Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Announcements - Updated in Dec. 2nd 2006 (IMPORTANT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curumo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:02 pm
Tails.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:04 pm
Awww, I'm sorry, it was heads.

Okay, here's my serious answer. Accept the supposed 'book-hater', because she says that Tolkien is a genius and hey at least she's honest. Kill the other one for failing to fill out an easy to follow form and obviously not reading the rules said form can be found in.  

Falathrim

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:44 pm
What about Dark Elven Princess?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:36 pm
I don't really like her that much. At all. Everytime I see one of her posts, it ruins my day (as opposed to dying a little inside, as I would with a true illiterate). She's on the verge of being illiterate, and one more emoticon will push her over the edge.

Of course, I'm feeling very opinionated tonight. sweatdrop xp  

curumo

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:56 pm
...isn't she the person who started a chat thread, and when I said I wanted to talk about Dwarves, she added a rule about no Dwarves without telling anyone, thus making it look like I was just being a troll, and would have gotten away with it if about five of us told her "No, just no?"

'Cuz if so, she's also the person who fought with me about Dwarves and every single one of her points was inherently flawed and when I'd explain why her points were flawed she just got mad at me. Which I suppose means I was trolling in her chat thread, but she handled it more than poorly.

Lusting after jewels because they're pretty. Yeah. That's a reason to hate Dwarves, of all things...

On the flip side, she did fill out the form. xp

I really don't like posting these for everyone to see. Which is not good, because I'm supposed to be evil...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:00 pm
Yes, that is she. If she's the now blonde one. There are two "Dark Elven" people, aren't there?

But you can't use emoticons on the form, can you? So that's no true representation of her true posting style. And I don't care if anyone sees this, as I don't plan on carrying on a conversation with her. Or ever see her. Ever.

Thus, I can be mean and hypocritical at the same time, demonstrating how much I don't want her in this guild.  

curumo

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:08 pm
Well, I think that's settled then. I've rejected her request.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:19 am
There are two Dark Elven people..

Dark Elven Princess and Dark Elven Ranger. I think they both were in the argument about dwarves and were both against dwarves with pointless reasons 3nodding  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:48 pm
a new request!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:40 pm
You know how new members join and don't ever post? Well, I propose that I could make a "Welcome to the Guild" or a "Make Your First Post" thread (sticky?) in case new members feel intimidated or something. Because of how awesome we are. 3nodding

Then they can bask in our reflected glow without fear. Or possibly less fear.  

curumo

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:32 am
yeah, thats the reason they never post. xd

but do we really need another of topic thread?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:13 am
Most of this guild is off topic, so how could it possibly hurt?  

Falathrim

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:33 am
I guess it couldn't.

there are two awaiting members. The first, tolkien. i think he shouldn't be allowed for the sheer fact that he was enough arrogant to call himself tolkien.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:08 am
Wowies, this has indeed grown large during my absence...

I haven't been able to re-acquire a modem, so I'll still be absent for a while. *is typing from computer class*

Can anyone brief me on what has been happening?  

Menegil
Vice Captain

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:13 am
In a nutshell, there have been several requests for the guild and we gave our opinions.

In the Mock Trial, questioning has been ceased for Finarfin and I think he might be waiting for your dismissal, but I might be wrong.

Falathrim started another, completely non-serious and uncomplicated RP thread that is humourous and fun.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games