Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:38 pm
The Sachibi laughed un-controlubly. "That is what you think, if humans weren't meant to be puppets, then why can't your precious Kimimaru brake free of my control". The Sachibi laughed once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:52 pm
Rekai cringed as he could hear Kimimaru's maniacle laughter even from the distance him and Hiro were at.
"How long can they keep this up?" He asked Hiro softly.  

Kulac Akios

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:19 pm
"I don't know....but one thing..." Kitsune dropped Sin-Q's legs, and pointed directly Sachibi. "I for one believe that we humans have more. I may be a half demon, but I am who I am. Half demon or full, it makes no difference. We have dreams and wishes, we are no puppets" She still pointed at him, glaring angerly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:26 pm
Sachibi laughed still. "Your bravery intregues me, you have a lot of guts to talk to the Sachibi like that. But you look as if you wish to attack me, do as you must". The Sachibi glared at Kitsune.  

Shin Defender of Light

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:31 pm
Attack him..it's pointless, I'lll get killed...but.. Kitsune's anger was blocking her common sense. Only fury resided in her eyes. "Challenge you? Well then fine!" She stepped forward, her kunai drawn, the metal surface gleaming in the sunlight. "I'm sorry Sasaki-sensi but sometimes we all do things we regret.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:33 pm
"BUAHAHAHAHA"! The Sachibi luaghed uncontrolubly. "Come, I await your attack young fox"!  

Shin Defender of Light

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:41 pm
Kitsune gritted her teeth, the pull to fight was unbarely hard to ignore. Her hand twitched slighty, the blade's surface longing to be thrown. "You want me to attack, fine with me! Kitsune Horoo Mahou (Fox Flame Magic)" She let loose waves of flaming balls. Each one spirling with chaos. Kitsune pulled her charka strings, flinging the mass blast of flames directly at Sachibi.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:53 pm
The Sachibi crossed his arms and made a smile. He performed more hand-sighns. "KATON! GOUKAKYUU NO JUTSU"! The huge ball of fire covered the small ones. Quickly, the huge flame was about to ingulf Kitsune completely.  

Shin Defender of Light

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:03 pm
"GAHHH!" Her eyes widened at the massive fire ball. With little time to spare, Kitsune dove torwards the ground. She had barely missed the attack. I knew this was a bad idea, but there's not point in running. I've accepted what may come. She gritted her teeth, pulling herself from the ground. "Wow nice one, you almost got me" Kitsune held a smug grin, she was not going to let the incident faze her.
Flinging one of her chakra strings, she grabbed a hold of a nearby tree. Another string was flung at a different tree. "Grrrahhhh!" She groaned, trying to pull both trees. The trees shook, but stayed steady in the ground. Finally after almost feeling exhausted, a loud crackling filled the air. "Arggggh!!" With one last finally pull, Kitsune pulled both trees out.
Here comes the hard part... She realized, changing the both tree's direction at Sachibi.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:48 pm
SASAKI growled at Kitsune. It was saying, 'He's my opponent.' Then, with a ferocious look on his face. It charged towards the Sachibi. It raised a clawed hand, ready to attack the other demon.  

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:58 pm
"Hmm? Sasaki are you sure you got him? Ok if you are sure I'll still be here." Kitsune realized that Sasaki was probably going to hurt her, if she stood in the way of the fight. "Sachibi, I guess we'll just have to end our match."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:03 pm
SASAKI the demon seemed to not understand human speech. Nor did it care to. The only thoughts running through the demon's head were thoughs of battle and bloodthirst.  

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:08 pm
Kitsune sighed, wiping off some of the dirt on her pants and shirt. "I guess I just wait over here.." She said, leaning agaisnt a rather thin mature tree. This time, no matter what, she was not budging. No one was going to make her leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:14 pm
The Sachibi turned to Sasaki. "Let's finish this shall we" ?  

Shin Defender of Light

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:19 pm
Ugh the fight's starting, I should move farther back Kitsune realized. If Sachibi used any fire balls and they veered off course, she want to gain some time to dodge them. She stepped back slowly, trying to not gain attention from the two.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff