Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hana Kimi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- stares at pic -

.__________.

Er...who is he? xd
Looks kinda old for Ella sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:29 am
` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- stares at pic -

.__________.

Er...who is he? xd

ella does look a little manish, and her voice when she's talking kind of annoys me (i think she's one of those kind of people who shouldn't talk, but sing everything they want to say)

@souma: that article you posted sounded a little stalkerish eek

@mihiko: "love" works in mysterious ways.  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:46 am
mymiridon
` T a p i o c a `

.__________.

Er...who is he? xd

ella does look a little manish, and her voice when she's talking kind of annoys me (i think she's one of those kind of people who shouldn't talk, but sing everything they want to say)

Well, her talking voice is not always, man-ish...but for Hana Kimi she has too, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:47 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
` T a p i o c a `

.__________.

Er...who is he? xd

Well, her talking voice is not always, man-ish...but for Hana Kimi she has too, lol.

I wasn't talking about her voice, just her looks. and it's not hana kimi, have you seen reaching for the stars? she a little manish in that one too. I don't think she should play characters that cry. It's really weird and kinda creepy eek  

mymiridon

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:02 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
` T a p i o c a `

.__________.

Er...who is he? xd

I wasn't talking about her voice, just her looks. and it's not hana kimi, have you seen reaching for the stars? she a little manish in that one too. I don't think she should play characters that cry. It's really weird and kinda creepy eek

She does look masculine. sweatdrop But her voice not really, especially singing, but I like ********* most. mrgreen But haha in SHE's new music video/song 'Jie Kou' she raps and there's a poser Jay Chou. Funny. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:22 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
` T a p i o c a `

.__________.

Er...who is he? xd

She does look masculine. sweatdrop But her voice not really, especially singing, but I like ********* most. mrgreen But haha in SHE's new music video/song 'Jie Kou' she raps and there's a poser Jay Chou. Funny. xd

I don't care much for SHE, but i've seen a couple of their videos (Ella is always the guy). My friend likes them. But maybe I'll check them out again.  

mymiridon

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:36 pm
mymiridon
` T a p i o c a `

.__________.

Er...who is he? xd

Yeahh I know love works in mysterious ways but... ><
Gawdd. I still go for Wu Zun & Ella. xD
They make better couple.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:54 pm

Woah.. Ella's bf is a bit scary looking. ><"
      But good for her?
      LoL I know someone called Josh Chen. :BUser Image

dazziOs

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:36 pm
[.Mihiko-chan.]
mymiridon
` T a p i o c a `

.__________.

Er...who is he? xd

They make better couple.

If Wu Zun and Ella were a couple, would Wu Zun be the girl (since he looks so femmy) and Ella be the guy? Or would they both be the girl rofl No with josh chen it's obvious the scary guy is the guy. lol jkz xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:21 am
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
` T a p i o c a `

.__________.

Er...who is he? xd

I don't care much for SHE, but i've seen a couple of their videos (Ella is always the guy). My friend likes them. But maybe I'll check them out again.

Ok, check it. mrgreen ********* owns all. razz  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:59 am
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]

********* is the the little one right? she's so cute whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:36 pm
mymiridon
[.Mihiko-chan.]
mymiridon
` T a p i o c a `

.__________.

Er...who is he? xd

They make better couple.

If Wu Zun and Ella were a couple, would Wu Zun be the girl (since he looks so femmy) and Ella be the guy? Or would they both be the girl rofl No with josh chen it's obvious the scary guy is the guy. lol jkz xp

Lmao!! xDDD
Suuree!! ^_______^

I like Selina from S.H.E now. ^^

[.Mihiko-chan.]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:34 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]

No, she's the prettiest one...little/short one is Ella...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:59 am

I'm still for Ella. She's just a good role model somehow. 8DUser Image

dazziOs

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:40 am
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]

No, she's the prettiest one...little/short one is Ella...?

No. Selina is the prettiest!! ><
********* then Ella or was it Ella then *********. xDD Lol. Jk.
But to me, Selina is the prettiest one now.
********* is the tallest. I think..?

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces