Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:09 pm
"Hmph." Xirius turned his back on her and put his weapon away. He did not need another fight now. Besides, he was in a room with four of his superiors. He instead turned his attention to the little girl hiding behind Cessy. He thought she looked familiar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:21 pm
(I'm back HAHA)

The others stared at Rose and Xirius oddly, except for Naixen who hid behind Cessy.
Xemnas decided to break the silence, "If there is an intruder in the castle, they must be caught and destroyed, immediately."

Saïx continued to glare at him; he wanted an answer to his previous question.

“Vexen, Lexaeus,” boomed Xemnas, “Go forth and see to it that the others are alarmed.”

“But Sir, how is it that you are fine now,” Vexen blurted out. Xemnas came back with a rushed responds, “The same way you were brought back, by the witch,” he stepped off to the side so that Lexaeus and Vexen could see Cessy more clearer. She stiffened up giving off an appearance of stability also placing a hand on Naixen’s shoulder, Cessy was afraid of the two men suddenly attacking her and prepared to push Naixen aside if such a thing happened, but Vexen and Lexaeus staid there ground firmly, only looking at her with confusion and resentment.

“What ever orders you have heard regarding this woman, I want you to forget them,” said Xemnas, “It was not me who gave them out. There is an imposter roaming these halls posing as me, I want you to find and destroy him, understood!”
Lexaeus gave a nod of confirmation, but Vexen still looked puzzled. This wasn’t going to stop him from following orders, though.

“What do we do if the imposter is still posing as you, how do we know who is the real Superior and who is not,” said Saïx in a stern voice, his eyes still glaring at Xemnas repeating the same unanswered question over and over again.

(hold on there is more... not enough space sweatdrop )  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:29 pm
Xemnas glanced over to Saïx, and then back to Vexen and Lexaeus, replying, “If that is the case, then I am ordering you to destroy me on site in the castle. You will not stop searching until that imposter is caught. Is that understood.”

Vexen and Lexaeus both froze for a moment, then reluctantly nodded.
“But sir,” Vexen began to inquire only to have Xemnas interrupt him, “No, there are no time for questions, just go.”

The two began to leave and it seemed as though Xirius was about to follow.

“Not you number eighteen, I have another mission for you.” Said Xemnas  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:25 pm
Rose watchewd as Xemnas gave orders and the emotions on the men's faces changed, "Sir...If you don't mind me interrupting...But Cessy said that I was needed to help you or something. I need to know what I'm needed for, or else I'm goingt to find a way out of this god forsaken castle and go home...I'm tierd." Rose said as she held her strange weapon up and then sat back down.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:32 pm
Naixen tugged Cessy down to her level. "I know the difference between Father Xemnas and the imposter! He has that certain tone and persona on him that makes him completly different!" she explained flailing her arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:43 pm
Xirius turned around at the sound of his name; He was very surprised. "A mission, for me?" He inquired. "What is it, Superior?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:42 am
*shade walks in on conversation* Superior may I accompany #18 on his misson?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:41 pm
Cessy went down to Naixen's level listening to what she had to say.

Kitsuna walking in was a surprise for the Superior, he thought for a moment but there really was no time for dilly-dallying.

"Yes," he said, "you may help him on this mission But for right now I need you to wait here for the time being, both of you."

Vexen and Lexaeus had paused on there exit a little longer and were just about to exit out once more when Cessy spoke up, "Wait, Naixen says she can tell the difference between the Fake Xemnas and the real one!" This brought the attention from the elder members of the group to the little girl. "She can help locate him," continued Cessy.

A small second of thoughtful silence filled the room right before Xemnas made his next order.
"Number thirteen, you will accompany Vexen and Lexaeus and the others in finding the imposter."

"As for you key-barer," continued the Superior as he turned to face Rose, now deciding it was a good time to respond to her previous statement, “To be quite frank, I my self am not so clear as to how you are to assist me,” his cold eyes came in contact with Rose for a split second before moving off to the side at Cessy, changing his tone to annoyance, “but I believe the woman who does know should be gracious enough to explain to the both of us why you are here.”  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:48 pm
"Yeah..I'd like to know why I am here. It all started with me just wanting to know what the heck was behind a stupid door. Now I have some big huge key-like sword." Rose said looking at the key-blade.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:25 pm
Naixen nodded and walked over to Vexen and Lexaeus. Naixen blinked between Xemnas and rose and Cessy during the conversation. She tugged on Lexaeus's finger. "What about Zexion and Axel? They're looking for the impostor too." She asked.  

Alchemy Puppet

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:53 pm
*Kitsuna over heard Naixen* Someone should tell them about the clues on identifying the imposter. *Vexen looked over at her* "And who do you think should be sent to tell them kitsuna."
I don't know, i can't go Master xemnas old me and Xirius to stay here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:48 pm
Xirius looks over at Kitsune, confused. "I don't know who you are, but apparently we're on the same mission together, so" He waited for Xemnas to give him his command.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:46 am
*kitsuna looked at Xirius and gave a sly smile and whispered to him* I am new to the Organization Xir. I'm just trying to help.I won't steal your glory or anything *offers her hand in friendship* Just consider me your helping partner, temporary if you want  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:44 am
Xirius looks at Kitsune's hand for a moment, apprehensive, but then shakes it. "Sure, but even if you DID want to steal my glory, well, there's nothing glorious about being told off by seven of your superiors in one day, now is there?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:16 am
*looks around the room at the superiors* "heh, your right about th-" *thunder crackles in the sky. "that" *shudders* "storms make me anxious. Hope we get our assignment soon. I can't use my power in the heavy rain"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games