Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:48 pm
User Image

Uh..well my name is Bella. o_o

And ...

I like night time when the moon is full? o 3o

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Bump

i am short red headed and part irish so my nick name was leprechaun
and my b-day is 420

so i made leprechaun shorter "lepercan"
and added "420"

lepercan420

lepercan420

Breath of Vermillion

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:08 pm
I got "Breath of" from the Breath of Fire games. And I got "Vermillion" from an online game I played. And no, not from the slipknot song or from a city.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:10 pm
User Image

Mine is pretty simple...

Elf + Hobbit = ELBIT! sweatdrop

*ahem* Yeah, I'm a geek. But proud one!

Elbit

Bizoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:28 pm
ChibiKittenChan
My username would've actually been Kitten if it hadn't been taken already. But with Gaia being a popular site and all... yeah, it was taken. ;3

I would've used Kitten because that's the main nickname I'm called by pretty much everywhere on the internet. Long story. xD;;

But instead I had to go with ChibiKittenChan. Most of you anime/manga fans should know what it means, but for those of you who don't, it means "mini kitten child". ("chibi" and "chan" are Japanese.) "Chan" 'cause I'm fairly young, (I joined Gaia when I was twelve, and I'm thirteen right now.) and "Chibi" just 'cause its cute. ;D <3

Though I used to wish the username "Kitten" hadn't been taken, I'm glad I ended up with "ChibiKittenChan" now... or else I wouldn't have ended up with the nickname "Chikicha" that I'm called on Gaia a lot. xD <3 One of my friends gave me that nickname, from ChibiKittenChan. Get it? ;D

So... yepyep. :3

Cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:55 pm
Hellooo people as you can see my name is Emperor Ikuro and tho i am not currently in rule over a large area of land the name was cool wen i made it up so now i use it in most of the rpgs that i play  

Emperor Ikuro

I am Word

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:05 pm
User Image
<3Apple & Bag3l helped me come up with my name.
A long while back, when my name was TIBERIUS911, (no clue how I came up with that one. sweatdrop )
I made a thread so people could suggest new names for me. And I told Apple to say a random word.
And then I'm like "OMFG, RANDOM WORD!" so I changed my name to x RaNdoM WoRd x
And then I switched to a this account, and Bag3l came up with my current name. x3

xDDDDDDDD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:09 pm
green_sparkles44
How did you come up with your gaia username??
I love the color green and when i thought of green, i remembered sparkles. Then i just added a random number. Sometimes I see some really strange usernames.

Fire Woman by the Cult, 1989...... Favorite number is 69. Need I say more?  

FIRE_WOMAN_69

950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CoryDane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:41 pm
...first name=Cory
middle name=Dane
not very creative, but if you don't like it you can bite me... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pm
Well, I like the band Twiztid...I have American Pit Bull Terriers....and well, I'm an angel......I think?? sweatdrop  

twiztid_pitangel

mshka

Big Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:45 pm
My Gaia name...

Well I actually don't remember, since I made my Gaia account in 2003...

But I mean I love Panda's they're my favourite animal.... and I'm a girl...

So yeah...

Oh and I love Twiztid too, I'm wearing they're Independence Day shirt right now... Juggalette's rule b***h!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:58 pm
original name...i mispelled it so i wanted to change it and she wanted something japeneese so instead of letting her imagination fly i made up
Kage-shadow
Zaku-boom
X-i got hacked and i wanted to keep the KageZaku part  

KageSatsu

iPandification

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:01 pm
One;;
I 'Rawr' alot.

Two;;
'Emo' is a fancy word.
;D

And Three;;
'Safetypin' ... I love them.
<3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:16 pm
Did I post here beforee? o_______o;

Well, anyways. I got my name cuz I wanted a name that could be found in the dictionary. Cuz, that's coolio, yo!

And I saw this person named Copyrighted so I was like, "HEY! What about Licensed?" 8D;

I would seriously never give up this name. -luffles-  

Licensed

VampireWolfcub

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:31 pm
User Image
Back in 2005 when I was all n00bish, I was originally tina16, cause it was the first thing that came to my head when Gaia asked what I would like my username to be...and my fave number is 16 so I was like what the hell~
A few days later, I was comming home with my dad in the TT and was trying really hard to think of a better name that I could get used to. Well, I figured I would put something related to Vampires in it cause I loved things related to them. But just that didn't seem quite right to me, so I also wanted something with wolves cause they are my most adored animal...and lycans interested me at the time as well~ So I put them together and VampireWolf's what I got, but that sounded funny to me. Well, puppies and such are so much cuter then the adult version most of the time right, so I just added "cub" randomly. It's a pretty weird username, but I have never thought of changing it!
mrgreen
Vampy just stuck as a shortened version though, and I use "Vampy" for all sorts of things now!~
xD

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces