Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:13 pm
((ok, thanks))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:51 pm
((I hope this thread doesn't become dead...I've already sent my bio in too...))

S the heartless

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:44 am
((I hope so to.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:38 pm
((I'd rather not have my rp dead. Sorry I've been gone. Vacation.))

"Well, the features around her face. It's as though I knew her in the past, but have no memory of her whatsoever." Jim sat still within thought. He tried to take another sip, but ran out. "Damn. Oh well, that should fill me up anyways." He got up and stretched. "You have a relaxing home."  

FallenLight262

S the heartless

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:55 pm
R wandered into the garden of a nearby person's house. Only one thing was on her mind: food. It's been days and her stomach feels like a knot. She's slightly sweating because of her dark clothes, but it's better than having her skin burn off.

Albinos + Sun = BAD.

R hastily took an three apples from a tree and quickly ran away from the garden. From there, she rested in an alley and started to munch tiredly on the apples. I didn't get caught...good...I'll have to save these.... R put two of the apples into her hoodies' pocket and continued to munch on the other.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:51 pm
FallenLight262

"Well, the features around her face. It's as though I knew her in the past, but have no memory of her whatsoever." Jim sat still within thought. He tried to take another sip, but ran out. "Damn. Oh well, that should fill me up anyways." He got up and stretched. "You have a relaxing home."

((S'ok))

"I guess..." She replied. "I didn't really notice that until now." Zenio added. "ZENIO! GET YOUR a** DOWN HERE!!!" Carmen had yelled from down stairs. "Maybe that's the reason." She mumbled. "You want me to bring something up to eat?" Zenio asked.  

Alchemy Puppet

S the heartless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:04 pm
R finished her apple and started to walk through the alleys that intersected through the buildings. She learned to stay in the shadows well. I belong nowhere...maybe I should just stay in between the wall...or maybe I'll be sucked into it. Who knows. Maybe, I'll be able to blend in with the men... She mused.

R soon reached the wall and stood there staring at it from the shadows.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:12 pm
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

((S'ok))

"I guess..." She replied. "I didn't really notice that until now." Zenio added. "ZENIO! GET YOUR a** DOWN HERE!!!" Carmen had yelled from down stairs. "Maybe that's the reason." She mumbled. "You want me to bring something up to eat?" Zenio asked.

"Nah, I think I'll be alright." Jim replied smiling.
Ashley shifted sides and made sounds. It sounded like she was about to wake up.
Jim looked down at her then back at Zenio, "But you should maybe bring something for her though."  

FallenLight262

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:28 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

((S'ok))

"Nah, I think I'll be alright." Jim replied smiling.
Ashley shifted sides and made sounds. It sounded like she was about to wake up.
Jim looked down at her then back at Zenio, "But you should maybe bring something for her though."

Zenio nodded and she left the room and headed down stairs. "Geeze, what took ya?" Carmen complained at the table. "Sorry, had to make sure ashley was ok." Zenio replied. "I guess I should make something for her when she wakes." Tammy commented. "Er yeah...Can you do that?" Zenio asked and tammy nodded. "Now let's eat now, I'll make a plate for ashley when when your done." tammy pressed Zenio to sit and eat, which she end doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:33 pm
R looked at the wall and said firmly to herself "today's the day...today I will make it over that wall..."

No one really liked R where she was. No one really accepted her either. She hated it over on this side. R started to make a stealthy stride to the wall from the shadows, but stopped because of an oncoming gaurd. Darn it! She waited for the gaurd to pass before moving again.

S the heartless

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces