Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Post.your.Pictures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pictures?
  hawtness 8)
View Results

nikki stix

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:51 pm
Norayr
Mirialia86
Norayr
… I just want to say WOW.
There seriously are that many amazingly, beautiful girls here on Gaia, let alone in this guild/thread!?

Though I want to say that Mirialia looks Armenian.
Not to mention that eye color.
Wow.

I'm not from Armenia, but you're not that far, just on the other side of the Black Sea!

Romanian? Russian?
I'm not too well with the geography on that side of the world though I'm Armenian and have family scattered throughout the Eastern region. Heh.
not to jump in but im Armenian too, but i got stuck with blue eyes with minds of their own. I really dig the color of your eyes Mirialia.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:54 pm
User ImageToucha touchatoucha touchme!Iwant tobe dirty.

Great, make me look young.

Thrillme, chillme, fulfill me!Creature ofthe night.
User Image

Ingrid Purrman

Newbie Noob

Ingrid Purrman

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Both are me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:01 pm
Norayr
Mirialia86
Norayr
There seriously are that many amazingly, beautiful girls here on Gaia, let alone in this guild/thread!?

Wow.

I'm not from Armenia, but you're not that far, just on the other side of the Black Sea!

Romanian? Russian?
I'm not too well with the geography on that side of the world though I'm Armenian and have family scattered throughout the Eastern region. Heh.

You've guessed well! I'm from Romania and I also have family in Russia!  

Mirialia86

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:03 pm
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix
EYES:
MINE <3 no theyre not contacts and no you cant have them

User Image

NO!!! they are NOT photoshopped its just the lighting.

Your eyes are so beautiful!
I can stare at them for the remaining hour I have left, but I'm stuck in that "What Defines a man" thread I made.
I love your eyes in case you couldn't tell.

Thanks love.
I love my eyes too. its how i real in my men. hahaha. right what men.

Haha, Nice. You're one of the few people I (now) know that actually likes something about theirself.
Just keep away from them boys for now, I guess.

But that means id have to stay away from you, and kevin.. i cant live without kevin... sad
lol.
j/k.

Aww, I feel loved. Alright, well we sure can be friends though.
And Kevin being the host of the giveaway or someone completely different?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:03 pm
Mirialia86
Norayr
Mirialia86
Norayr

Wow.

Romanian? Russian?

trying to speak russian is sorta hard, and writting it is like.... i wont attempt it.  

nikki stix

nikki stix

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:04 pm
Norayr
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix
Norayr
nikki stix
EYES:
MINE <3 no theyre not contacts and no you cant have them

User Image

NO!!! they are NOT photoshopped its just the lighting.

Your eyes are so beautiful!
I can stare at them for the remaining hour I have left, but I'm stuck in that "What Defines a man" thread I made.
I love your eyes in case you couldn't tell.

Thanks love.
I love my eyes too. its how i real in my men. hahaha. right what men.

Haha, Nice. You're one of the few people I (now) know that actually likes something about theirself.
Just keep away from them boys for now, I guess.

But that means id have to stay away from you, and kevin.. i cant live without kevin... sad
lol.
j/k.

Aww, I feel loved. Alright, well we sure can be friends though.
And Kevin being the host of the giveaway or someone completely different?

No hes a guy i met on here....
he lives 2 ours away from me and has become my best friend.. hes replaced my smexy poolboy *tear*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:04 pm
nikki stix
not to jump in but im Armenian too, but i got stuck with blue eyes with minds of their own. I really dig the color of your eyes Mirialia.

Indeed she's got amazing blue eyes! Mine are green and brown, they change with the light, sometimes greener ( heart ), sometimes browner (also when I'm in a bad mood! xd )  

Mirialia86

Mirialia86

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:07 pm
nikki stix

trying to speak russian is sorta hard, and writting it is like.... i wont attempt it.

I used to speak Russian when I was little but now I forgot everything... That's too bad.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:08 pm
Mirialia86
nikki stix

Indeed she's got amazing blue eyes! Mine are green and brown, they change with the light, sometimes greener ( heart ), sometimes browner (also when I'm in a bad mood! xd )

Mine change too. Any shade of white/grey to that BRIGHT blue even shades of green. depends on make-up, lighting, mood, and clothes. Today they were green  

nikki stix

nikki stix

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:10 pm
Mirialia86
nikki stix

I used to speak Russian when I was little but now I forgot everything... That's too bad.
I spok e a few languages. French, German, Itallian, and now... im piglatin even tho its not a language it is to me and my mom since no one gets it. and of course English sad i still have a tiny accent. ^_^ words with 2 o's are tricky lil buggers.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:10 pm
Mirialia86
Norayr
Mirialia86
Norayr

Wow.

Romanian? Russian?

Oh, wonderful!
Is that where you live?  

Norayr
Crew

Ingrid Purrman

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:14 pm
User ImageToucha touchatoucha touchme!Iwant tobe dirty.

Ya'll also make me feel ugly.

Thrillme, chillme, fulfill me!Creature ofthe night.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
User Image

Tis meh.
I <3 my shades.  

Skrae

Tipsy Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games