Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
!Random Talk! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:22 pm
Vi Sparklemist
Gaah, why do I have this sudden urge to roleplay somewhere?! It's consuming me, aaaaaaaaaah!

..anyway. Just passing by, as usual. I'm so bored. And in a way not. I want to draw. I want to write. But I don't know what to do first so instead of deciding I just sit here doing nothing.

I'm so stupid. xd

::points to the dead Roleplay thread:: ^_^;; feel free to start the old girl up again...  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:24 pm
Vi Sparklemist
..A triple post? Oh my.
You're not very talkactive are you?

Anyway, I just have to ask you this. I've been looking through the threads for where some of you discussed the MeineLiebe game (if I remember clearly), but I can't find it! stressed

I just downloaded the rom, but I can't find any english patch for it. Does anyone of you know where to get one?

I havent had time to play it myself ^_^;; I'll see if theres such a patch or a translation somewhere when I have more time.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:33 am
Sai-kun

::points to the dead Roleplay thread:: ^_^;; feel free to start the old girl up again...

Well, that COULD be done... surprised
Though I must say I feel more like playing in a fantasy or sci-fi one, our one is more... Mixed. (Translation: I'm too lazy to do so xd )  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:09 am
Well, if you like the manga FAKE the guild Fake Out needs a few people for that RP, fantasy elements could be added if you where to play Lai. I'm sure there are a ton of other fantasy RP's too heart  

Momiji-Bunny

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:17 am
Momiji-Bunny
Well, if you like the manga FAKE the guild Fake Out needs a few people for that RP, fantasy elements could be added if you where to play Lai. I'm sure there are a ton of other fantasy RP's too heart

Never heard anything about it, other than the name xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:22 pm
Fake is a Yaoi series involving two New York City cops. It's really good.  

Momiji-Bunny

FOW_Amou

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:49 pm
Lets do the time warp, yeah..  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:55 pm
FOW_Amou
Lets do the time warp, yeah..

It's just a jump to the left...and a step to the ri~i~i~i~ight...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

alicelights

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:36 am
yorurei
the music was great, as was seeing kira moving around and such...however, i was completely opposed to stuffing 3 1/2 voulmes of manga into 3 episodes and then leaving you with the cliff hanger enging where we're introduced to metaron(i know that's not how you spell his name sweatdrop )...but it was still stons of fun...

Yes, I loved the music and I wish to find the original version of 'Knife Of Romance' (no luck yet). This anime works as an addition to the manga and should only be trated as such. So many bloody-minded people have decided not to read the manga because they disliked the lack of depth of this anime, That makes me want to scream.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:23 am
Vi Sparklemist
Momiji-Bunny

It is a great and often funny series! It ended a little abruptly to me (like we never got much of Lai or Lass) though it was a good ending.  

alicelights

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:28 am
::falls on face:: so tired...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:43 pm
Anyone have any j-rock they would like to recommend?  

YGOPaladin

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:38 pm
YGOPaladin
Anyone have any j-rock they would like to recommend?

Check out the jrock/Kaori Yuki connection thread :3

As for recs...it really depends on your personal tastes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:26 pm
alicelights
Vi Sparklemist
Momiji-Bunny

It is a great and often funny series! It ended a little abruptly to me (like we never got much of Lai or Lass) though it was a good ending.

That's because Lai and Lass have their own series.  

Momiji-Bunny

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:45 pm
Momiji-Bunny
alicelights
Vi Sparklemist
Momiji-Bunny

That's because Lai and Lass have their own series.

Hey Momiji, where have you been?  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces