Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
*What language do you want to learn? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Candybomb Tina-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:25 pm
I already know a lot of Japanese But It couldn't help to learn more neh? I can speak Spanish as well cause I've learned it at school. :3

And I want to learn Tagalog (filipino language) cause Im Filipino and I dun know alot of it. -sighs-

x3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:36 pm
I'd love to learn to speak Russian, Italian, French, and Japanese, and I'd love to learn how to read and write Japanese and Chinese. Those are just the prettiest languages to me.  

Aakiyana

cute_kilala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:37 pm
Definately Japanese...but I don't have the time for it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:32 am
German

I only know a little bit, not much. Im tryin' to learn it though.

Frankenska

iamdel305

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:44 am
jap
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:02 am
d: It's an anime site. I daresay most people want to learn Japanese. xDD;

I can speak Chinese somewhat fluently, but I'd like to write/read it better. x____x;;  

KotokoPlum

x Sasami

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:40 pm
I've been wanting to learn so many languages for a while now, but I guess I lack the motive to get started with ACTUALLY learning them D: . I wanna learn Japanese, French, German, Italian, and probably Spanish. And a new possibility for my is Korean.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:44 pm
I am currently trying to learn Japanese ^-^  

vampire_of_darkness_tara

valkotukka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:54 pm
Ah,does noone want to learn polish? Such a beautiful language 3nodding

Look : Ah,czy naprawde nikt nie chce sie uczyc polskiego? To taki piekny jezyk. 3nodding

biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:28 pm
I'm currently learning Spanish, but I would love to learn Japanese fluently. heart  

Miss Yukiko

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:32 pm
I'm currently teaching myself Japanese and I'll be learning French in School <3
After I become fluent in both of those languages I don't know what I'll learn next, possibly Latin. Because Latin is awesome cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:33 am
I would love to learn Finnish and German. Then Japanese. Then learn me some Russian.

heart Finnish people are the shizzit heart

Ah, I shouldnt speak "gangsta"  

Valaravaus_the_Freak

Koon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:39 am
Valaravaus_the_Freak
I would love to learn Finnish and German. Then Japanese. Then learn me some Russian.

Don't think that, some college was actually pushing to teach ebonics as a foreign language.

I'd like to get better at German, as of now I think I speak it with the skill of a 2 year old, or mildly retarded 4 year old. Spanish I'm pretty much there, but I'm sure I could get better with pronounciation and advanced language techniques.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:00 am
Koon
Valaravaus_the_Freak

Don't think that, some college was actually pushing to teach ebonics as a foreign language.

I'd like to get better at German, as of now I think I speak it with the skill of a 2 year old, or mildly retarded 4 year old. Spanish I'm pretty much there, but I'm sure I could get better with pronounciation and advanced language techniques.

Wow. Ebonics 101.....Anywho, I can only as of now think of a couple of German words {that I can spell correctly} I use to know Spanish but that was 2 semesters during school and now I forgot what most sentences mean. Heh  

Valaravaus_the_Freak

Star_of_the_future

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:05 am
Id love to learn japanese ive tried tho i have a short attention span  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items