the game, when i killed him i felt horrible inside. I'm a freak... but he is really awesome.  

Ithmara

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:52 pm
Loli Kyr
i know when i really began to love leon, which was pretty much as soon as i got the game, when i killed him i felt horrible inside. I'm a freak... but he is really awesome.
Leon's cool, but not that cool. He's #4 on my cool list. Wesker being 1, Chris 2, Billy 3 and Leon 4.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:45 pm
I felt sad when reading the diaries and things about the Trevors, myself. Other than that, I couldn't find too many moments that made me feel sad.  

Knights of the Realm

Ithmara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Loli Kyr
Leon's cool, but not that cool. He's #4 on my cool list. Wesker being 1, Chris 2, Billy 3 and Leon 4.
yeah wesker's pretty awesome, and sneaky in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:48 pm
Loli Kyr
Biohazard EXTREME
Loli Kyr

Why doesn't anyone think Barry is cool? gonk crying  

Lord Travis

Mr_Lee_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:53 am
Barry was great.

My saddest moment was probably while playing through the first one and leaving on the chopper alone, I wanted Barry and Chris to escape with me but felt so sad that they didn't. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:25 pm
Lord Travis
Loli Kyr
Biohazard EXTREME
Loli Kyr

Why doesn't anyone think Barry is cool? gonk crying
Barry's alright, he's just not my kind of guy in resident evil.  

Ithmara

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:36 pm
I get sad/frustrated when Leon dies.. xd I usually pause the game right before he does and reload the game. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:45 pm
Mr_Lee_
Barry was great.

My saddest moment was probably while playing through the first one and leaving on the chopper alone, I wanted Barry and Chris to escape with me but felt so sad that they didn't. crying
One question is: Where the ******** was Rebecca? I mean--- You save Chris and he _normally always_ saves Becca. She wasn't in the chopper! gonk Wesker kill'ded heerr!  

Kouichi Pendolse

Ithmara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:01 pm
Uenna
I get sad/frustrated when Leon dies.. xd I usually pause the game right before he does and reload the game. xd
yay someone i can relate too! i feel glad!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:26 pm
my saddest moment... was in Resident Evil Outbreak - Hive Scenerio....

I had finally killed the leechman... I was going to be ok! I was happy, and Cindy was following me like a good little girl.... and then, a zombie came through a window and pulled me out.... gonk I have to re-play the entire Scenerio! crying

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:36 pm
T-Veronica
my saddest moment... was in Resident Evil Outbreak - Hive Scenerio....

I had finally killed the leechman... I was going to be ok! I was happy, and Cindy was following me like a good little girl.... and then, a zombie came through a window and pulled me out.... gonk I have to re-play the entire Scenerio! crying

Yah... I was playing Desprete Times and I just got a Magnum Handgun... Suddenly the zombie grabbed me... And out the window I go.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:54 pm
fskin' zombies! scream and the game has that stupid auto-save feature so you can't just go back to that last time you saved, you have to start all over. stare I hate the auto-save feature.....  

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:47 am
another sad moment I just had while playing Resident Evil Outbreak - Hive Scenerio...

I JUST killed the leechman, and I thought the rest would be a piece of cake! then.... a cutscene... CINDY! NOOO! crying she's become a leechwoman, and you CAN'T get rid of her.... gonk I stopped playing because it was just too much for me to handle.... fskin' leeches....

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games