Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:53 am
"Right!" Brett's voice was rough and wolf like now. His starrunes merged with him and gave him more strength and agility than before. Brett leaped up and started scratching the dragon's face, which made it swat Brett away. Brett reverted to human state and his starrunes reverted too. Next, his starrunes merged with his sword to make it even bigger than before. Brett hopped on his hoverboard and rode it to the dragon's claws, which he trimmed down to size. Next he flew to the dragon's arms and started slicing away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:01 pm
Didn't think he would be able to use mental commands already... Thought Desta while she kept jumping from Stactite to stalactite dodging tail swipes and the occasionally lick of flame, all the time slashing away trying to put a bigger dent into it.

"Stop." came a booming voice from the center of the lake. The dragon all of a sudden stopped in its tracks and just faded into nothingness the water became icy and time seemed to slow. A Silver haired figure came marching out from the island in the middle. "My, my, my... What interesting... specimens..." said the figure. Desta dropped to the glassy surface of the water and didn't sink.  

deathstar175

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:27 pm
Brett flew down next to Desta on his hoverboard. "That guy's giving off some really bad dark magic... enough to give me goosebumps. He must be strong..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:28 pm
Desta's grip on her swords tightened as a familiar tingly feeling came over her. "Who are you.?.." she asked.
"Hehehe." he laughed drawing a single blade longer than he was tall. "I was hired to find you all.. And eliminate you!" The silver haired man began a run and disappeared into the air.
"It's a bounty hunter hunter..." Desta said sadly, "Prepare yoursleves everyone!"  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:03 pm
blin nodded and pulled the trunk off of his back and set it on the ground as he held his club ready
"i will do my best"
the cannon heartless stood a distance away
and the silver rock was currently several feet above blin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:50 pm
"I don't care if you're the queen of Atlantis! We're taking you down!" Brett had a feeling of where the hunter was so he rode over and did a handstand on his hoverboard and did a spinning kick.  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:26 pm
"Nice try." there was a slash and the boot that was kicking suddenly became much shorter without any damage being done to Brett.
"We have to work together, Bounty hunter hunter's aren't used to that." Desta said dodging another slash just in the nick of time. "Form a circle around me!" Sparks began flying as Desta began slashing into the air around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:32 pm
blin nodded and rushed towards desta and stood behind her facing outwards  

Blight_of_Luca

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:20 pm
Marcus approached the doors, suitcase of all that was left to his name in hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:07 pm
The others came around Desta. "Ok, Focus your energies into a single attack five feet in front of Brett!" The sparks grew more fierce as her blades began whirling like the wind around her, "On my mark."

The silver haired man stopped moving in front of Blin suddenly as if curious at this spectacle.  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:11 am
blin held up the large wooden club defensivly "what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:28 pm
Marcus looked at Blin, then behind himself, then back to Blin. "Well I wouldn't mind walking inside."  

Kieron Simato

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:33 pm
((Sorry for the confusion, there is a group outside the gate in a special area, so he wasn't talking to you.))
The silver haired man straightened up and looked quizically at the odd otter, and as if just flabbergasted just stood there for a second.
"Get him now!!!" shouted Desta springing into action literally flipping over Blin and striking the air 5 feet in front of Brett, a gash appeared on the hunter hunter's shoulder and leg.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:01 pm
A sign magically appeared on a wall, depicting estranged planes engaged in aerial combat. Beneath the picture was a message printed in bold: "Don't miss the biggest Clan Race in the history of Byako! There's excitement, suspense, and an entire floating island at stake! Come watch the race on-location at the Tarlow Highlands! To get there, just find the teleporter near the main gate of the city. Below the sign a teeportation pad appeared.  

deathstar175

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:55 pm
Marcus looked up at the sign and then down at the pad. Shrugging to himself he thought, could be fun, and walked in.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games