Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:08 pm

Many hours passed and still Zetsumei stood over Gohma. Finally as the night sky lightened Gohma stirred and sat up. Stretching slowly he felt his bones pop. He was still sore from the day before but ready to continue. He walked to where Miharu lay and kneeled gently next to her. He peered into her face for a moment and then shook her softly awake.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:20 pm

Miharu opened her eyes and saw Gohma "Good Morning! Where are we going now?" she asked still sleepy

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:21 pm

"We're staying here. I must train." He replied smiling.

((Gotta go for a few minutes.))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:21 pm

Ikkie wote at the Kohona village gates "Hmm, it's taking them a long while, better track them down and see whats happening" Ikkie grabbed a scroll and dissapeared, tracking Gohma and Miharu as fast as he can

ThePheonixGuardian

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:22 pm

"By the way the stone should have killed me? Why? Why didn't it?" Miharu asked worried
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:33 pm

Gohma smiled up at her. "Maybe it was struck by your beauty. I've got to go. We'll talk tonight. Feel free to roam and look for any other things. But before you take please talk to me Miharu. Please." He stood and Zetsumei moved closer.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:34 pm

Ikkie found the scent of Gohma and started going as fast as the blink of an eye
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:36 pm

Ikkie kept running and running until he could see a village far in to the distance "This must be it"

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:39 pm

Hokori stirred slowly. His eyes snapped open and he leaped to his feet. He looked around for his guardian before he remembered it was dead. He slammed his fist into the wall and left one side of the cave collapsed. He stalked slowly out and began preparing for summoning a shadow army.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:46 pm

Ikkie arrived and spotted Miharu and Gohma and ran up to them noticing a few injuries "I came here to see whats happening here, so what happened?"

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:50 pm

Gohma's eyes pulsed a few times. They were darker than Hokori's by a lot. "Tell him Miharu." He called walking away. He went back to the building where Zetsumei and he were yesterday. The blood had dried and left large stains on the floor. Gohma stood in the middle of them.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:53 pm

Ikkie listened and was in shock "THIS IS TOO DANGEROUS OF A MISSION FOR YOU TWO! we need back up or something, you guys could've gotten killed" Ikkie then remembered "Darn it, I forgot today most of the ninja are busy and the village is too far away for anyone to come.....our only choice is to fight"

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:57 pm

Zetsumei was on Gohma in a flash ripping into flesh with his blades. Almost as soon as the flesh parted it healed again. Gohma began attacking back. Soon bits of shadow material was flying as well. Zetsumei raised one of the blades and they both stood facing each other. Most of the wounds on Gohma had left no marks and Zetsumei's shadow material was back already. Good. You have gotten far better than expected in a single day at healing yourself. Lets work with your speed. Zetsumei projected into Gohma's mind.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:01 pm

((I am in a building away from you xD))

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games