Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:25 am
Quote:
I want to join because it sounds responsable.The guild also sounds interesting to me.I also like there title name.I even like the colors they picked to go with the title.I also like hanging out with friends.I also like relaxing.I also need some more coins and i like enetering contests.I also would like items to put in my wishlist.I even think this woulld be educational at some moments.I also hate rejections.I also need to be in a guild.T his guild RULES!!I even made a song for it.this is my song.oh dear you can see my me and the fellow crew of madg hangout we hear by say forever we shall run all the other guilds forever.oh say by you can see with all the other memories.

I...

I have no words...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:46 am

I have words. "wtf. o_O"

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:10 am
Simplistic-Tyranny

I have words. "wtf. o_O"

I started thinking that as soon as I saw "responsable"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:36 pm

Quote:
Well im thinking this is like some kind of guild where you can get gold i needed some and so i can make more friends beacause i only have 2 friends on here

Didn't your mother ever tell you that people who like you for your money aren't really your friends?

Alluminn
Vice Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:19 pm
Quote:
i wish to join becaus i dont have good luck in other guilds at winning and i like that you can only win 2 times a month wich really sounds cool and fair and am part of other fine guilds as well ty for you time (if u actualy read this wink )

Quote:
do you really give away 1 million gold a day? somehow i doubt that..... oh well, i still wanna join!!!! biggrin

Isn't it great to know people read the front page of the guild they're joining?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:54 am
Magadei

Quote:
Well im thinking this is like some kind of guild where you can get gold i needed some and so i can make more friends beacause i only have 2 friends on here

Didn't your mother ever tell you that people who like you for your money aren't really your friends?

M0niez dun eqwalz g0ldz, sillay g00s.. xp xp xp xp xp lol wink xd gonk stare redface mrgreen ninja arrow twisted question razz eek 4laugh talk2hand burning_eyes emo wahmbulance  

Pailzor
Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:38 am
Pailzor
Magadei

Quote:

M0niez dun eqwalz g0ldz, sillay g00s.. xp xp xp xp xp lol wink xd gonk stare redface mrgreen ninja arrow twisted question razz eek 4laugh talk2hand burning_eyes emo wahmbulance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Now you're just splitting hairs, silly rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:34 pm
Magadei
Pailzor
Magadei

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Now you're just splitting hairs, silly rabbit

Lawlz... "hayrz" rhymes wiff "hares". cool cool  

Pailzor
Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:18 pm
Pailzor
Magadei
Pailzor
Magadei

Quote:

And "hares" rhymes with "rabbit stew" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:49 pm
Magadei
Pailzor
Magadei
Pailzor
Magadei

Quote:

And "hares" rhymes with "rabbit stew" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No. No it doesn't.  

Pailzor
Captain

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:22 pm
*Nibbles ZorZor* Tastes like rabbit stew to me. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:00 pm
`Tahirah
*wiggles me nose on j00r cheek* heart heart
Well, of course I tastes good.
J00's a girl. cool heart heart

Pailzor
Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:31 pm
Pailzor
`Tahirah

Lemme taste! User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:48 pm
Magadei
Pailzor
`Tahirah

Lemme taste! User Image

J00's not a girl. talk2hand talk2hand  

Pailzor
Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:55 pm
Pailzor
Magadei
Pailzor
`Tahirah

Lemme taste! User Image

J00's not a girl. talk2hand talk2hand

How do you know that?
It's teh intarwebz
For all you know I could be a large-breasted woman in an all-female tribe in the Amazon forest, with satellite hookup

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games