Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:47 am
Xemaria chuckled, and stepped aside, letting the others see in as well. Inside was complete chaos, and not in the normal way. There were shadows of people, ghosts most likely, running, no, not running, gliding around quickly, looking anxious and worried. For some reason, it had and still did remind Xemaria of a busy office area. Behind the masses of terrified ghosts was a table. Around the table were seven people, all of which had been previously marked as dead. Most were recognizable by the sixteen Nobodies which entered the room. As they did so, the ghosts scattered, alerting the seven at the table of their presence. One by one, they turned towards the group. As they did so, Xemaria listed their names boredly, "Nergal. Xemnas. Ansem, or at least his heartless. Lyon. Sephiroth. Ashnard. Floyd." Each of them had been threats, but they were so evil that the underworld itself spat them all back out, refusing to let them in. "You've returned for more punishment, Xemaria? You brought more friends again. Let's see what happens this time," Sephiroth said. He seemed to be, strangely enough, the ringleader of the group. "You'll all become members of the true darkness soon enough."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:29 pm
"You wait and see! We'll kiss your a**es! " Vaxlyn said through clenched teeth.
Vaxlyn hated being told that she would loose. It only gave her more strength.

((not much, sorry! ))  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:36 pm
Xemaria laughed a bit at Vaxlyn's blunt response. "Dido," she said. "What Vaxlyn said." Exvarol looked into the room, and became the palest a person can become without being dead. "Oh no, he saw Sephiroth," Xili said. "Don't worry; it's only the original Sephiroth. Nothing to be afraid of," she said sarcastically. At that moment, Exvarol could have fainted dead cold if not for Dalbex's hand on one shoulder and Zinixia at the other. "You've gotta be kidding me..." he said, staring at Sephiroth.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:45 pm
"Don't worry...We'll be fighting alongside with you. No need to worry." Vaxlyn reassured him, while playfully puching him in the stomache.
"This'll be a ton of fun...All of us against those measly seven...No big deal." Vaxlyn said with not a care in the world.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:06 pm
"Hmph. You underestimate us, girl," Ashnard denounced. Nergal and Lyon got out spellbooks of black magic. Ashnard had a large sword that could attack from a good few yards away. Sephiroth, well, had his large sword. Ansem summoned large quantities of darkness, reforming the room. Xenmas had his red lightsaber swords. Floyd just sat there; his secret would be revealed as soon as and if the others were taken down, and no sooner. "Six," Xemaria said. "The man in the back, Floyd, won't attack us. Yet."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:26 pm
"Oh, but you underestimate us! We, as a whole, are much more powerful than you think we are..." Vaxlyn says calmly while smiling slyly.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:48 pm
"You've got a point," Xemaria agreed. The seven seemed to be unmoved by that little soliloquy ((sp)), and remained impassive, if not more egotistical, as ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:00 am
Taryx looked into the room and set his sights on Xemnas. Xemnas had been staring at him the whole time, knowing what both of them had knew. Suddenly, he stepped towards the front of the group, with Xemaria and Vaxlyn. "They can talk all they want but I am a man of action. If they think they will win let them show it on the battlefield. Let's do this. I cannot wait any longer."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:19 pm
Xemaria responded by removing her ice glaive. There was a huge difference, however. It seemed to have grown quite a bit, and gray, white, and ice blue ribbons seemed to come from beneath the blades and their ornate holder. There were words, actually in the tongue of a lost people, written on the shaft of the glaive in symbols, and a rose engraving had been added to the blade, which was now double-edged and sharpened. "You've been working on your weapon," Floyd commented. She assumed a fighting position. "...Which one of you do I get payback from first?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:00 am
"I hope I don't have to fight to my fullest. I can get very scary." Kura said, apparently depressed from her previous fights. "Why me?" she asked. "Axel was right. I should've stayed human."  

LightPinkAngel

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:13 pm
"Whatever. Don't mean to be rude, but let it rip," Xemaria said. Unspokenly, she and Ashnard, also called Mad King Ashnard because of his well-known fury with a blade on the battlefield, were moving to one area of the large, arena-like room. Both with weapons in hand, they prepared themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:42 pm
"That was rude, but you're right." Kura took out her roses. Don't make me use more energy than I have to." She was looking at Sephiroth, hoping he was her oppoent(sp?).  

LightPinkAngel

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:45 pm
Vaxlyn saw that the fight was starting so she summonded a weapon she had been working on.
It was like a sythe, battle-axe, and sword combined and made out of pure darkness. It glowed a strange red-ish blue color, and was very sharp.
"Let's get this party started!" Vaxlyn yelled, signaling for everyone else to fight, as she jumped after Lyon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:30 pm
Ashnard and Xemaria began to duke it out, attacking eachother with furious intensity and speed. Sparks of fire and chips of ice flew around whenever their weapons crashed together. The epic battle of fire vs. ice had begun. Xemaria registered the fact that Vaxlyn had begun to fight. Some of them would have to team up to fight, but she hoped that no one would go after Floyd yet. They'd all be needed in that fight. As war broke out in the room, Floyd sat calmly, watching the chaos, doing nothing. Invisible to the eye, a barrier stood between him and the others.  

Countess Valentine

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces