Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:13 pm
Shin hugged the pillow and smiled, for he thought it was Yume. He looked at the pillow, got startled and woke up. His hair was messed up, and he quickly fixed it, looking for Yume. "Yume?" he said, looking around for her, and he saw her just standing near the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:18 pm
Yume heared Shin and turn her head to him ((like in the profile pic ^^ only without the wings))"oh~ you woke up" she smiled and turned her head back to the window "I feel wierd.." she wishpered, her back hurted a little again. "You think its morning now..?" she asked slowly while still looking outside.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:35 pm
((ohh okay biggrin ))

Shin blushed as Yume looked at him, and went closer to her. "Why?" he asked, holding her shoulders. "I think so..." he said, looking at the horizon, seeing a little light. He massaged Yume's back, so as to make her back hurt less.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:40 pm
Yume held him "Why does it.. hurt so much.." she thought to herself, as he massaged her back she felt much better, she blinked few times and then looked at him "You are amazing!" she said and jumped on him with hug "I dont know how you do it.. but it makes me feel much better!" she said happily.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:47 pm
"Haha, well, I have my abilities." Shin said, smiling at her. He looked at the horizon and let Yume look at it. "See that? There's a little speck of light, over there, far away."he said, pointing to where the horizon is. "It's hard to see, but it's there." he added.

((i think i'll be gone in an hour for now... ^^;;; i'll just get back on when i can. : D ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 pm
((okie >w
Yume looked up and notice the light, her back hurted a little again "yes.. i see that" she said softly, like letting it take over her "w..what is this?" she asked slowly.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:33 am
Shin got confused and asked, "What is it?" in a soft voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:39 am
Yume noded "i feel wierd.. when i look at that light.." she said slowly and looked over Shin "Is it a magic light?"  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:49 am
"Hm, maybe." Shin said to Yume. He looked at the light again, and thought, What would Yume be feeling? He turned to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 am
Yume then rushed and shook her head "It feels like it give me powers.." she smiled at Shin "Wierd isnt it?" she said and giggled.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:38 pm
Shin hugged Yume from behind. "Haha, nice." he said, smiling at her. "Let's stay here for a while, let's see what will happen." he said, looking at the light.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:29 am
Yume giggled "If you say so.." she said and looked at the star, after few seconds her back hurted again, but since Shin was hugging her she didnt care.Slowly she fely dizzy, and coudlnt controll her mind any longer, she pushed Shin aside slowly and closed her eyes, she had two glowing lines on her back.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:20 am
Shin was surprised as Yume pushed him aside, and he was going to say something when he saw two glowing lines on her back. I think she's gonna get wings or something... he thought. He went back a little more, and watched Yume.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:33 am
As shin stepped back the wings in Yume's back came out, then she open her eyes, she felt little dizzy "W..what's going on..?" she asked then notice her wings "W..what a..are those?!" she was confused and looked over Shin "i..im..." she said slowly and passed out.

((yayy biggrin she got her wings >w

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:39 am
((nice! : D))

Shin quickly rushed toward Yume as she fell, catching her. "It's alright Yume... You've just grown wings." he said, kissing her forehead. He put her on the bed, and watched over her.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games