Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:50 pm
Mr pat-pie
*destroys DAI and her monkey* >'_'<

oh yea.. welcome you all ^^

eek User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:52 pm
Chibi-Neko-chan-Konami121
.::.I HAS A BLURB.::.

Ello, ello, ello! I'm [insert super incredibly ridiculous long but amazing and super tight--I just realized it would be easier to just write my username--username here]]!!!! I go by shorter names, like Necchan, Chibi, Neko-chan. Call me any of those, I don't mind. Or! -GASP!- MAKE UP A NICKNAME OF YOUR OWN! OwO

Hmm....I like apples! Hahaha, now really, let's see. I'm 16 years old, and I really do like apples. I actually like a lot of food...I'm not going to get into that right now, though. I don't know what to saaaay~! gonk

I'll just talk about my randomness, then. Since that's the point of this guild! My friends tell me I'm too random for my own good. They also say I have SAS (Short Attention Sp--OH, A SHINY NICKEL!). My dad says my SAS is so bad that I can't count to 100 without getting distracted. It's true, we proved it. xD I also have ADD, which is part of the problem.

Okay, now I've really run out of things to say. I'll probably come back later once I think of something and add stuff to this.

BUH BAI!

~Necchan

WELCOME!!!!  

Dagger1819

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:52 pm
Dagger1819

Ello, ello, ello! I'm [insert super incredibly ridiculous long but amazing and super tight--I just realized it would be easier to just write my username--username here]]!!!! I go by shorter names, like Necchan, Chibi, Neko-chan. Call me any of those, I don't mind. Or! -GASP!- MAKE UP A NICKNAME OF YOUR OWN! OwO

Hmm....I like apples! Hahaha, now really, let's see. I'm 16 years old, and I really do like apples. I actually like a lot of food...I'm not going to get into that right now, though. I don't know what to saaaay~! gonk

I'll just talk about my randomness, then. Since that's the point of this guild! My friends tell me I'm too random for my own good. They also say I have SAS (Short Attention Sp--OH, A SHINY NICKEL!). My dad says my SAS is so bad that I can't count to 100 without getting distracted. It's true, we proved it. xD I also have ADD, which is part of the problem.

Okay, now I've really run out of things to say. I'll probably come back later once I think of something and add stuff to this.

BUH BAI!

~Necchan

WELCOME!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:58 pm
=3  

Mr pat-pie

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:59 pm
O_o DAI o_O
Dagger1819

BUH BAI!

~Necchan

WELCOME!!!!

>_O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:04 pm
hi? name's the CABbie (or ou, freak, ou-kun. got that last one reciently, although she call me ou-chan. anything works, i guess), aged 19, currently enrolled at the university of oklahoma. was in the pride last semester, and plan in doing that again.
i have more of a controlled randomness, which also explains why i'm sometimes considered crazy. i have a LARGE collection of MtG cards. aparently, when i find something i like, i hoard it.

the ninja is my bump. look for him and you'll find me. doesnt work? exactly the point.

ttfn,

ou_freak006

ou_freak006

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:05 pm
welcome to the guild
=D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:06 pm
Welcome!!  

Dagger1819

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:07 pm
Ha!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:08 pm
welcome ^^  

Mr pat-pie

Remember_TJ_i_Quit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:11 pm
O.O Ummmmm, Hi im TJ just got invited into the guild out of no where. Lol I guess this guild is kind of for me because I'm random. Hahaha Im 16 and I play high school football as left tackle. Lol. To bad our team sucks! Haha. Add me I like making friends!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:13 pm
welcome to ze guild!
=D

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

Amargana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:15 pm
Well my username is Amargana (obviously), this invite came RANDOMLY (get it?), and yeah, things.
I'm 18, have an older sister, three cats, I like the color blue, violins, Asian guys (you can't go wrong >w< ), video games, and reading fanfics. There's more, but I'm not spouting off everything.

P.S. - You no get my real name. Iz unda cuhvah. =3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:15 pm
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X3  

Dagger1819

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:17 pm
welcomes O.o  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games