Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:10 am
Blaize looked in the direction of the howl, blinking. "Come on Ravyn... Something doesn't smell right... " She said, taking the girl's hand again and flash stepping, in the general direction, repeating it multiple times. She stopped, not far from the supposed clearing, and moved ahead more slowly, assassin instincts kicking in. In a crouched position, she surveyed the scene in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:23 pm
Masakazu and the rest of the lycans arrived at the source of the screaming and could not believe what they were looking at. In ront them were both of the twins, surrounded by rogues, but they were not the ones that were howling for help. Instead, they were doing so well in battle that the rogues were calling for more help. Raijin snapped out of this daze and charged forward, giving out his trademark war growl; his followers were soon behind him.

And the battle was on.

Masakazu had much more pressing matter to attend to. As much as he wanted to join in on the fighting, he was obligated to find the leader of the rogues and officially put an end to all of this. It did not take him long to find the leader, but that particular lycan was being well guarded. "This will be tougher than I thought.." He said lightly as he slowly appraoched the lycans. He bowed his head lightly to them, to show that he did not come to harm anyone, but they growled at him and prepared themselves for attack.

"Wiat! Let hijm pass." Someone said; the lycans narrowed their eyes at Masakazu, but moved out of his way nonetheless. He slowly approached the leader, whom grinned to him. "I hear that you have been looking for me, prince. Well, you have found me; what are your demands?" The leader asked.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:06 am
Blaize watched the scene unfolding in front of her, a small grin appearing on her face. Things were certainly interesting. Her attention was quickly dragged from the main battle towards Masakazu's negotiations. She couldn't quite hear what they were saying. She created a small spark, hard to see, and blew it out so that it floated down to where Masakzu and the enemy lycans were. She could hear their conversation now, and silently hoped that she'd made it small enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:42 pm
Masakazu could sense the fact that Blaize had created a small spark that would tell her what they were saying, but he could not see it from the corners of his eyes. Good girl, Blaize. He told her as he looked the leader of the rogues right in the eye. "It has come to my attention that you all have gone rogue and you started attacking human villagers. Why?" He asked, a question that was bothering him for quite some time.

The leader flashed a grin as he opened his mouth. "Why don't you ask them yourself?" Then, at that moment, two lycans were pulling a large cage that seemed to be filled with humans. These must be survivors of that attack no doubt. Maybe I should have checked the other huts.. He thought as he stared at the cage.

"Let them go." Masakazu stated simply. When the leader laughed lightly, a growl escaped from Masakazu's lips. "If you won't let them go, I'll have to take them from you." He then took a step towards the leader, only to be blocked by those lycans again. "Step aside or be killed." Masakazu said darkly, his shadow below him growing a bit wild and distorted, like a flickering flame.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Ravyn leaned closer to the negotiations, trying to hear what they were saying. She growled softly when she couldn't hear anything. "What's going on Blaize?" She whispered, just loud enough for her friend to hear. She gasped as the humans were brought out. "What are they doing? Are they trying to use them for bargaining?" She shifted her feet on the branch from her position behind Blaize, getting ready to jump down if she was needed. Masakasu, I know you can hear me, let me know when you need us. If you don't, I'll decide. She thought darkly, glaring at the leader of the rouges.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:08 pm
"Masakazu asked what was going on... The one surrounded by all the lycans is the leader... Apparently.. those people are from the village we were at earlier. Masakazu will probably try and set them free..." Blaize said in quick hushed tones, knowing full well the the lycans would be able to hear them if they made too much noise. No problem... Don't forget that I'm a trained assassin Masakazu...  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:28 am
That's something I can't afford to forget, Blaize. Masakazu grinned as he waited for the gaurds to move. Don't worry Ravyn. I'm fully capable of handling myself.. He replied just as darkly as his shadow started to float up from the ground. It morphed for a while until it finally transformed into a 3-d version of him. "Last chance." He told the gaurds in front of him; he never did like to kill for no reason.

Apparently, this is one of those times when he had no choice but to kill, Masakazu did just that. When the gaurds held their ground, after their second chance to move, both Masakazu and his shadow struck them in the chest. The attacks were both efficient and accurate, as their claws hit the hearts. When both of the gaurds killed over, the rest of them all seemed to come at the duo at once.

Masakazu flashed a grin. "It's so shameful for you all to just throw your lives away.." He muttered as he as his shadow charged the group; seven against two seemed like an uneven odd, but Masakazu was not an oridnary lycan.

It did not take Masakazu and his shadow long to dispose of their enemies, and now the body count had risen. "I'll leave none spared if you keep this up." He told the leader in a dark manner, walking closer to him with his claws bloody, as well as his clothes as face.

The leader looked a bit frightened, but he stood in that one place. "You take another step further and I'll have that cage of humans killed." He warned; immediately, Masakazu stopped. "You.. would stoop so low as to kill humans?" He asked. The leader laughed. "Yes, yes I would. What do they me to me, to you, even?" Masakazu looked to the cage and then to the leader again. "Well, if you must know, I happen to be in love with one."

The leader narrowed his eyes at Masakazu, giving him a look of disgust. "The prince of lycans? In love with a lowly human? Now I am seriously glad I went rogue.." Masakazu grinned as his shadow self dispersed. "Really now? So.. there's no hope for you to come back to the lycan realm? Back to our people?" He asked; the rogue went silent and they stared directly into each other's eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 am
Blaize chuckled softly, watching the scene unfold. "They must be idiots to continue fighting..... It seems Rajin and his group are finished as well." Blaize looked in their direction for only a moment, before returning it back to Masakazu. Hey don't worry..... Also Rajin and the others are pretty much finished with their job.... She smiled, mostly at the fact that he admited that he loved Ravyn.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 pm
Ravyn laughed quietly and tried to keep herself from jumping into the battle. She shifted her feet on the tree, just to keep herself ready to jump out if she was needed, just in case. She looked at her friend curiously. "Why are you smiling?" She whispered. Even over the noise, she knew the lycans could hear her if she was too loud. She wanted to move closer to hear what was going on for herself, but she knew it was a bad idea. Are you SURE you don't need help? I'd like to get a few shots in myself. She sent to Masakasu, completely sane but wanting revenge for her species.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:11 pm
Normally, Masakazu would quickly reply to both Blaize and Ravyn, but this was a different time. He was focused on his one target that was staring him back right in the eyes. "Give up, you can't win against me." He told the leader, but he merely laughed at him. "Give up? To you? Never." He replied, the last part sounding very bitter and harsh. Raijin and his group had finished their battle and was on their way to him. He took a step towards the leader, only to stop from his growling.

Masakazu's eyes went wild. "You dare to growl at me?!" He muttered under his voice and took one step back. The leader laughed again. "What will you do? Kill me? I dare you." The leader was testing him, and it was making him more and more angry. He muttered something under his breath and his shadow disappaeared, flew out into the shdows of the trees with no one noticing.

"Careful with what you wish, you just may get it." Masakazu replied and felt his fang grow longer, as well as his claws. He transformed into a werewolf again, but this was not his usual one; no, this one was much bigger, much angrier looking. It howled loudly, the sound ringing out throughout the forest. The howl turned to a low growl as it finished and its silver eyes laid on the leader of the rogues.

The leader flashed a nervous smile, but refused to yield. "So, you want to play that game, huh? Fine." The leader himself began to transform into a werewolf, but Masakazu was far too quick for him. In a flash, he was on him, with his jaws clenched tightly around the leader's neck. Not enough to kill him, but enough to hold him.

Masakazu growled with the leader's neck bleeding into his mouth, with was not helping his self control at all. "Let the villagers go." He said slowly. "I'd sooner die than surrender to you!" The leader spat out. "Wrong choice." Right as he was to break the leader's neck, Raijin showed up and started yelling at him.

"Let. Him. Go!" Raijin told him; Masakazu turned his eyes to his older brother, but refused to let the leader go.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:20 pm
As the scene unfolded before him, he found himself slightly conflicted. While this was not his negotiation, the source of the aura he was searching for had undoubtedly led to the rogue leader. He desperately needed that orb, and he didn't care who got in his way. But a part of him didn't want to risk creating a bigger problem by just ripping it from the creature's body.

"Decisions, decisions..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:47 pm
She sighed at how things were going; knowing that she truthfully would have no part in the lycan side of things. They weren't her people in any sense and she would let Masu deal with it.

Caly sank deep into her powers, going as deep as she dared go for the moment and still be alert to the others she could still sense. Cy was there for her anchor, but she didn't truly need one anymore...she was starting to gain control over her powers and that was something she had longed desired. Her powers flared around her and the vampire, annoucing to all that were able that a Great Mage was in the area.

She didn't have to be there, witnessing the fight and "negotiations" to know what she could do...or even see what was happening. Tied to the land she was and use it to her advantage she would. The cage she found imprisoning the humans was simple enough. She flicked her wrist and twirled a finger in the air, her power following her actions. Thin vines rose up all around the cage, winding their way around all the bars. The pigmentation of the plants darkened, hiding their true nation for the moment to the enemies. She hoped the lycans wouldn't notice til she wanted them to. A flower formed and bloomed in the corner of the cage, nearest to a child and Caly's voice came through, "Do not be alarmed. I am here to help. The vines are part of my powers and I will soon bring you back to safety. But you have to trust me. I am the Lady of this territory and I will let no other harm come to those from the village."

The vines crept slowly up to the top of the cage and soon began to strengthen themselves around the metal. The plan was to use magic and the plants to drag the cage away towards a safe point so that Caly could teleport it to her and Cy.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:01 pm
Blaize sighed when she didn't get an answer. Masakazu seemed... distracted. So she wasn't exactly concerned by it. She turned her attention to the cage, watching as vines slowly grew around the metal. Memon was nearby as well. Why do things always seem to be so complicated..... At least I can use the spark to replay all of this later.... Blaize sighed, watching the scene below like the outside observer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:10 pm
Masakazu was starting to come back to his senses the more his brother spoke. Slowly, he loosened his grip on the leader's neck, but kept him close. Blaize.. what's going on around us? Can you see anything? He asked her once he could focus again. His tranformation was starting to resverse, but it was still in a state in which it could flare back up again.

The leader sighed deeply when he felt his neck become a bit more free. He placed a hand onto his neck, feeling his warm blood drip down onto it. This is not looking good.. I'll have to do something quick.. He thought, but he did not know that Masakazu could hear every word that he was thinking. Despite this, Masakazu let it alone for now, focusing on Blaize.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:21 pm
Yes... Memon is nearby.... Which means something may have interested him... Don't ask me what... And it seems that someone is trying to move the cage with plants...? Other than that, nothing unusual... There are no other nearby presences either... Blaize relayed to him, sighing as he calmed down. Whatever was moving the plants... seemed familiar, but she couldn't exactly pin point it. Besides, for now she was too busy watching the leader, since he was the immediate threat.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff