Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:22 pm
"Oh, don't mind me," Rix said to Recca. "Name's Rixia, but you might find it easier to call me Rix. Whatever suits you." She walked along as she hummed a song.

((cough Passion cough))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:30 pm
Akira Shinji
"Oh, don't mind me," Rix said to Recca. "Name's Rixia, but you might find it easier to call me Rix. Whatever suits you." She walked along as she hummed a song.

((cough Passion cough))
((lolz that was a bit funny.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
all the heartless and nobodies start backing away from them

???: starts clapping "well done" turns to face ruxia take them to their rooms for a good nights sleep turns back to them "the next test starts tomorrow follow ruxia to find you rooms i will see you tomorrow"

appears next to them "okay everyone follow me okay"

Rikku looked at Ruxia and followed him"Hey Ruxia...When are we going to see this person who is choosing who will be on the new organization? Am curious of his name, so can you tell me it?"Rikku walked right next to him.
"you will know at the end of this test" walks to nearest room "this is your room the girls rooms to the right and the boys rooms to the left" starts to walk up another pair of stairs and then stops "and everyone a word of warning its very dangerous to walk the halls at night without me" starts walking up the stairs again  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:16 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

???: starts clapping "well done" turns to face ruxia take them to their rooms for a good nights sleep turns back to them "the next test starts tomorrow follow ruxia to find you rooms i will see you tomorrow"

Rikku looked at Ruxia and followed him"Hey Ruxia...When are we going to see this person who is choosing who will be on the new organization? Am curious of his name, so can you tell me it?"Rikku walked right next to him.
"you will know at the end of this test" walks to nearest room "this is your room the girls rooms to the right and the boys rooms to the left" starts to walk up another pair of stairs and then stops "and everyone a word of warning its very dangerous to walk the halls at night without me" starts walking up the stairs again
Rikku got one of evil and curious smiles. "hmmmm...am going to walk around then..nothing can be that dangerous."Rikku got out a piece of paper and marked where she was right now."Time for some exploring!" Rikku begins to walk around and draw the map at the same time.
((you know naota i get curious way too easy))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

Rikku got one of evil and curious smiles. "hmmmm...am going to walk around then..nothing can be that dangerous."Rikku got out a piece of paper and marked where she was right now."Time for some exploring!" Rikku begins to walk around and draw the map at the same time.

(( twisted i know muahahahahahahahahahaha))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:30 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((s**t.....))Rikku walks around more and looks at her map"This place is really big, but i want to see if i can find that person Ruxia was with early."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((s**t.....))Rikku walks around more and looks at her map"This place is really big, but i want to see if i can find that person Ruxia was with early."
((ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah twisted ))

coming not far from from rikku inside a locked room

"???: so what did you think of the recruits

i dont know some of them are a bit jittery

???: well you were to when you had taken it with the others

you had to bring that up  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:01 pm
Xirks, saw a shadow coming from behind him, he snapped and the shadow was zapped  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:08 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

((ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah twisted ))

coming not far from from rikku inside a locked room

"???: so what did you think of the recruits

i dont know some of them are a bit jittery

???: well you were to when you had taken it with the others

you had to bring that up
Rikku hears stuff and goes close by to the door and is super quiet and listens.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:05 pm
Xirks looked around the boys dorms, looking for a nice room, he ended up at Axels room, and decided to take it.  

MrAsianK

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:47 pm
Rixia found a room, and decided to look at some of the boys' dorms. "Hmm...I wonder if I can find..." Rixia opened the nearest door. "...Demyx's room!"
There were posters everywhere, mostly of musical string instruments and famous rock bands. (She even saw Dir en Grey.) Rix saw Demyx's sitar case, which just happened to be empty. She felt at home in his room, but knew that she probably wouldn't be able to stay in it. She quickly slid out the door into the hallway and headed back to her room.

((yay Dir en Grey ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:40 pm
Xia poked around the rooms, not sure of what to take. She of course was curious about Xemnas' room, but knew she would have to cross quite a lot to get there, and though she didn't quite trust the person, didn't want to take the chance of wandering the halls alone. So, she stumbled upon Marluxia's room and was in instant heaven at all the flowers surrounding her and a very comfortable bed nearby.

She plopped on it and sighed deepily, loving this room already.  

The Sphinxyness

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:54 pm
But Rixia didn't feel quite at home in a brand-new room. "Oh, screw it," she said. "The heck with it." She headed back to Demyx's room and saw something that caught her eye. "What is that...?" she said, grabbing a black boxlike object. "Y'mean Demyx had this the whole time?!?" Rixia exclaimed to no one in particular. It was a violin case, and the violin was still intact inside it. "Demyx, you little thief," she whispered to no one in particular, as she looked at the name tag, which said: "Property of Rixia Demyx." Little sneak, Rix thought. I've been looking for this thing for a month. Thanks a lot, Demmy. She took the violin out of the case and started playing...something that sounded very familiar. Now, if only he had a piano.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:04 pm
Xia blinked as she heard violin playing nearby in some other room. "Huh, didn't know one of the Organization members had a violin." she said softly as she rolled on her stomach on the bed and started playing around with the flowers in the room.  

The Sphinxyness

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:23 pm
Xirks snapped, a piano, and alto saxaphone appeared appeared. "nice." Recca moved things around, and changed the bed sheets. "all better."

Xirks began playing on the piano, he was playing Away to Zanarkand  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games