Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:19 pm

"i see you dont like the light you should have not attacked me"

ozzy dodged his attack and used

"Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique )"

the whole cave lit up
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:24 pm

The Doppleganger roared again.
"Fool! Fire jutsus have no effect on me!" It said as the fire flared around them. It lunged at Ozzy another time, taking a swipe to his shoulder.

The Doppleganger Creature

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:24 pm

Ollie heard the roars as he was taking a stroll in the forest and guessed immediately what had happened, he dashed off towards the cave where he saw the doppleganger creature and ozzy fighting, he jumped in between then, and kept them apart "stop fighting now!!"
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:27 pm

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!! LEAVE MY CAVE AT ONCE!!!" The doppleganger roared, still blinded with confusion and anger. The sunlight had well entered the cave now and the Doppleganger was taking a major effect to it.

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:32 pm

Ollie cursed "hey, it's me from yesterday, the one who helped you out! just calm down and close your damn eyes!!" he grabbed a bit of cloth and wrapped it around the dopplegangers head "there, now just relax!"
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:37 pm

The Doppleganger struggled around as Ollie tied the cloth around its head. With the light sheilded from its eyes it was able to gain some degree of sanity.
"Huh?" It queried, remebering the sound of his voice, "Why are you here?"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:40 pm

Ollie sighed "i was taking a relaxing walk in the forest ... tat is until you roared loudly and woke up more or less helf of the fire country" he got up and grinned "you really know how to get into trouble dont you?"

(would post mor, but i have school, bye)
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:09 am

Rinku Limped throught the forest, completeley ignoring the noise at a nearbby cave. The blue wolf kept on walking untill he was deep into the forest in front of a huge gold statue of a creature with the head of a jakal, and the body of a man
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mister Volcano

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:26 am

Rinku then bowed his head, and a medalion he had used to hide in his fur fell off his neck.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The medalion glowed a dark purple, floated in the air then floated so it went around the statue.
Then statue then stood up, looked at Rinku, ten started speaking in an incomprehensible tounge. Rinku replied in the same tounge. The statue said something then sunk underground. Rinku raied his head, a tear rolling down his face, then turned around an went as fast as he could to Konoha.
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:38 am

[[[@Ollie: S'ok, I had school too, that's why I left suddenly
@ Sheepdawg: Yay for Anubus and the eye of Horus^^]]]

"Trouble is oftenly not found," The Doppleganger muttered, "Usually it finds you. Like this one over here did!" It glared at Ozzy, though the cloth prevented the glare being seen, it was obvious.

pilot01

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:48 am

(Aren't Ra and Horus the same god)
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:50 am

(nope)

Mister Volcano

pilot01

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:52 am

(They both have a bird's head and Man's body but wait a sec I will go check something)
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:11 am

Ollie sighed at the doppleganger "that, i agree with you on, trouble often finds you, not vice versa" he thought for a moment "listen i'm gonna take the cloth off of your head in a minute as i think now that your rational thought is back, you wont be so bad, but i'll only take it off if you want it off"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:44 am

ozzy tocuhes his wound

"i did not attack you i came in this cave to rst i was tired"

ozzy stands up and llok at the monster

"you attack me while i was sleeping"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games