Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:01 pm

Mifune left the gates, but felt he had come at the wrong time. A battle was going on, and he felt like he would somehow get dragged into it. Well, he felt like being the instigator this time...

"Hey, what's going on..."

Mifune asked, walking up with the swords slung over his shoulder. The sack shifted as he shifted the toothpick around his mouth.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:02 pm

"jounin" He answered simply because he was still a little amazed about the gates, the heart and the metal flooding the forest. He then heard Lenon mention a name that he had heard many times before but he knew nothing about the person. "mikyo" He said under his breath slightly turning his had and looking at the floor as he deposed of all the metal items he had as his hand rested on the handle of his sacred jin sword waiting for anything to happen.

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:04 pm

Rahenno wonders if he should go Kyuubi form but he decided that now is tp soon. "Everyone stay on gaurd."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:06 pm

Kit flipped the keyblade into the reverse style. Holding it so the blade extended backwards instead of infront of him. "Come one hit me......Hit me.....HIT ME!!!!"

((LOL joker moment))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:08 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Mifune left the gates, but felt he had come at the wrong time. A battle was going on, and he felt like he would somehow get dragged into it. Well, he felt like being the instigator this time...

"Hey, what's going on..."

Mifune asked, walking up with the swords slung over his shoulder. The sack shifted as he shifted the toothpick around his mouth.

"Take a look for yourself."

Lenon points at the metal and the giant gate.

Then Kit goes into his outburst.

"Kit! Do you want to die early? Don't instigate him. He has an army
waiting in there, or they are already out. He can do a lot of things."

"Brile, stay behind a little bit here."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 pm

BRile disappeared in a wisp of lightning since he wasn't needed.

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:10 pm

kit smiled maniacally. He turned his head and smiled. "I dont mind besides i probly wont take part in the fight...." He said still smiling.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Mifune looked up slowly at the metal gate. In a sigh of uninterest and arrogance, he lowered his eyes from the gate, looking at Mikyo.
"Mikyo... Or Raziel... Whatever your name is..." He took a final look at the gate, then back to the metal demiKami. "I detest it. Its painful to look upon..."

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:13 pm

((Maybe we should stop posting and wait for Mikyo and
Susumu, if she is coming. She will be displeased if we go much
farther.))

"Be quiet and wait to see what is going to happen."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:15 pm

((True))
Kit stood ready for anything.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 pm

From out of the darkness of the inside of the hundred story high gate came one figure, dashing towards the gate. He had simple armor on, but it was blackmetal, Mikyo's custom made armor, but this wasn He. It was a lonely foot-soldier charging at the gate closing in quet fast. He carried nothing but a smaller version of what looked like Mikyo's Lead, a smaller sword that had a fire element on the blade.
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:18 pm

((got it))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:19 pm

i posted...))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:21 pm

Kit watched the lonely footsoldier ruash at them. "I want him." Kit flew at the man. Holding his Keyblade up high. In mere seconds He was only feet away from the soldier. He cocked his blade back and with both hands swung it horozontily. About to cut the man in half.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:22 pm

Rahenno jumped down from the gate and looks towards the figure of armor. With staff in hand, Rahenno doesn't take his eyes off him.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games