Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:05 am
Denali ran through the destroyed gates carrying his summoner Spike along with the Hokage Reiko [sp?], Ryu, and Kauzma on his back makeing quick haste to the Sand village to find protection from the explosion.

(( go me i just saved the Hokage!!!! XD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Sand swirled about as Spike and Raiden escaped the village and headed to the Sand village.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:05 pm
Reiko re-entered the gates, and headed towards the battle, garian blade in hand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:08 pm
Spike appeared in a swirl of sand in a tree. "shes going to need back up..." Spike mumbled to himself as he followed Reiko sticking to the trees then running up over the gate and off to the destroyed battle ground staying hidden.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:58 pm
_Manpish_
Sand swirled about as Spike and Raiden escaped the village and headed to the Sand village.

((you need to fix this lol, you never did grabed me in time...I got away myself but none of you know this just yet))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:42 pm
Aiyoku flies out of the leaf she needs to be alone.  

Eris5

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:44 pm
Rag walked up to the gates with blood dried onto his palm and the kunai he was still holding onto. He looked up at the destroyed gates and instantly forgot about his own problems for a second. "What happened?!" He called out to nobody in particular, "This is horrible....Where do I go now?" He yelled in a blind panic as he decided to run towards the academy, dropping the bloody kunai into the grass on the way there. I have to find a leaf shinobi fast. I need to know what happened!  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:31 pm
"Goodbye....Detachi..." Rag said sadly, trying to not think about his sensei as he walked out of the ruined gates. Stoping only once to pull of his headband and stick it to a tree with a kunai. He then began to write a note to Detachi, hoping that only he would see it. After he finished the note Rag walked out of Konohagakure, I hope a village will at least take me in...

The note had writing on the front that said "For Detachi's eyes only under the penalty of death, Unless the one reading this is stonger." On the front and on the inside Rag had written. "Detachi, sorry I left but the Leaf village just isn't for me anymore. I am tired of how weak I am and no one ever is around to train me. They are either to busy or they do not care. You are the only one I will miss, thank you for being my sensei."  

Requiem of Remorse

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:55 pm
Detachiran through the gates panting. He was covered in debris from the explosion and he saw the note and headband on the tree as he ran to fire country. "Rag..." he said helplessly... After he read the note, he ran to fire country.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:55 pm
Raiden walked through where the gates once stood. He decided to go through the village to see what stood, and what lived  

Shruikan Tenshi

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:02 pm
the Shadow clone of Spike appeared in a flash of lightning with Ryu. the Shadow clone stood there and surveyed the area but only saw a crushed and crumbled gate and dead bodys. the clone let Ryu recover from the sudden traveling.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:03 pm
Ryu felt sick at the sight of the destruction. He looked around for any signs of his mother.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:38 pm
Alicia came out of the forest running almost at her top speed. "Wow..." She then jumped slightly and as soon as she touched the ground, her high heels dug into the ground and stopped her. "I sure hope that the Hokage is still alive." She said as she was dressed in Anbu armor, she then removed her anbu mask and simply held it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:55 pm
Alicia made her way through the debris and went to the Hokage's Office.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games