Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:07 pm
Xaras noticed how everyone's attention was now directed behind her. She turned around and saw the center of attetion was the one they were just taling about. "Oh! Hi, Zexion..." She said quietly.

Maya saw how Xaras became even more "timid" when she knew Zexion was there. She smiled evilly to herself. A plan was already beginning to form.

"Speak of the devil. What're you doing here?"

"Yeah. You're usually away from everyone..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:19 pm
"I was. . thirsty. Though I didn't expect so many people to be gathered in the kitchen." He nodded at Xaras. "I wondered where you were, but didn't expect to find you here."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:24 pm
Xaras nodded. "I didn't expect to be here. I was just leading Kuroi, a visitor, here. She had gotten lost and ended up at the library....And then she made me stay..." She was still very quiet in her speech, looking up at Zexion through her eyelashes.

Maya noticed this and smirked. She gave a side glance to Kuroi. Her eyes spelled out : PLAN FORMING

"So that's why it took longer for you to get here than Axel and Roxas, Kuroi!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:29 pm
"Yeah, If not for Xaras, I don't know what would have happened." She turned to Maya, and froze as she noted her devious expression. "Maaaya. ." She said quietly.

"Oh, I see." He looked from Kuroi and then back at Xaras.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:32 pm
Xaras didn't look at Zexion. She looked down at her feet, her hands fidgeting. "Yeah..."

Maya nodded towards Kuroi, an indirect way of saying "I'll tell you later."

"You'd probably get lost and we'd've never found you!" Axel said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:37 pm
Kuroi returned the nod. "Knowing my luck, that would most likely be the case." She chuckled.

"So. . . Then. . What's the occasion that requires you all to gather here of all places?" He asked, curiously."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:46 pm
"well, as you've bound to have known, I disappeared right after the shouting match with Xemnas and Kuroi took care of me and Axel and Roxas brought me back before Dem killed himself...I made cake to thank them. We're all here to eat...."

"So that's what all the commotion was when I was trying to read...." Xaras said quietly.

"yup!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:50 pm
"Really? I was wondering what that was all about. . I didn't bother to check."

Kuroi nodded, she remained silent.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:08 pm
"Well, you guys, time to eat your cake!"

Axel smiled. "Cake!"

"Well...since I'm intruding, I think I'll just go back to the library now...."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:29 pm
Roxas nodded. "Yes, cake." He smiled.

"Ah! Xaras, Why don't you stay?" Kuroi frowned.

Zexion sighed, placing the thick book on a nearby table. "Eating late, are we?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:25 pm
Xaras cast a side glance at Zexion. When she saw that he'd probably be staying, as signified by the placing of the book on a table, she turned to Kuroi. "W-well....I might....As long as you're sure I'm no intrusion."

"Of course not, Xaras! Why don't you take a seat next to Zexion and I can get you guys something to eat. Don't worry, Dem didn't touch anything..."

Xaras threw a side glance to Zexion again, waiting for some kind of cue.

Axel was pretty much ignoring this and was busily eating his chocolate cake with no frosting. With his hands no less.

"Axel! Don't eat with your hands! Use a fork or something!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:49 pm
((Haha. Utensils are for squares. xD;; ))

Zexion though for a moment. "That would be nice. ." He nodded.

"Axel, You're making a mess."

Kuroi glanced at Maya once more and then nodded at Xaras.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:06 pm
"I LIKE USING MY HANDS!!!!"

Demyx sweatdropped. "Axel, Grow up."

Xaras sat down, not moving her eyes from her hands the whole time. "Yes, food would be nice..."

Maya smiled. "Okay! Food! Lets see what we got...."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:32 pm
Kuroi laughed, Looking at her cake. "Looks good." She nodded.

Roxas sighed and began to eat his own cake. "It is. Thanks Maya." He smiled.

Zexion quickly took a seat beside Xaras, moving hair out of his face to give her a side glance.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:02 pm
Xaras coughed slightly, very much aware of the closeness between them.

"Thanks guys! Gald you like it! Axel, use a fork or I'll take away the cake!" Maya gave Axel a look that made him freeze.

"Fine! I'll use a stupid fork!" He opened a drawer and took out a fork. "Happy now?!"

"Yes, very much so!" Maya smiled. "Now let's see....What do you guys want? Zexion? Xaras?"

"can I help?" Demyx asked innocently.

"NO!"

Demyx had tears running down his face. "It was just a question!"

Once again, Xaras waited for a cue from Zexion, or rather, waiting to agree with what he said. She was trying her absolute hardest to not blush at the guy sitting less than a foot away from her.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff