Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Akasha walked into the castle, avoiding everyone that was running around to get preparations done for the feast. She walked aimlessly around the halls trying to find the seamstress or someone who could help her.
Alteyer sneaks up behind her. "Looking for something?"
She turned around and pulled him into a dark corner. "What are you doing here? Your supposed to be at the base!" she scolded him softly, so no one would hear.
"I'm just getting a layout of the castle. Don't worry. Nobody will even know I was here. Except for you of course."
She shook her head slightly and looked at him. "How did you even get into the castle?"
"I found one of the secret passages you were talking about. I decided to use it to get in."
She covered his mouth before he finished that sentence. "Well, why dont you bow to the king?" she asked while motioning towards the king with her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:57 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
She turned around and pulled him into a dark corner. "What are you doing here? Your supposed to be at the base!" she scolded him softly, so no one would hear.
"I'm just getting a layout of the castle. Don't worry. Nobody will even know I was here. Except for you of course."
She shook her head slightly and looked at him. "How did you even get into the castle?"
"I found one of the secret passages you were talking about. I decided to use it to get in."
She covered his mouth before he finished that sentence. "Well, why dont you bow to the king?" she asked while motioning towards the king with her head.
He nods and then bows to the king.  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Now, the king was going to help us find the seamstress so we could get clothes for the feast, isn't that great?" she asked while faking a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:03 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Now, the king was going to help us find the seamstress so we could get clothes for the feast, isn't that great?" she asked while faking a smile.
"Ah, yes. The Ball. I had almost forgotten. It should be a grand night."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:07 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
She nodded and then turned to the king. "So where is the seamstress, we'd like to get our garments then leave, the rebellion is making life so hard to travel these days. Isn't that right?" she asked Alteyer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:09 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
She nodded and then turned to the king. "So where is the seamstress, we'd like to get our garments then leave, the rebellion is making life so hard to travel these days. Isn't that right?" she asked Alteyer.
"Yes. They're such a bother to deal withe these days."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:11 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"I think we'll go find the seamstress ourselves your highness." she said with a quick bow before grabbing onto Alteyer's arm and walked down a random corridor away from the king.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:17 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"I think we'll go find the seamstress ourselves your highness." she said with a quick bow before grabbing onto Alteyer's arm and walked down a random corridor away from the king.
"Where are you really taking me?" He asked her, after they were out of the king's hearing range.  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:19 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Where are you really taking me?" He asked her, after they were out of the king's hearing range.
"To go find a seamstress cause apparently, your my date for the feast." she said in a irritated voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:24 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"To go find a seamstress cause apparently, your my date for the feast." she said in a irritated voice.
"Oh. Uh....... Alright then."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:28 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Do you even know how to dance?" she asked while stopping before the seamstress's door and knocked, even though she wasn't here earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:30 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Do you even know how to dance?" she asked while stopping before the seamstress's door and knocked, even though she wasn't here earlier.
"To tell you the truth, I've never danced a day in my life."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:33 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Great, well then I'm going to have to teach you." she said while the seamstress opened the door. "Hello there, I need you to make me a couple dresses, and at least 30 suites for my entourage." Akasha said to the seamstress and went inside to get her measurements.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:34 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Great, well then I'm going to have to teach you." she said while the seamstress opened the door. "Hello there, I need you to make me a couple dresses, and at least 30 suites for my entourage." Akasha said to the seamstress and went inside to get her measurements.
"I'll just wait out here."  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:38 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"I'll just wait out here."
"Get in here, she needs your measurements for the suites. I'll just adjust them for the other men." she said while the seamstress finished taking her measurements.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff