Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Stephenie Meyer's TWILIGHT series. EDWARD'S ACTOR IS..O.O Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawtieh is:
Edward ♥
58%
 58%  [ 69 ]
Jacob ♥
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Emmett ♥
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Jasper ♥
5%
 5%  [ 7 ]
Mike ♥
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Carlisle ♥
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Sam (Any of the wolf boys i.e Embry etc..) ♥
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Charlie O_o
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Actually..I find the girlies HAWT. ~__~
16%
 16%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 118

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:14 am
Moonlight_Bella

Timsn: Du'aw it wasn't that great. Only put 4mins effort. But heck, I'D write the darn fourth book if Stephenie is gunna take THAT long >.<
And prolly. xD sweatdrop

Bella: Edward, go jump off a cliff.

Edward: Yes love.

You should write a fanfic. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:12 am
I don't think they can vampires can get pregnant, Stephanie was asked a question about it and she responded no. It's somewhere on Twilight's lexicon site. It would be awesome if they could though, I want to see Edward as a daddy xd  

NejiShikaItalover92

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:00 pm
User Image

Mave: Oh goodness. Thank you.. redface

You too Timsn. <333 Maybe I will write a fanfic, show it to you guys soon. We'll see how school's schedule flies.

I'm glad you like my work though, its normally how I do stories. heart I'll prolly start the fanfic right after Eclipse was finished.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:23 pm
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

You too Timsn. <333 Maybe I will write a fanfic, show it to you guys soon. We'll see how school's schedule flies.

I'm glad you like my work though, its normally how I do stories. heart I'll prolly start the fanfic right after Eclipse was finished.

User Image

That sounds awesome.
I can't wait to read it. heart

x3 thisismysn x3

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:37 pm
I have read all three books and I loved them. I also heard that models would be chosen to be in the movie instead of real actors. If someone else said that, I'm sorry... I wasn't going to read this whole thing. And I only felt a small cringe for Jacob... he was being an a** to Bella throughout the whole book...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:51 pm
Rin Kairiu
I have read all three books and I loved them. I also heard that models would be chosen to be in the movie instead of real actors. If someone else said that, I'm sorry... I wasn't going to read this whole thing. And I only felt a small cringe for Jacob... he was being an a** to Bella throughout the whole book...
User Image

He kinda was..but he was a lot goofy and confusing to Bella which made it harder for her to understand and get angry easily. It was her lack of knowledge about the whole thing.

User Image

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:23 pm
User Image

Come alive stupid thread!! DANGIT! >.<

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:42 pm
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

Come alive stupid thread!! DANGIT! >.<

User Image

You so brought this back for me.  

[Noi]

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:20 pm
User Image

Um..

YEAH. Liek totally <3

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:23 pm
Moonlight_Bella
User Image

Um..

YEAH. Liek totally <3

User Image

lawl

I'm in Chapter 12 now. I haven't been reading 24/7 cause my attention span sucks like that.

[Noi]

Amaris Moegi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:05 pm
I can understand Jacobs view of Edward though seeing as he hasn't imprinted yet Jacob should go find his soul mate and move on I felt so bad for him at the end of Eclipse.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:06 pm
Amaris Moegi
I can understand Jacobs view of Edward though seeing as he hasn't imprinted yet Jacob should go find his soul mate and move on I felt so bad for him at the end of Eclipse.

I hate Jacob. stare  

x3 thisismysn x3

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:00 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
Amaris Moegi

I hate Jacob. stare
User Image

Awwww Timsn, have a heart whee I do feel bad for Jacob. Did you know that at the bottom of page..oh 171ish-173ish (Like second page of the chapter) You see Jacob staring down at Bella intensively. He was trying to "forcefully" imprint her. But it's something that cannot just be "forced out" it happens by nature.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:02 pm
Moonlight_Bella
x3 thisismysn x3
Amaris Moegi

I hate Jacob. stare
User Image

Awwww Timsn, have a heart whee I do feel bad for Jacob. Did you know that at the bottom of page..oh 171ish-173ish (Like second page of the chapter) You see Jacob staring down at Bella intensively. He was trying to "forcefully" imprint her. But it's something that cannot just be "forced out" it happens by nature.

User Image

I don't care. I still hate him. sweatdrop  

x3 thisismysn x3

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out