Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:21 am
Wow they look beautiful! Congratulations! G-ma! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:27 am
Yuck, I had to work yesterday. The only good thing is that it was overtime. We certainly could use a little extra money. It got warm around here all of a sudden. All the snow is melting away, but the weather people say its supposed to be freezing and snowing by tuesday. Oh well, it was nice to have some warm weather.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm
Yes, the weather is already doing that back and forth Spring thing. It's driving my sinuses crazy!!!
And that game last night really about drove me nuts! I can't believe the Saints have finally made it to a Super Bowl. I am sure my Grandpas are looking down and smiling right now! It's crazy to have to go against Peyton Manning, a homeboy, in the big game. But no matter what, I think it's done wonders to lift the spirits and give hope to the people around here.

My heart goes out to Haiti. Poor people.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm
Yea, I know the feeling. My sinuses have been bothering me big time. I will not be very active this week. Sorry guys. But no worries. Nothing major. I'll be back in the swing of things next week. And pay special attention to the new announcement. It's gunna blow yur socks off. lol  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 pm
:3 Awww - Congrats Lil-T on becoming a g-ma! Also hugs and congrats to Gwee! Hope everyone is well n-n  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 pm
Well other than the weather, I'm feeling ok. Now its getting really cold, it started snowing again. Bleh! It makes my head hurt, dumb sinuses. blaugh

I can't wait to have my socks blown off Bubbles! smile

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:47 pm
Cold weather...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:50 pm
LittleTnCo
That is such great news Gwee! I'm so happy for you. And no worries, everything will be just fine. And nobody is taking over your forums. You hear me. You will always be a member and a dear friend. Stay in touch as you can love. Huggles

User Image Just thought I'd share a picture of my daughter and her newborn twin baby girls.

Wow. Congratz on becoming a G-Ma!

@Gweener: Hugs and Congratz!  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 am
Oh flarg! Why is it when we get close to a full moon, everything gets wacky? I came into work today and got slapped with fourteen or fifteen jobs. Then, while I'm in the middle of everything, I get emergency jobs to do. I then have to drop everything and get on those! I am getting really close to screaming right now... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:28 pm
Ugh! It's cold again here, too.

I hope everything is starting to even out for u, Hazumu!!!? It does seem that no matter what you're doing in life, whether it's school (tests & projects) or work... it always seems to come in bursts. Even drama seems to be " the sh*t hitting the fan" or nothing at all, which leaves you feeling all humdrum, and bored.

It's so hard to just keep everything right in the middle... everything in moderation. But that's where I'm most comfortable.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:27 pm
That is so true Gwee! Well I made it through the week, with only mild insanity. biggrin We visited friends on the other side of the state to help them and just to get away from it all. It helped a lot, now we all are back home and a bit more relaxed. Yay!

I tried out a Wii Fit Plus this weekend it was a lot of fun. Maybe we will have to get one for our Wii.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:41 pm
Oh yes! At $200 now, that Wii is looking very attractive right about now. I'm not crazy about hopping around on the DDR mat right now, and even though I do get it to it, I don't think Karaoke qualifies as an aerobic work out. lol

*pokes* We gotta help Jax with that HangMan puzzle. I think I've got some of the words figured out, but some words are totally blowing my mind!

Oh yeah, and I'm having a blast watching & playing the Madlibs with Pie.

Good job ladies!

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:24 am
Now, has everyone seen Avatar? I have now seen it four times, I haven't gotten tired of it yet smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:27 pm
Awww, I haven't seen it YET! I'm suck a slacker!
I've heard how awsome it is and what a great love story it is and how much effort was put in to learn a whole new, made-up language, and how it got snubbed by the Grammy's. What a shame. Credit should be given where it's due. Luckily, I don't think the average public put much stock in their opinions/picks anyway. xd

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:09 am
I hope you get a chance too, Gwee. It was super great, and the love story was very good. I'll cross my fingers for you and hope you get to see it sometime this week. smile  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games