Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ollie's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Doppleganger Creature

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:13 am
The Doppleganger was stunned. For a dying man, Nekura moved so fast. Even after he had made his final attack and collapsed on the floor it took the Doppleganger as minute to register what happened. It looked down, at the sword protruding from it chest, at the wound in the sword's wake, and at the blood pouring out of it. Its legs went weak and gave in to the Doppleganger's weight, causing it to crash into a bloody heap on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:24 am
Ollie ran over to the doppleganger "you fought well, now rest" he had grabbed some bandages "i'm gonna try my best to make sure you get through this, anyway, i don't want more blood staining my floor" he grinned trying to lighten the mood  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:39 am
The Doppleganger managed a weak smile at Ollie's words but as another wave aagony swept over it, it eyes shut and a low groan escaped its throat. The sword still shone in its chest, dimming slightly as the chakra evaporated from it. It slipped into a dull darkness as reality faded from its mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:56 am
Ollie bit his lip, he wasnt any good at medical jutsu, all he could do was stop the bleeding and hope he woke up.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:02 am
Kurusaki got up and ran over to where Ollie knelt. He bent down and brought out some bandages then made the correct hand signs to start a medical jutsu, hoping to stop some of the bleeding. 'He has lost a lot of blood already, but i shall do what i can to help.' Kurusaki then looked at the Doppleganger and said 'You did well, just try to rest, you will make it out of this alive'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:02 am
[[[I'm guessing time-skip?]]]

Darkness. That's all the Doppleganger could see. It could hear voices, but they were too disorientated to know who they were. There were two voices, familiar ones, so it took a wild guess at who they were. But why couldn't it see the people talking.
"O-Ollie...am I-I...dead...?" It asked wearily, not even knowing it had said that.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:04 am
(yeah, time skip)

Ollie looked at the doppleganger, it was clear that he still couldn't see well "don't worry, your alive, and we've stopped the blood flow, so i think you'll live through this" he smiled "your safe for now ... so rest"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:30 am
Rest was the last thing on the Doppleganger's mind right now. So many questions buzzed around inside its head, all of them needing answers. They were all cliche questions like how long had it been unconscious for, what happened after the battle, where were they now, and...
"Wh-at a-about...Nekura...?"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:55 am
Ollie looked at the body of Nekura and shook his head "he's out for good ... you could say he took a trip to the scrap yard" he looked at the mix of machine oil and blood and sighed "jeez, now i gotta clean up ... good thing i chose not to have it carpeted"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:21 am
The Doppleganger smirked at Ollie's optimism. After a minute or two it attempted to sit up, wincing as the attempted action put strain on its wounds, and opened its eyes. Even when they were open it still couldn't see much. The exposure to so much light must have damaged them. It could see a dark silhouette representing Ollie and another heap on the ground, obviously Nekura.
"Even if he did want me dead...we should give him a proper burial." It said.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:02 am
Ollie grinned "yeah sure i'll call a repair man, see if he need a few extra parts" he was joking, but he knew he had to be slightly serious "ok sure, where should we bury him then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:34 am
The Doppleganger glared at Ollie when he made his joke, but removed the glare when his jovial attitude became serious. It thought for a moment, thinking for a suitable place.
"I would say somewhere on the outskirts of the village, in the forest."  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:13 pm
Ollie thought for a moment then he had an idea "how about in your old cave?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:43 pm
* knocking on door* hey ollie man open up. whats goin on. don't leave me hanging  

Money Hatake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:57 pm
"Hmm...I don't know. There might not be enough soft soil if not no soil at all." The Doppleganger replied. It lifted its head when it heard knocking.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff