Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:05 pm
Fasia looked up. She thought she could hear some kind of echo bouncing off the rides, a soft twang... was that Sound’s guitar? He had to be somewhere around here. She pulled herself to her feet and started looking around. Then more noises attracted her attention. She stepped through the merry-go-round, cautiously approaching, and stopped, frozen. Was that a GHOST?! No, wait, it was just a fallen tent with something wrestling around inside it. She took a chance and picked up a jagged piece of metal from the ground. “Anybody in there..?” she said, ripping a hole in the tarp. She leaned forward, holding her breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:31 pm
A suddenly inhumanly hiss emanated from under the tarp and the and suddenly a jagged blade of a knife made of a bone tore up through the tarp and started to shred through it in one big long tear. Out from that tear Sycte sprang up baring her fangs, one spread clawed hand and in the other hand she held the bone dagger menacingly. She stepped forward going for Fasia but her left leg she stepped forward on collapsed under her weight and she fell forward. The bat demon gave a pained groan slowly raising back up on her feet taking a glance at her leg, seeing a considerable sized piece of rotting wood from the stand had sliced and lodged into the hock of her leg. She gave another hiss stepping forward this time more lightly on that leg and keeping her weight on her right as she stalked forward towards Fasia.  

WebWings

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:41 pm
Fasia stumbled back, bumping into a horse on the merry-go-round. “Hold on,” she said. “Just wait.” She noticed the limp that was slowing the demon down. She hadn’t seen a wound like that since one of her friends growing up fell out of a tree onto an overgrown porcupine. “That hurts, right? I can help. I’m not a medic, but I can relive the pain. I’d rather have needles but I can do it with splinters.” Still backing up, she bumped into the control panel in the center of the merry-go-round. “You know, acupuncture. I never learned how to do it but with my ability I always hit the right spots.”

At that moment the ride began to spin. Fasia jumped back on and sunk into the nearest carriage. With a wound like that, it didn’t seem likely that the bat would risk the pain of jumping onto the moving ride. So as long as it was running Fasia felt pretty safe. “Think about my offer,” she shouted over the whir of rusted machinery. “I ease your pain, and you don’t break my pretty purple skin. Which is probably very bitter, by the way.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 pm
Sycte snorted kneeling for a moment as she wrapped a hand around the wooden stake in her hock and slowly with some throaty growls pulled it out from her hock, letting blood gush out of the wound after it. She stood back to her full height raising her lips up off of her fangs and sneering. This girl really thought some machine could stop her from what she wanted, what she needed?

Bat Demons were lengthy, slender, agile and looked like a rather fragile creature, however it was a quite deceptive appearance and Fasia was going to get a fist hand view as to why with blunt force. To put on emphasis on her physical strength Sycte walked lightly from her injury up to the ride. She dug her good foot into the ground as her good strong leg braced it’s self. She grabbed one decoratively engraved poll on the edge of the carousel platform that was spinning around. Immediately the ride jerked and sputtered as the gears underneath struggled to keep the platform spinning but that proved to be in vain as Sycte even stronger wings flicked around and wedged themselves under the platform and began to pry it up from the ground and actually broke the platform from the gears underneath making the entire thing tilt and crash lopsided against the ground.

“I don’t want your skin,” Sycte sneered showing her teeth and never taking her eyes off of Fasia as she walked around to the part of the carousel that was lying against the ground so she could easily step up onto the platform, “It’s blood, the very same liquid that is runing throughout your veins that I need to heal my leg and crave in order to survive.”  

WebWings

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:23 pm
As the ride jerked to a stop Fasia flew into the horse in front of her. The old, cracked tail snapped off and the edge of the wood splintered into her stomach. She groaned, falling to the floor and sliding into one of the poles as the ride tilted downward. The wound didn’t feel too deep but blood was running down to her back and dripping onto the floor. She shivered at the mention of the liquid. Usually her blood was a dark purplish burgundy. Today it was bright red as it ran off the slanted ride into the dirt. How did this happen to me, she thought, too shocked to panic. She couldn’t even remember the last time she’d been wounded.

"Just think about this for a minute," she said. "I'm me. Nobody ever gets me. This is... this is just... you're not going to get what you want."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:44 am
((mind if I come by? looks like you could use some help.))  

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100

WebWings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:10 pm
(I don’t mind if you do. ^_^)

“It’s not what I want,” Sycte hissed her nostrils flaring as her noise immediately caught the scent of blood from Fasia’s open wound, “It’s what I need.” Sycte approached Fasia with some cautiousness only because wise predators new when prey was injured or dying that could be the time it would fight the worst and possibly hurt them. “It’s nothing personal and I have no vindictive intent towards you,” She said stepping lightly now just a few feet from Fasia, “It is simply nature and if I don’t kill and feed then I die.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:36 am
((Thanks.))

She was just dancing along, listening to the ghosts of the carnival laugh and scream, the rides whoosh and whir, the calling of the booth managers to play. They said it was creepy, but she didn't think so. The Carnival just wanted people to come and fix it up again. They said a cold wind blew when you heard the crowds, but it didn't affect you if you weren't scared. Ghosts are known for things like cold patches in rooms, why not winds if there were many? She listened...and she smiled.

Her smile fell into a frown as she watched from a distance as the carousel tipped, creaks and screeches and groans of protesting metal was ripped and gears struggled to spin. She started running towards it when it stopped moving, carefully jumping refuse piles and skirting broken glass.

When she got there, she saw a pale, winged being stalking towards the upended carousel. She could just see a person stuck inside, trying to move. She crept closer, her butt length hair just brushing the ground. She caught the tail end of what seemed to be a discussion, though how any could call this situation anything other than dangerous was anyone's guess.

"It's not what I want. It's what I need. It's nothing personal and I have no vindictive intent towards you. It is simply nature and if I don't kill and feed, then I die."

Hearing this, Melodia silently picked up a broken beam lying next to her and trod closer on her toes behind this female creature.  

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:48 am
[[OOC - Edit: Remember to comment me if I take too long guys. I forget. ]:<]]

Fasia tried to pull herself up, more blood seeping from the wound under her fingers. “Check out the size of that puddle, wingy. Dinner for one, you know? You don’t need me at all. Whycan’tyoujustbereasonable?” Her vision was going blurry. She didn’t want to go like this.

An unfamiliar voice. Fasia blinked desperately, shaking away the fogginess. “Thank God,” she breathed. “I knew my ability was still working.” Blood trailed behind her as she pulled herself down to the ground and tried to crawl away, her eyes fixed on the stranger’s skin that was softly glowing in the carnival’s strange light. She hoped this was her way out, but it was possible that the situation just got twice as bad. Despite that possibility and the wound, she tried to think positively. Her life was complicated. In a matter of seconds everything could be completely different. Or the same. Or different in a different way. What?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:43 pm
Sycte had long sense picked up the foreign beating heart and before that the sounds of another approaching life. A bat demon’s ears were one of the most sensitive in the animal kingdom and she was able to pick up all this with just those ears. So Melodia’s approach wasn’t surprising.

“The blood is soaking into splintered wood of this carousel, it would be dumb of me to lick it off that surface,” She followed Fasia, easily considering the girl was crawling along the ground, but eventually Sycte walked to the side of her and placed a large clawed foot that was attached to the same injured hock on her on the same leg on Fasia’s back to halt the girl’s crawling. Sycte raised her teeth hissing and giving a sort of throaty growl at Melodia as she bluntly warned, “Leave.”  

WebWings

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:20 am
Melodia stared into cold eyes. Did this female actually think she would listen to her, considering she had a weapon already at hand? She tightened her grip on the club sized piece of wood and bared sharp teeth. Behind determined eyes, she took everything in, analyzing to see if she would need her only true weapon in this fight. Like hell she would leave an injured person to be drained by another. A fleeting thought crossed her mind before she stepped up to battle. I wonder if she can feed off animals? It would make things so much easier.

((You wanna role dice to determine hits/misses?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:22 pm
Shiane wasn't sure how she managed to get away, but into the darkness she went, using a great deal of magic energy to shapeshift into a raven, spending the extra energy to transform her clothes as well. To a nearby perch she went adn watched what occured next. All too soon Serenity joined her, also in a bird form, though that was rather unusual. The half demon generally didn't reveal her shape-shifting abilities to others she didn't know.

"What do you think will eventually happen there?" Seri dipped towards the mage as they spoke telepathically.

The raven fluffed her feathers and cocked her head to the side. It took her a few moments before she replied, "I'm not sure. But I'm not entirely liking how this whole situation is going. This could get ugly...very ugly and very fast. I don't even know what Vincent is up to anymore...and I'm sure Lady Caly needs to know in the future."

The other bird nodded once before they both turned their attention to the event unfolding.

(((( OMG I'm so sorry. I didn't even know people were still posting. I'm such a terrible Clan leader. LEave me a comment or PM next time. I promise I'll start keeping up with it))))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas