Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:24 pm
"Okay. So lets' go in," Winter said with a little grin of her own.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:44 pm
Plague turns to the door. "Alrighty then, let's see...now where did I put that...Oh yeah! That's right!" Plagues index finger starts to change into the shape of an old key. "I'm supposed to open it with, Key hand!" Plague interest his finger and gives it a twist. The door makes a series of clicking and shifting noises before unlucky and shifting slightly inward. Plague pushes it fully open. " After you milady."  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:58 pm
"You're freakier than I originally thought. Congratulations," Winter said sarcastically, stepping in first.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:17 pm
After Winter steps in the doorway Plague quickly ducks and covers himself with his arms. After a few seconds he steps in the door way, a big grin on his face. "Hey! We didn't blow up!"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:21 pm
Winter glared at him, her eyes glowing silver. Her wind energy swirled around her, "You mean you were trying to kill me, you insolent fool?!" She demanded, her teeth lengthening as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:37 pm
Plague shrinks back a nervous smile on his face. Poking the tips of his index fingers together he replies, "Err, no. I was simply making sure that father didn't leave any traps. Hehe (gulp)"

Winter Plague hollers telepathically to o
Plague, "Hey!! I would have blown up too you idiot!!"

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:41 pm
Winter growled. Now she was going to kill him. The wind around her formed into vacuum blades and flew at Plague, intending to slice him to nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:51 pm
Plague quickly flattens on the ground with his hands over his head. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Plague wimpered.

Plague sends a small jolt of pain through Winters body, not enough to really hurt, just enough to try to make her stop. "ok, ok, I think you've punnished the idiot enough"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:52 pm
"No I haven't! And you, you're next!" Winter snapped, shooting more wind blades at Plague after recovering from the pain she was subjected to.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:08 pm
"ENOUGH!!!" Plague sends a large jolt of pain down Winters body.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:11 pm
Winter collapsed to her knees, crying in agony.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:16 pm
"When I say stop, you stop. As rude as what he did was, we need him. And honestly I don't blame him. Father always rigged the first hallway here to explode. I think the door actually explodes if forced open.
Plague, now resembling ground beef in a top hat slowly reforms to his original self. He roles his neck and sits up looking at Winter. "Ouch!!"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:20 pm
Winter punched the ground in frustration, sobbing a little.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:24 pm
"Oh come now, don't cry. I did tell you I didn't like when you didn't do as I asked." Plague thinks to Winter.

At the end of the hall is a single door. Plague gets up and heads towards it. Turning around he says. "Come! Father awaits!!"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:27 pm
Winter vowed to herself that she had to get rid of this parasite no matter what. She climbed to her feet, eyes still silver and focused on Plague. Next time she'll be faster, and make sure nothing is left of him. She flashed her still pointed teeth and walked after him.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games