Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:49 pm
he returned to hollow bastion and changed his clothing, dyed his hair and removed his wepons to disguize himself also wearing gloves to cover the black and silver of his hands to sora and co. he walked to merlins place where sora and cid were at and opened the door

acting like a normal person (while disguizing his voice) he announced that the heartless and nobodies were gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:02 pm
Sazuka realizes that there just leaving to congregate somewhere else and walks back to Merlin's place.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:06 pm
he walks out and meets a girl

"who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:07 pm
[PC] Chaos

"who are you?"
"sazuka, who are you?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:10 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos

"who are you?"
"sazuka, who are you?"

"my name..." he quickly thought up a lie "...is Seraph"

"where is Namine?"

he asked hoping she would lead him to her  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:14 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos

"who are you?"
"sazuka, who are you?"

"where is Namine?"

"well Seraph, im not telling you."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:17 pm
NaminĂ© looked pleadingly at Axel and Roxas. "Please, hide me! There's someone evil here. He's disguised... He's talking with Sazuka. Please, I don't know what he wants, but he's looking for me! Please!" she begged. She stuck herself between Axel and Roxas. They were close to Merlin's house.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:20 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos

"who are you?"
"sazuka, who are you?"

"where is Namine?"

"wow you sure are rude!" he snapped at her still keeping himself in character "i guess ill have to go find her myself"

he ran off in the opposite direction that namine axel and roxas were coming from further distancing himself from them  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:21 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos

"who are you?"
"sazuka, who are you?"

"where is Namine?"

"wow you sure are rude!" he snapped at her still keeping himself in character "i guess ill have to go find her myself"

he ran off in the opposite direction that namine axel and roxas were coming from further distancing himself from them
She took out a small dagger and threw it at his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:26 pm
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos

"who are you?"
"sazuka, who are you?"

"where is Namine?"

(wow your character throws daggers at town ppl when she first meets them??? remember your char hasnt even met Xack yet)

he turned the corner right befor the dagger would have hit him causing it to miss.

he ran three blocks over then removed his disguise and using his dark powers he brought his hair back to normal.

annoyed at this girl, he used portal of darkness to go to the roof of merlins house as he watched her, ready to pounce on her  

[PC] Chaos

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:27 pm
Naminé saw Sazuka, but didn't go anywhere. She saw a stranger. He was the source of that dark aura. She started shaking, but Axel held her arm, comforting her in a way. Roxas held her other hand. ((sorry, but I need these characters and neither one of them are on))
"Is that the guy?" Roxas asked. Naminé nodded. Axe scratched his head.
"Look, for back at Castle Oblivion, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to be so, well mean," he said. Naminé smiled.
"It's OK. You were, by far, the nicest nobody there," she said truthfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:31 pm
noticing namine he stopped his focus on the other girl and istead cast a stopga spell on her, namine, axel and roxas and haste on himself. then he jumped off the roof and charged toward namine ready to grab her and take her to the darkness. he had alread opened the dark portal behind her  

[PC] Chaos

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:32 pm
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos
dragonrebelfire
[PC] Chaos

"where is Namine?"

(wow your character throws daggers at town ppl when she first meets them??? remember your char hasnt even met Xack yet)

he turned the corner right befor the dagger would have hit him causing it to miss.

he ran three blocks over then removed his disguise and using his dark powers he brought his hair back to normal.

annoyed at this girl, he used portal of darkness to go to the roof of merlins house as he watched her, ready to pounce on her
((i know, but she doesnt like the looks of him))

Sazuka goes up and starts walking on ramdon roofs, wandering where 'seraph' had gone. and she slowly pulled out her kantana's keeping them hidden.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:39 pm
Axel saw Xack coming and quickly pushed Nameine and Roxas out of the way, just as Xack came pombling through, Axel grabbed a hold of hiis wrists and tried to hold him there, "Back of Xack," Axel snarled

Roxas grabbed Namine and ran

(its ok if pple play me and crazy's characters if their needed we really don't mind biggrin )  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:43 pm
NaminĂ© was still frozen by Xack's spell. On the inside, she was terrified. What would he do if he caught her? She couldn't move to vocalize anything, and she was amazed that she was even still breathing.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games