Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:42 am

Rahenno could tell something different had happen to the air. He looked towards a former villager that he seen in action himself. He didn't have to look into his eyes to know he had Mangekyou, he could feel the pressure from it. The clone looked at the ground and his eyes change from deep blue to Cyan. It grow three Tomoe just like Sharigan. He keep his head down and formed handseals, in preporation.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:57 am

The mangekyou eyes gazed upon the man. Their gaze alone combined with the falling air pressure would soon enough complete their objectives. Then he spoke. "I expected more from you...unlesss." he focused his eyes on the man before him's chest. In his mangekyou stage he could clearly see the man's chakra and anytraces of the kyuubi within him. He also held the ability to disperse any attempt to call on its power. "Where is he?" he asked. As he spoke the word "he" utilizing his overwhelming speed he apeared behind the copy. "Where is Rahenno...Inuzuka?" The words Inuzuka were spoken by a newly arrived copy of the shinobi known as Sengetsu which began to reach up from below. His right arm slowly materialized from the ground below pointing upward with his index finger. The clone behind him completed the seals beneath his cloak, holding the final seal he readied the jutsu. The clone below spotted the man's eyes and gazing upward he met him with his own. Whether he looked into them or not would not matter in moments. The boy on the couch had suspiciously slept through this entire thing, though this could in fact be clearly justified by the genjutu and air pressure change.

((I'm using a lot of itachi tricks right now...I've got a few I haven't tried yet though.))

xLytez

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:23 am

((What so, what just happened. Sorry Mangekyou coufuses me.))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:28 am

((BAsically nothing yet, one of my clones is emerging beneath you and spotted your eyes, the other is behind you finishing a three post jutsu and the final one is down aiding sarius against Kazuo...but where am I? actually its pretty obvious but who cares right?))

xLytez

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:15 am

((Got it))

Rahenno smiled as the handseal from earlier where finished. "You really think Becasue you asked, I'll tell you where I am?" He said while closing his eyes to escape The mans gaze . With this jutsu he was taking a big risk, he was going to try and freeze everyone in here but that would included the boy and Kazuo, But he was hoping Kazuo would block or get out the way. "Hyouton: Blue Flame." He said taking a deep breath and blowing a fireball of ice around the office. The flame was around -120 degrees and would freeze anyone it touched. He even turned around, sniffing the clone out the was behind him and tryed to freeze him.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:37 am

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu's clone melted to the ground as she waved good by
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 am

It was as if the clone's saw the man's attack long before it was done, as such is the trait of the sharingan. The clone behind Rahenno's copy leaped backward out of the window through which it had infiltrated, landing five meters from Sakuya. The other clone vanished grabbing the boy and sinking into the ground below. It emerged from the ground behind the first clone, its whole left side was now frozen in ice. the boy slowly began to awaken. Looking up at Sakuya he grinned. "What took you so long." forming a single seal, the true Sengetsu emerged, in the form of the others. USing quite a bit of his given chakra the clone cast his jutsu. The entire building became flooded with copies. The area outside where the clones and Sengetsu had escaped became surrounded with the copies as well. Each mangekyou active. The orginal however still rose above the rest. In his eyes rested a full blown Eternal Mangekyou SHaringan, explaining the extraordinary power of his clones. Resting the rare lethal eyes on the building he closed them slowly. "If you will not tell me where he is...then I have no use for you...Bunshin Bakuha." Every clone in the buidling exploded creating a massive fulmination that incinerated the building causing it to burn and collapse. Outside Sengetsu merely watched, his face void of emotion, his eyes filled with an evil ambition. His clones would handle the Inuzuka clone assuming he survived, he redirected his attention to Kazuo. SLowly he walked towards the man. Pointing at him he replied. "You are going to tell me where Rahenno Inuzuka is." behind him the frozen clone dispersed into a cloud of smoke. The clone overhead landed beside his master walking in unison with the man. "Kazuo is it?...death awaits all those who interfere with my mission. You have no hope of escape, tell me where your precious Raikage is and I will spare your life." His voice was not at all reassuring, nor did it strike fear. It did however cast a strong cloud of uneasiness over its targets. The combination of his emotionless composure from his face, movements, and speech would have made any ordinary shinobi crack up and instantly lose him or herself. The fact that the two were withstanding the barrage ensured Sen that he was in for some fun. he did however need to get this over with before more shinobi arrived.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:49 am

Hearing the explosion, Sorcam had left the hospital and jumped across the rooftops to get to the Kage's office. Before he was in sight, he walked into the side of a wooden building and merged with the wood as to not be seen. He traveled around to watch what was happening.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:59 am

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Still in the air Kazuo swings his scimitars and a blast of wind shoots towards the first clone that came towards him. Now upside down Kazuo falls to the ground quickly, instead of hitting the ground he went through it. Protective crystal forms over any other defensless ninja in the area. Hidden beneath it Kazuo would use much of his chakra. From the ground under all the clones and the real one along with Sakuya branches of crystal blast up from the earth that would impale each and every clone and the real enemies. The branches came up so fast not even sharingan could catch it if it were a muscle movement. While this happens Kazuo waits underground, his crystal armor across his body. No ninjutsu would break these crystals if they could manage to dodge the crystal wrath.
(3/10 posts for use of demonic chakra. Earth Military Movement Technique.)

69 Academy Jutsu
57 Gennin Jutsu
60 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
6 S-Ranked Jutsu

Total Jutsu left: 68
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 pm

As the building started to collapse, the clone formed seal. He dissappeared from sight as the building caved in, with that many clone and the timing of collapse, He had no time to save anyone inside, if they didn't get out all ready. He appeared just before the burning ash of what use to be his office. he turned his head slightly to see the man talking to Kazuo. He knew Kazuo wouldn't know the location of Rahenno, so he was safe for now. the clone desided that he was going to need to go defence long enough to give the real Rahenno enough time to prepare. The clone unwraped the bandages on his arm and reviled a symbol that looked rather different and started to emit a dark chakra.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 pm

As Sorcam watched, he assumed that it was the newcomer who blew up the building. If Rahenno and Kazuo were fighting him....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Once again the sharingan showed its colors, the mass lot of the clones leaped forward, some even using the crystal as a base as they leaped into the sky. The three quarters that were destroyed became a massive flock of crows that blackened the sky above. Sengetsu however did not move, as the crystal shot through his body his eyes stared downward locking onto Kazuo. He took a step forth and his body began to pull itself together as he stood between the crystal mayhem. Overhead the surviving clones dived downward towards the crystal, simultaneously contacting it. The activation of Bunshin Bakuha caused a second explosion that left many fractures in the attacking crystal. "hmph" Sengetsu stoo now amidst the forest of crystal. He knew it took a lot of the man's hcakra to create such a massive structure, utilizing the opportunity he reverted his sharingan back to its three tomoe form as not to waste chakra on the anbu distraction. Slowly overhead the sun slowly creeped over the horizon, its rays bathed the land in light. The light was refracted off through the crystal creating randomly placed "rainbows" on the ground in the area. Forming a single seal Sengetsu activated Tei Hakusha taking to the skies on an air current. He took his focus off of the crystal user as he enetered the flock of crows and became completely hidden from the enemies below he soared high scanning the ground for the Raikage. His voice echoed from the flock. "Why flee, Rahenno Inuzuka. Come, face your destiny." his words resonated throughout the village. All would know of his hunt, as there was little they could do to stop him.

((EDITED biggrin ))

xLytez

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:19 pm

(...sharingan can't show it's colors when it can't see what's coming. Muscle movements, i'm under ground you couldn't see the crystal coming. Even if the clones leaped forward they would just be impaled somewhere else on their body, the crystal is branched out everywhere. How can you see me underground, you don't have byakugan.)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:24 pm

((The clones were destroyed..that why the crows are in the sky, and you know what I got to edit i was confused, though you were visible inside a crystal thing embedded in the ground. I got confused eek ))

xLytez

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:28 pm

(No basically I was in the air when your first clone attacked me. I blasted wind at it to destroy it then dropping IN to the ground using earth military movment technique. That is when I shot the branches of crystals at un seeable speeds from the ground to impale sakuya, you, and all your clones. How can you walk through the crystal that impaled you?)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games