Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:59 pm
Kazaera
crying
If worst comes to worst, I have some photos on my computer at home, which I'll be able to get to when I go home in late December. So if you wouldn't mind postponing the wedding that much, 'cause I really cannot find any other pics.

*sigh* I guess... if I must...
wink

kazaera
I'm quite happy - if you google Kazaera, the *only* things that will come up have to do with me. I'm unique!
...I think I shouldn't have told you that...

*doesn't go google "kazaera"* ninja

zurgiea
Ditto with looking up Zurgiea xd

*doesn't look up "zurgiea" either* ninja

Edit: Neopets! That is so old school! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:15 pm
My name? It actually came up here on Gaia. When I read the Sil. for the first time, I felt a dire need to create a new name out of the elvish glossary in the end. I joined Menel with Gil, originating Menegil, Celestial Star. Supposedly. xd

Now I use Menegil for everything nickname related. 3nodding

My name was Nasrudin before. *Was a hardcore player of Arcanum*  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:21 pm
Nimbrethil
Edit: Neopets! That is so old school! xd

Haha, I quit Neopets back in...June. Then I joined Gaia ^_^ I was drifting away from Neopets though, but stayed because I was administrator at NeoNewsNow forums...

Of course, then Abre killed that, so yeah. I was just like "screw this." A lot of the other forums that show up are ones created by friends of mine from NNN xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:39 pm
I used to do a bit of Neopets, never particularly seriously though. Mostly 'cause of the games. My poor pets... they'd spend weeks getting pampered and then months starved.
On the other hand, I have a couple hundred k of Neomoney squirreled away 3nodding I found it soo much easier to make money there than here! wink  

Kazaera

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:54 pm
I have a 54 month old Neopets account... it was my first internet community thinger. crying

I haven't used it in a loooong time, though. All the children scare me. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:15 pm
I had joined in December of 2000...yeah.

When I quit I had over a million NP in items..I sold them all, bought a really expensive item, donated it to the guild I had been co-owner of. Sort of a parting gift. Yeah.  

Zurgi

Imyavie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:17 pm
I am so glad I quit neopets. It was so annoying.

...*sees all the prettyful Ice claws*

I want one too ><"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:18 pm
imyavie
I am so glad I quit neopets. It was so annoying.

...*sees all the prettyful Ice claws*

I want one too ><"

Yeah, I got annoyed with it, which was why I quit.

Aren't they purtiful? I want to buy another one *is saving up* I've got 4k right now. I've been looking through the exchange, but most of them are 4.5k. Blerg.  

Zurgi

Lithwen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:39 pm
Upon reading the page, I'm assuming the topics are names and neopets?

Well, my name is boring. A rough Sindarin translation of my real name, originally used as a character in a story I was writing for fun, which was evnetually abandoned.
I first used it as a screen name on Gaia, and since then I've been using it for everything.

Neopets: Now there's a topic. I've got over 1,000,000 neopoints just sitting around, waiting to be spent. I've also got four pets, Diva_Star_Baby (don't ask) a baby Kougra, Leggikins (*cough*) a...something (he's the lab ray test subject), Seto_Kaiba, a ghost Jetsam (hey, we all had our Yugi-oh phase...right?), and Tar_Vanimelde, a Kougra of some sort. They're all starving I'm sure. Don't really care to tell the truth.
I first started...well, back when the Macy Gray pet existed and the Bruce was a man. In other words, I'm a vet. I probably joined about two months after the site started. My first account name? Ash2000, followed by Ash3000, Chickenleg, and my current, incredibly embarrassing name: 666_Bad_Gurl_666.
...How do I remember all this? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:04 pm
Lithwen
Neopets: Now there's a topic. I've got over 1,000,000 neopoints just sitting around, waiting to be spent. I've also got four pets, Diva_Star_Baby (don't ask) a baby Kougra, Leggikins (*cough*) a...something (he's the lab ray test subject), Seto_Kaiba, a ghost Jetsam (hey, we all had our Yugi-oh phase...right?), and Tar_Vanimelde, a Kougra of some sort. They're all starving I'm sure. Don't really care to tell the truth.
I first started...well, back when the Macy Gray pet existed and the Bruce was a man. In other words, I'm a vet. I probably joined about two months after the site started. My first account name? Ash2000, followed by Ash3000, Chickenleg, and my current, incredibly embarrassing name: 666_Bad_Gurl_666.
...How do I remember all this? sweatdrop

Well that was mighty... umm... informative.? xd

My name: I got bored one day two years or so ago, and looked up Sindarin words on Ardalambion. I came up with:
Hiril- Lady
O- of
Naur- Flame, Fire

So I compressed it into Hironaur, Lady of Fire. Yup, I'm a pyro... xp  

Hironaur

Kementari

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:54 pm
I picked my name from the back of the Sil, this is before I started reading it.

I think you all know where it's from.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:20 pm
My name is from my nickname. Jono. I don't know why but my friend one day called me (Jonathan) Jono and my friend (Josiah) Joso. And mine stuck and people still call me that. So Jono was already taken and I just reversed it to be Onoj. Yeah...pretty exciting.

As for neopets, I signed up was on for ten minutes and never got on again because it was so freakin' gay.  

Onoj

treythea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:45 am
Onoj
My name is from my nickname. Jono. I don't know why but my friend one day called me (Jonathan) Jono and my friend (Josiah) Joso. And mine stuck and people still call me that. So Jono was already taken and I just reversed it to be Onoj. Yeah...pretty exciting.

As for neopets, I signed up was on for ten minutes and never got on again because it was so freakin' gay.

Well, my username is fairly obvious also... Maedhros. smile heart

And I'm on neo, too.. username's blitzs_fighters.

It's addicting me again, this war. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:49 am
My name is a story character/RP character of mine.
I need a new name. Have been avidly reading back of Sil for ideas. Haven't found much. Ideas anyone?

I was on Neopets for 20+ months. My account's still there, I just don't go on much anymore. I have a Shoyru. The only cool pet. Kthnx.

Oh my god, I just posted Kthnx again. Off to the MT forums for some n00b l33t bashing. Before I go iliterate on this forum.  

Caeleste

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:08 am
My name? Well as i'm sure you all know, the longbow was originally a Welsh weapon in the early 12th century. (although there are earlier accounts of similar Norse weapons.) It was later accepted by the English, and from the 13th-16th century became our national weapon.
I used to use (and still do occasionally) the name [Clan tag went here]Longbow[UK] on online games; Medal Of Honor Allied Assault: Spearhead and Cossacks: The Art Of War, in particular. I then dropped the clan tags and the brackets when joining Gaia.

As for neopets... I admit, I was addicted to that bloody site a few years ago. *regrets it* I had around 3 million NP in items before my account was frozen for discussing history. (Sums that site up in one, doesn't it? rolleyes )  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games