Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jemia

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:43 am
My name is Jemia. I like to draw comics, play video games, read books... the normal stuff. I've been on Gaia for a while. I like it. smile
That's all for now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:10 pm
:'D

I'm WinRAR. Yes the computer program.
I'm pretty friendly (I think) even though some people may not totally like me...? <.<;
But overall, I just like being friends with people. I work at Gamestop, so gaming is a pretty big part of my life.
I play WoW. :3 Server- Argent Dawn. I have a hunter and rogue that I've putting to use at the moment.
If I were to win any sort of gold from this, it would definately go to getting one of those powdered wigs that I love so much. cool
Oh, and if it were enough, a Chain Wallet.  

WinRAR

kornchick24

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:21 pm
Hi, I'm kornchick24, I usually go by KC for short. I'm 21 and live in Pennsylvania. I'm currently a junior in college for my mathematics degree, and minors in Computer Science and Anthropology. I should be working on various finals right now, but what can I say, this place is addictive. sweatdrop Besides being a student I work part time as an Assistant Manager for a clothing store that I'll leave unnamed (working in retail sucks, avoid it if you can. >.<). That pretty much sums me up there. Oh yeah! If I have free time I enjoy gaming and curling up with a good book. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:28 pm
Hey guys, Im austin, im 16 and i live in North Carolina
Im in a band named Anesan and we're starting to take off
I play alot of video games
I was WoW nerd

I joined this because my GF won 200,00 and im just like everyone else...just hopin to win

^ ^  

ThE MaGicAL LoVe DOcTor

Aresultra

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:37 pm
My name is Tenjo-san(gonna change my name to Famously Orange) and I got here from stores, signatures and now Ive decided to join! If I were to win I would buy lots of items Ive always wanted, donate to newbies and I might even send the giveaway a bit to show how thank-full I am! So yes, thank you for accepting me!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:54 pm
    Salutations ;D
    I'm Robin Fig Face and I'm one of the Englishh gaians. Even though I'm not actually English.. xd My background's a bit weird interesting(ish).
    I first joined Gaia, I think last year in June, under the account DrawingHearts thanks to a friend and got slightly addicted. I then went on a huge break off gaia, cuhs I found it quite boring, but then one day, a couple of months later, I had nothing to do and decided to get back on Gaia and maan, this is a long sentence xd .
    I go through lots of phases. I've been through a cheese toastie phase, a Japanese phase, a black shoe phase and my most recent phase was my solitaire, card games and monopoly phase xd <3 But y'all have to agree, solitaire is pretty fun ;D.
    Uhm, I don't really know what to say about me, you just really have to get to know me (y)

Robin Fig Face

Soggy Croutons

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:40 pm
hi ummm i'll just go by my gaia name of soggy croutons cause it is sooo original =) lol

umm i'm almost a senior in high school

hoping to go to ucsd cause it is a beautiful school

if i win any prizes/money (hopefully will) i'd like to creat my dream avi and then maybe start my own giveaway or help my little sister who loves this gaia community so much heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:52 pm
well, i dont really like telling people stuff about the real me ><

Name: just call me Meepy
Interests: Look in my profile!
Fave Food: Cookies!

EDIT: ohhh... i put the banner in my siggy and shop :3 xD  

MeepyMeep

Keita Saito

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:27 pm
lets see...my main account was hamichan01but this account was created b/c my friend needed a gay guy for her rp, thankfully to say i'm no longer in it. this has become my main account and as you can see, my avi pulls of the crossdressing thing very well. i found out about this guild because my friend wanted me to join and refer her. i'm not really sure what i would do with all the gold cause i havent really thought about it, however i did tell my friend that since she let me know about it i will give her half of anything i win...other than that i'm just here to chat with people and randomly input my opinion whenever i find an interesting topic. i hope everyone has fun here in the guild and many many thanks to Sinelo for being so generous heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Hi my name is Bloodstainedteeth, though in life I go by Brandon. I love drawing, and writting, curently writting a book. I'm 17 going on 18, and about to graduate from High school. What i would do with the mill is start a guild, and help people out, random give aways and prizes.  

Bloodstainedteeth

Nemika

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:29 pm
My name is Nemika. I'm concentrated on my school but when I'm not I'm thinking of gaia and I'm addicted to gaia ;D ;P  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:39 pm
Heylow

Er. I'm TQW, Wanderer, or just Wandy (prefered nickname actually smile )
Or you can just call me by me real name Dominique if you like... tho that's really long to type out.

I am a 22 year old bilingual customer service representitive for a car company, rubbish work if ever I saw it

I am from Canada, eastern, in New Brunswick. I have a cat named Cid (After Highwind natch since he is ******** love! biggrin )

Er... If I won... which I doubt because I never win ANYTHING! biggrin *lol* I'd use it for good not evil razz  

The Quiet Wanderer

NoveltyEraser

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:25 am
Hello, I'm known as Novelty_Erasers on gaia, but in reality my real name is Alex. I finishing my senior year in high school right now and I'm really excited to graduate and be done with my "lower education" portion of life. I'm really excited to go to college and to go out in the real world and do stuff on my own. Some of my interests are sketching, reading books, listening to and singing music, watching movies, and playing rpg/mmorpg video games. ~ domokun  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:01 am
I am HimeAndi, a Gaian since September 2005. I recently made a wee record (I think) by gaining one million SunFlowers! I am still getting them, but casually. I have hopes of getting a Candy Striper helm one day, and also want everything purple on Gaia.

I Am not going into further detail as I've had stalkers find be before with the smallest details, but I like the generosity of this thread, very much. Good luck, Peasant, when you leave Gaia to make a better life!

HimeAndi

Astral Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

PMS the Demonic Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:12 am
Hi! I'm PMS. 3nodding You might notice that I'm naked, and think that I'm 1) a Noob. (NO. Look at my join date? xDD) or 2) a mule. 3) A hacked person. None of the above =) I used to be Striped Condom, but then I decided I wanted to have a female account for now. So basically, Striped Condom, my "main" account has become my mule and I've become the main account. Yepyep. I'm just to lazy to trade my items. xD
Nevermind, I traded my items. xD
I'm 14. And uh....I like drawing. And uh....I go to school. And uh....I like playing video games? xD;
I live in Winterpeg, Manisnowba, Canada, which seems like a lie right now because its pretty nice weather. (Really, its Winnipeg. xD)

User Image

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games