Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:40 pm
[His chest couldn't be sparkling in the light... all the curtains are drawn.. and the lights are off.. WTF? stare
>__> Hmmm....]

Lilli took his hand. She didn't care if he wasn't wearing a shirt.
Lilli felt colder than usual.
Like she had no source of heat. Well she didnt' Her heat didn't beat.

Once Lilli and Tuesday had gotten outside she pulled her hood up.
"Tuesday," Lilli said, still holding his hand.
"Are you sure there aren't any predators aorund that could just.. appear out of no where and kill us suddenly?" Lilli asked, becoming more aware of their surroundings.
---

Ryuu heard a knock on the door. It was Zan.
She's asked if he was okay.
To be honest he was fine, just pissed off.
"You can come in, it's fine. She's gone." Ryuu said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:23 pm
Tuesday looked at her, smirking.
"Lilli, with my reputation nothing is going to bother us unless they want to die. Honestly, I've massacered more than 10 villages and more than 5 large covens of vampires. I'm pretty sure we're safe." He said, not bothered by the time of night. He puleld her close and hugged her.

Zan creaked the door open slightly.
"Are-A-Are you okay?" She asked, scared. Whenever Satsujin got mad or sad he brought it out on her. Or sometimes he'd just leave and not come back for a few days. She walked, slowly and cautiously, to the bed. She sat beside him, looking down, fumbling with her fingers.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:10 pm
[[Kay, Ori. You can't make Tuesday be like " biggrin I killed all the villages around here, haha!!" If you did, Tsshyeiah'd be like. " scream GTFON. " And beat your face. >C So like, make him not sound like he's leveled towns. neutral ]]

The woman who seemed to be the epitimy[sp? T w T]] of white started to roam around the manor freely, surprising people with her almost blinding white aura. To those who had never seen her before, at first they thought they were insane, because the woman who appeared only breifly would vannish before they could come to the conclusion that she wasn't a ghost. She'd usually say around the third floor, just staring out of windows or waving lightly to people who crossed her path befpre she disappeared somewhere else.

[[ D: NOTHING TO POST~~~~~]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:23 pm
[*cough* I agree. stare ]

Lilli nodded, she ignored his somewhat "bragging" about his reputation.
Honestly she didn't care how many people he'd killed as long as they were safe.
Lilli held Tuesday's hand as they walked into the quite, dark forest.
Her eyes constantly watching their surroundings.
Lilli tried to stay calm. It wasn't as though they were really in any danger.
She sighed. Suddenly Lilli pulled Tuesday to a stop.
Lilli had heard something.
It was gone. "Damn." Lilli said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:08 pm
[[Lawl. H'okay.]]

Tuesday smiled.
"Your scared." He observed. He held her tighter and whispered into her ear.
"Don't be." He lifted her chin to look at him. He kissed her lightly. His hand pressed lightly at the small of her back, pressing her body into him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:03 am
Lilli kissed him back.
Her lips felt magnetized to his, following their movements.
Lilli's fingers twisted into his hair, holding him there.
After a few minutes she pulled away.
"Hun, I'm hungry.. Come on. We can... later... When we get back..." Lilli said, holding his hand.
Lilli had this strange feeling, like someone was watching them.
Lilli shuddered as a chill slid through her body.
Something wasn't right.. she could feel it.
Tuesday... Lilli thought, looking around.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:24 am
Tuesday had tensed as soon as their kiss ended.
There are two of them. They are newborns, wild with thirst. They're just curious. He explained calmly to her, though his body was stiff with anticipation. He was excited when he heard the hiss of a vampire. He grinned as they entered the clearing. It was a man, lean and lanky, and a woman. Her body was extremely thin. She had long, white-blond hair that touched the ground just barely. The man had cropped black hair. They were both dressed as though they had just gotten through a storm.
He felt Lilli tense at his side. He stopped walking, taking a protective stance infront of her. His arms out slightly. They approached Tuesday and Lilli cautiously, tension building.
"Hello." Tuesday said, relaxing. He could hear their thoughts.
A man and a woman, strange...They're older... The man thought. The woman's thought's were stirring inside her head. There was a mixure of emotion inside her head.
"Shhh....Lilli it's fine. Their just curious." He said, rushed. The male cleared his throat. Tuesday looked up expectantly.
"Yes?" He asked, relaxing infront of Lilli.
"You." He pointed at Lilli.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:25 am
[[Lol, all my posts have been failing recently. - . - 'Cause I have nothing to think of! gonk ]]

Klaash and Melanni left their room, hand in hand. After the descent down the several flights of stairs, the two found themselves at the dining hall. As always, fresh food was displayed like jewlery on the elongated tables before them. Grabbing a little of this and that, both of them ate. Melanni, who was a Dhampir, was required to eat some human food every once in a while because of her being half human. She'd usually prefer just to drink, but she'd become weak if she didn't eat solid food for an extended period of time. Klaash, who was now full Vampire didn't really need to eat, but he did regardless. It tasted rather bland, but for any Vampire to eat human, solid food wasn't the most edible thing in the world, but he managed to force it down without much effort. He knew all too well how hard the cooks and the maids worked here. Tsshyeiah wouldn't tolerate anything other than perfect. But, they were paid expectionally well. After the two had their fill, they retreated back to their room, not minding any of the talk in the main rooms.
"Oh look! It's Master Klaash and Melanni. My, they're such a cute couple! It's too bad that his first child died. Isn't it?"

"Well, it was from that Lilli woman, right?"

"Yeah, but it's still sad. It was his first son too."

"Well, let's hope the Hellsinious line isn't completely dead. Who'd run the house, then? Hah hah."

Melanni sat on their bed, facing the floor. Klaash called to her, and she looked up rather abruptly. "Hey, Melanni. Do you mind if I bite you?" He smiled rather apologeticly. Melanni shook her head. "No, I don't mind. Go right a head." Because Klaash had insisted, Melanni no longer wore her hair in pigtails, and because of that, it was very long. She moved aside her long locks of hair so that her pale neck was quite visible. Klaash smiled. "Thanks." His canine teeth seemed to grow larger, and looked very threatening, but Melanni knew well enough that he wouldn't harm her. As soon as his fangs had penetrated her skin, she felt strange, a draining sensation that made her feel weak. She really didn't remember being fed off of that much, just feeding on others--living or deceased. A time of silence passed, and soon enough Klaash had had his fill. He retracted his fangs and wiped his mouth. "Your blood was sweeter than I thought." He smirked and gave off a little laugh.
Melanni's eyes softened. "I'll take that as a compliment." She giggled, rubbing her neck rather iritably.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:43 am
Lilli calmed down a little when Tuesday told her too. He'd also taken a protective stance infront of her.
The silence was broken by the male vampire cleared his throat.
"Yes?" Tuesday asked, relaxing infront of Lilli.
"You." The male vampire pointed at Lilli.
Lilli's eye's widened.
"Yes?" She asked.
Lilli's hood slipped off, her entire face visible.
Her pale, beautiful skin shimmering in the moon light.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:03 am
The woman flashed a look at the male.
"I'm Shou." He stuck out his finger and pointed it at the woman. She snarled, her lip curling up, exposing her bright white teeth.
"That's Kaeda." He said, then turned his attention to Lilli again. He slowly walked forward. Tuesday followed him. Shou looked at Lilli like a shiny new toy. Shou walked forward, nearly a foot away from Tuesday. He looked at Lilli, then back at Tuesday.
"May I?" Shou asked, gesturing towards Lilli. Tuesday nodded solemnly. Shou was closer than comfort, a few inches away from Lilli's face.
It all happened quickly. Suddenly Shou lunged for Lilli, just scratching her face, before Tuesday tackled him. Kiryuu suddenly took over. He straddled Shou, beating him in the face. Shou struggle free of Tuesday and tackled him, his long nails dragged down his chest, making him bleed. There was a blow to his head, making his vision blur momentarily. Tuesday grabbed Shou's neck and bashed him in the head, knocking him out.
He looked behind him in horror, Kaeda was approaching Lilli, snarling.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:02 am
Lilli sunk back against the tree as Shou approached her. She felt uncomfortable that Tuesday wouldn't mind.
Shou suddenly scratched her face before Tuesday could react. Beads of blood surfaced on the scratches.
Tuesday suddenly tackled Shou. Lilli flinched, touching her face.
When she opened her eyes, Shou was unconsious.
Everything was going all so quickly.
Kaeda was now approaching Lilli, snarling.
Tuesday had hurt her mate now she was going to hurt Lilli.
Lili felt so hopeless, so weak. She hadn't actually eaten in quite a while.
Kaeda's hand reached for Lilli's neck, as though to choke her. Lilli was still backed against the tree.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:17 am
Kaeda had Lilli in a chokehold. He snarled furiously and ripped her away from Lilli. He threw her on the ground, kicking her in the ribs. He heard them crack. Kaeda clutched onto his leg, her nails penetrating his skin. It bled down his leg. He kicked her away, in the face, making her unconcious as well.
As soon as he was sure both of them were out, he rushed to Lilli. Shou had scratched her face, it was bleeding. Tuesday took all the self-restraint he had not to hurt her. He was so thirsty. His eyes were pitch black.
"Lilli! Lilli are you okay? He hurt you. Bou could heal that. Lilli I'm so sorry I shouldn't have taken you hunting." He said, rushed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:09 am
Lilli nodded.
"Nothing really happened other than getting scratched.. I'm fine really. It doesn't hurt anymore." Lilli said. Her hand reached up to her face. She realized how much blood was dripping down her face.
"Oh.. You're hungry... I'm bleeding.. Oh jeez, I'm sorry." Lilli said, backing away.
"Really though, don't be upset with yourself. I'm fine.. Let's just.. go." Lilli said, taking his hand.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:31 am
Tuesday touched her face where he had scratched her. The blood seeped onto his fingers. He tasted it. It was sweet. He grabbed her hand. As they turned to leave, Shou grabbed onto Tuesday's pant leg. It ripped when Tuesday jerked his leg away. He kicked Shou in the face. He would've done so much more, even killed him, if Lilli hadn't been standing there.
He turned back, a weak smile on his face, and kissed Lilli's nose lightly.
"Come on. Do you want to eat back at the manor? Or go someplace else to hunt...?" He asked, unsure of whether or not she was still comfortable with hunting after what happened.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Lilli winced when Tuesday touched her face. It didn't hurt it just stung a little.
As they turned to leave, Shou grabbed onto Tuesday's pant leg. It ripped as Tuesday pulled away.
Lilli flinched when he kicked Shou in the face, knocking him unconscious.
Lilli tried not to think about what might have happened if she hadn't been standing right there with him.
Tuesday kissed her nose, getting her blood on his lips.
Lilli kissed him, licking it off.
He asked whether she wanted to go back to the manor or just go hunting.
Lilli shrugged.
"I don't really care. You're thirsty.. I'm thirsty.. let's just go hunt. You can hunt whatever you want. I don't mind." Lilli said. She just wanted to get away from Kaeda and Shou.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games