Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:03 pm

Kit stood and stretched. "Time for some training." He jumped to the center of the field and walked to the large pond. "Water clone jutsu." Kit pours a severe amount of chakra in to the jutsu making as many clones as possible. 50 clones rose out of the pond as Kit took his tai chi stance. "Come." The clones lept at Kit swining and kicking. Kit closed hie eye feeling the life energy around him and the wind flowing. He opend his eyes and rushed forward. He lifte his right arm and blocked 12 kicks and punchas and tranfers the energy and power into his leg and sweep kicks 5 clone. A clone punches Kit in the head and kit front flip using wind chakra to propell himself forward destroying 2 more clones. Kit landed 5 feet from the clones and took the dragon stance. "Final attack." Kit closed his eyes focusing on the gobi's chakra. When he opend them his eyes where snow white. "Dragon taijutsu stlye, Water dragon dance." Kit went through the elaborate and beautiful sequence of manuvers and destroyed the rest of the water clones. When he closed his eyes taking a deep breath then opening them they where the usual red color. "Man good practice."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Kit layed on the ground and watched the clouds go by. Pointing out what they looked like. "Oh look a hand..............a bunny..............a heart........" Kit just smiled as the clouds go by, They where so peaceful. He sometimes would wish he could be like the clouds. Just floating watching over everything.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:23 pm

((hehe time to wreck some fun)) *korioki threw a senbon at the tree near kip* hey kip how ya doing oh and one more thing... KAI twisted *the seonbon blew up half the tree* he he he surprise it was a clay senbon biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:26 pm

Kit looked over and smiled. "It is kit not kip." He looked over as the senbon blew. "Hey you have gottne beter huh."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:30 pm

yer i kinda found out stuff in the haunted house stuff about my past... and my heratage ... ((see my last post in the haunted hout)) and i found ways to manipulate my clay agains tai-jutus biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:32 pm

"Hmm that will make you a decent advisary aginst most people." kit smiled and sat down. Taking a drinkof water.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:42 pm

yer watch this *korioki started to chew clay with his hands then concentrated and rubbed his body with what seemed to be nothing* he he looky here CLAY JIZO !!! *spikes came out all over koriokis body* he he biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Kit begins to clap. "Hey not bad but what if you are fighting a long range fighter?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:14 pm

*korioki smurked* he he well i just do this *koriokis hands started to chew on the clay* C2 IGLO FORMATION !! *a iglo of clay formed around korioki and a faint sound was herd from the iglo* here i am *korioki apeard behing kit and stuck the katar of flameing spirits to his neck* well this is it biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:20 pm

"Hmm but what if this happend?" Kit placed his hand on koriokis arm. "Cloud prison jutsu." Korioki was thrown into a dream where cloud surrounded him choking him making him suffocate.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:36 pm

*korioki started to yell* KIT THIS IS SOOOOO NOT COOL !!!
((i gtg any ways) *korioki started to slash arround with his katar but the clouds only became thicker* DARN YOU LET ME GO !!! xd xd
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:40 pm

Kit smiled and realesed the genjutsu. "I think you need to work on your genjutsu realeses." He sat down taking another drink from his water.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:03 pm

Sengetsu Uchiha
Sengetsu turns to Zann."in the sky is the wind which can be calm and peaceful or violent and destructive."his usual calm voice began to shift as it grew in anger."and like i said a leaf in the wind has no control over where it goes the wind decides for it...tell me what happens to a leaf once it is caught in a storm...it isn't guranteed to survive and if it does it is torn and damaged no longer in tact this is the side of a shinobi in which i refer to when i speak of the sky this is my domain and it is also why i call myself a wanderer."the wind calmed as sengetsu's hair stop blowing and he leaned against a tree.

Zann opened up his palm, the leaf blew from his palm towards Sengetsu. This small degree of control over the wind, granted to him by his demon. The wind picked up again, messing up both their hair.
"These are the words of one who struggles to control whatever they can in life...so you say you have no control over your path?" Zann's voice began to rise, something very rare for him.
On his shoulder, Houzan shifted his feet agitatedly, sharing his emotions. He eyed Sengetsu a bit suspiciously, sharing what Zann was thinking.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:33 pm

Rahenno arrived at the training grounds waiting foe jedi to appear.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:34 pm

a flamne seemed to burn out of nothing and jedi came out of it. you may have the first move.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games